1. Our third apparel sale is live. New design + reprint of the athletic design. Support us and get a shirt!
  2. Watch our World Cup of Pokemon Post-R1 Smogcast with some of Smogon's top players!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Where is your nick from?

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by hellpowna, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Good Vibes

Good Vibes

My nick is from a famous FaceBook page.
  2. Diophantine

Diophantine

I just really like maths lol
  3. Snap

Snap

I used to know a guy who called me baby snap dragon and me being all tumblr girl and loving flowers and anything aesthetically pleasing, I just started going by snap.
    Snapdragon flowers:
    [​IMG]
    Viridi, internet and OrangeGuru like this.
  4. Ranger Mike

Ranger Mike

When I was on the old PS! server frost(wow that makes me feel old when I'm calling frost old), I was a part of the skull league, (a fellow skull league alumni is 1 True Lycan)which was basically a league based off of the megaman games it was actually a super cool format. Anyways the leader told me when I entered that I needed a trainer class and since I was the trainer who represented wood man I used grass types+sudowoodo, so ranger seemed like a pretty fitting trainer class. I would definitely say that if I had a chance to choose a different name, I would do it in a heartbeat, but alas the name Ranger Mike is a part of me now. Also there's the fact that if I recall correctly my name on PS! before Ranger Mike was TympoleFTW and I'd take Ranger Mike over that any day of the week LOL. But yeah I wish I could go back to those days on frost sometimes, the people in the skull league were so nice to me, they were my family.
    Ununhexium and 1 True Lycan like this.
  5. Confide

Confide
    is a Tiering Contributor

6. respondicity

respondicity

Generated 2 random words and a random letter and put them together into something that could kinda be pronounced
  7. Viridi

Viridi

My first name Togie was derived from my favorite Pokemon, Togekiss. However, I realized how stupid it sounded later on. Combine that with the fact that I was growing an obsession with Kid Icarus, as well as the fact that my Showdown name color was an ugly brown, I ultimately changed it to Viridi. In her home game, Viridi is just a joy to watch on-screen, and her english voice actor does her lots of justice. I just wish she was more fleshed out.

Since Viridi was unsurprisingly taken on PS, I decided to change it to Viridii since it was a nice magenta color.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)