What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?

Do you know why some of your requests get turned down?
Because some of them are crazy/silly/stupid, excuse me for using such vocabulary.

Come on people, make reasonable and easy requests, I don't mean not requesting hard stuff, just make them reasonable.
Imagine requesting a fighting/dragon caterpie. <.<.

How is steel/dragon or rock/dragon gyarados stupid? I mean gyarados is even considered a "dragon" by pokemon standards.

Also some artists enjoy challenges, I'm sure not everyone here just draws the easiest request to appear.

Come on people, make reasonable and easy requests, I don't mean not requesting hard stuff, just make them reasonable.
Imagine requesting a fighting/dragon caterpie. <.<.
Seconding this. Also, there way more requests than the drawings themselves :\.

I agree. People think everyone here are super natural, and request super hard stuff.

Metal force, can you tutor me, so I can draw well like you do?
Or just teach me the basics?
PM me.

How is steel/dragon or rock/dragon gyarados stupid? I mean gyarados is even considered a "dragon" by pokemon standards.

Also some artists enjoy challenges, I'm sure not everyone here just draws the easiest request to appear.
I am not referring to your request. I am referring to the others. Your request is reasonable.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, it's kind of hard to imagine (for non-artists) the difficulty of the drawing, because we're quibbs.

Imagine requesting a dragon caterpie. <.<.
Call me crazy, but I actually want to see someone come up with a Dragon type Caterpie. I would be cute but dangerous, or at the very least feisty. Dragonbreath any Bird like pokemon who dare think of it as food.

BTW, Awesome job to Cyzir, Lorak, and the rest of you guys. Some of them are truly impressive.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Call me crazy, but I actually want to see someone come up with a Dragon type Caterpie. I would be cute but dangerous, or at the very least feisty. Dragonbreath any Bird like pokemon who dare think of it as food.

BTW, Awesome job to Cyzir, Lorak, and the rest of you guys. Some of them are truly impressive.
You're crazy.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is an absolutely brilliant thread! I'm not that good at art so I did a re-colouring:
Evil Gyarados maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)