Who needs an evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time for everything Xaio, even two-type Eeveelutions. ^_^ And yeah, A Dark/Psychic type would only be weak to Bug-type pokemon and moves. Besides, has anyone here ever wondered what an Eevee would evolve into during an eclipse?

And Mercureon...as I had it imagined; was to be the Quicksilver Pokemon with a high defense, special attack, and speed. Finally! A use for Flash Cannon (or insert random Special Steel-type move here)!

Just to add on this...a Poison-type Eeveelution would also make for an interesting pokemon.

By the way, Jynx would make more sense if it went Dark/Psychic as well and lost the Ice-typing. Though, I hate Jynx with a passion...

Arbok should be Dragon/Poison and be like a Hydra...that would make an interesting critter.

Lapras...keep it Water/Ice and as it is. Lapras is a good tank/special wall/special attacker hybrid (IMHO). But a Dragon/Ice pokemon isn't a bad idea.

One of the mono-Dragons or Monster-Egg groups getting a Dark/Dragon evolution would be fun. Aerodactyl maybe?

Mightyena is a good canidate...Steel/Dark anyone? (I know, 4x against Fighting)

This is the Best Idea Ever Tauros....lol No really though how cool would that be Flying/Fighting Type, but it would almost have to have a much better ability, damn it's a shame Gamefreak hates this thing, they have really screwed this poor bird over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)