1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

What? drcossack is evolving!

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Hybridized, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hybridized

Hybridized

I have two new ideas, but only one's actually got a name of sorts. ...I guess I'll talk about that one first.

Santurkey
    It's basically an evolution for Delibird. I mean, Delibird's cute and all, but it's practically useless! Santurkey's supposed to be an improvelution for that guy (just made that word up - improvement + evolution; it's pronounced with the short E sound).

The other doesn't have a name, but it's an evolution for Ariados. The only real concept I've got going for it is "Black Widow," so it's probably going to wind up only female. Not that I mind...
  2. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Doubles Co-Lead

Smogon is not in the business of making new pokemon - we work with what we're given.

Well, not entirely - there is the CAP project, but they have a highly structured process through which the community builds a Pokemon after about two months of rigorous discussion and polling. Furthermore, after a catastrophic attempt, they no longer seek to make evolutions to existing Pokemon.

Welcome to smogon!
  3. firecape

firecape This is the end...
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

[20:35] <&Kyurem-B_T_T> the best part is
    [20:36] <&Kyurem-B_T_T> Santurkey

drcossack could definitely use an evolution
  4. Solace

Solace swing from the chandelier
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yeah we're not going to be making new Pokemon evolutions, sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)