Absol --> Dark/Fighting

Torkoal --> Fire/Steel

Marowak --> Ground/Ghost

Swalot --> Poison/???

Banette --> Ghost/???

A Miltank/Tauros Pre-evolution

A Volbeat/Illumise Pre-evolution

These are my thoughts...

Pinsir needs a pre-evo and a third evo, I think.
I'm all for Fartherfetch'd.
Hydra-arbok would be cool, but I don't think it needs a Dragon type too.
Whoever suggested "Hakking" as a Weezing evo: I've thought the same since the days of RBY. Weezing needs it.
Shuckle is crying for an evo too. Give the guy some HP!

If Pinser gets an evo, Heracross has to also. They're counterparts. And I like Heracross and Pinser where they already are
They aren't counterparts, Scyther and Pinsir are counterparts. H-bug and P-bug just look similar.

Qwilfish, Farfetch'd, Jynx, Pinsir, and Delibird all need evolutions, or at least items that make them genuine contenders. The thing about Delibird is that I like his design so much that I wouldn't want the "useful" version of him to look any different. :(

lol I agree with Wobuffet. He's already uber, just give him more HP... Then we can have a super-uber tier!

I imagine it would look like a blue Jabba the Hutt...

Wobba the fett :D

Would it have Lopunny in a golden bikini too?

Anyways I don't want any of the UU and NU pokes in OU, or BL, It'd ruin the fun, I just feel bad for half of them...

Farfetched!

4th evolutions will be implied soon due to almost everything getting a 3rd evolutions.

How do you get Dark / Ice of of Jynx?

I wish Porygon-Z was Dark / Normal.

If weezing got an Evo It'll be overpowered, typing looking at it's current way of going would be Dark/Poison.

Sableye would be good to get, if they changed it's typing.

Dark/Poison Weezing evolution would have no weaknesses (so long as it kept its trait) - becoming probably one of the best Physical walls in the game if it also received a stat/movepool boost. Physical Blissey maybe? Although this game needs another Blissey like it needs a hole in the head.

I want to see more "Normal/<insert type here>" pokemon. Normal does a great job of making Girafarig better than if it were pure Psychic - though with the relative abundance of Fighting moves compared to the dearth of Ghost-type moves about it'd probably be more of a hindrance. Normal just doesn't interact with a lot of things well - it's quite a boring type. I'd like to see some kind of wind elemental pokemon with a pure Flying type though - trading Ghost immunity for fighting resistance sounds like a fairly good deal to me :)

It'd be cool to see a Normal/Ghost pokemon - evolution of Dunsparce maybe? :)

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmm would it take Gliscor's spot of #1 Heracross counter?

If it were a wall with just a little more Special Attack, retaining Weezing's Levitate, fuck yeah. No weak, Fire Blast to murder Heracross etc. It could use a little more HP too though.

I don't really care about Farfetch'd, it always pissed me off for some reason. From a competitive point of view though, I'd like it to evolve into a Fighting/Flying, albeit without Brave Bird, with some new 90 BP never miss Physical Flying move. STARAPTOR>>>>>>FARFETCH'D EVO.

And other Pokes who need Evos IMO are
Corsola
Fearow
Golduck
Hypno
Dodrio
Tauros+Miltank(Common Prevo please, though evos with same BST, Normal/X typing with X being different for each would be nice)
Electrode
Pinsir(Fuck yeah, Uberbug)
Dunsparce
Mightyena
Linoone
Sableye
Torkoal(Go go defensive Fire type with Extra Hard ability, which nullifies a Rock/Ground weakness)
Grumpig
Banette
Tropius(Prevo+Evo like they did for Roselia)
Skuntank
Chatot
Furret

My vote would definately go to Pinsir on this one. I have dreamt of an Evo for Pinisr ever since GSC. The problem with Pinisr is his movepool, however given the generation lenghts between RBY and DP, you would think they would have fixed that. One of the biggest moves in question here is Megahorn, I mean come on how hard is it to not see how he could have Megahorn.

Anyway, as some have said Pinisr is the counterpart to Scyther so why not give Pinisr an evo to follow suit. I like the sounds of Bug/Ground, Earthquake STAB + Moldbreaker......good stuff, but what about another Bug/Steel and I mean a very offensive Bug/Steel. I don't know he could get some metal plating that made him look like a knight or something! Think of the moveset too......In the words of Hubert..mmmmmm

Meteor Mash
Megahorn
Earthquake
Close Combat

I don't know there could be some fun possibilites there. Oh and definately need some love to Farfetch'd another one of those pokes well over due .....Alrite Done Ranting now promise..lol

Someone mentioned a male Kangaskahn earlier. That would be pretty cool, it would be a stronger Kangaskahn. Maybe they could also have a baby that evolves depending on its gender :\

BTW if Weezing got an evo he should be Iron/Poison. Like an iron lung. Not like he needs one anyway though :)

I had this idea for a meditite split evo. It would be just like medicham except for a ghost/fighting type and a effect that worked for it's special attack instead of it's physical attack. Could also work as a Medicham evo I think O_o

I had this idea for a meditite split evo. It would be just like medicham except for a ghost/fighting type and a effect that worked for it's special attack instead of it's physical attack. Could also work as a Medicham evo I think O_o

A split evo, MAYBE...a Medicham evo, NO. As much as I love Medicham, his base stats are fine the way they are now. He doesn't need any sort of boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)