What? drcossack is evolving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two new ideas, but only one's actually got a name of sorts. ...I guess I'll talk about that one first.

Santurkey
It's basically an evolution for Delibird. I mean, Delibird's cute and all, but it's practically useless! Santurkey's supposed to be an improvelution for that guy (just made that word up - improvement + evolution; it's pronounced with the short E sound).

The other doesn't have a name, but it's an evolution for Ariados. The only real concept I've got going for it is "Black Widow," so it's probably going to wind up only female. Not that I mind...

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Smogon is not in the business of making new pokemon - we work with what we're given.

Well, not entirely - there is the CAP project, but they have a highly structured process through which the community builds a Pokemon after about two months of rigorous discussion and polling. Furthermore, after a catastrophic attempt, they no longer seek to make evolutions to existing Pokemon.

Welcome to smogon!

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[20:35] <&Kyurem-B_T_T> the best part is
[20:36] <&Kyurem-B_T_T> Santurkey

drcossack could definitely use an evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)