1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

When do i get unmuted?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Oneb3low, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oneb3low

Oneb3low

Today i discovered that i'm muted... not sure how this happened considering i rarely talk in the lobby and am pretty respectful in battles. The most annoying thing i do is say w00t when i magic bounce stuff. Just wondering if i get my voice back automatically or if i'm stuck like this. Ironically i feel like a douche because i can't type gg to people XD
  2. phoopes

phoopes The Boss
    is a Battle Server Moderator

Rules are to be enforced at a moderator's discretion, so you'll get unmuted when they feel that you deserve to be unmuted. However, if you feel that you were mistreated, head on over to the Discipline Appeals forum. Make sure to read the rules before you post there, if you choose to do so. But usually, unmutes are taken care of pretty quickly, so I'd expect that you'll be able to talk again rather soon. Just be patient.
  3. Relados

Relados
    is a Battle Server Moderator

Actually, mute appeals preferably should not be taken up at the Discipline Appeals but instead via PM on Showdown! with either the one who muted you or, if this authority member is no longer online, with a moderator.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)