Who needs an evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are other pokemon that are weak and feel fairly ignored- like Luvdisc,Mawile,Corsola, Delibird etc. I think every pokemon should at least try and be competetive when fully evolved.

Also some pokemon might need baby forms to make a more full evolutionary line- Miltank/Tauros, Skarmory, Kangaskhan etc. It's just weird for Kangaskhan to pop out of its egg preganant.

It would be funny if Kangaskhan's baby form had a baby in its pouch. Then the baby form's baby form has a baby in its pouch.

Pinsir needs one. It could be Bug/Ground. One of the 2nd gen Pokedex entries says something about Pinsir digging burrows. Bug/Ground would make Pinsir neutral to Rock move like Stealth Rocks, and immunity to Electric, and give it STAB Earthquake like Hera's STAB Close Combat. Maybe could even get a signature move or a new ability.

Pinsir needs one. It could be Bug/Ground. One of the 2nd gen Pokedex entries says something about Pinsir digging burrows. Bug/Ground would make Pinsir neutral to Rock move like Stealth Rocks, and immunity to Electric, and give it STAB Earthquake like Hera's STAB Close Combat. Maybe could even get a signature move or a new ability.
I like the ground/bug evo idea simply because mold breaker EQs would be devastating. (like hell he needs a new ability)

Farfetched is obviously the most deserving of an evo, like everyone else has already said (fighting/flying)

I love the idea of Farfetch'd becoming a Fighting/Flying pokemon - perhaps it could have been using the leek to train as a samurai, finally gaining a sword/sword-like vegetable on evolution? Going from farfetched to COMPLETELY BADASS in one evolution.

I've always had a soft spot for Farfetch'd, I'd love for it to come back from obscurity and kick the arses of everyone that underestimated it before with a badass new evolution.

No one has said Carnivine, who is actually pretty awesome. He gets STAB Power Whip off of 100 Base Attack, and decent (Base 90) SpAtt, he just needs to be faster with a bigger movepool.

Everyone just remembers about Stantler during Christmas... that's IF they remember about it!Stantler is probably the most useless last evo Pokémon we have. I think it needs an evo too...
It's abilities are too good to be in a such bad Pokémon too.

You know who needs improvement:Flareon. I can imagine him next gen in OU with a moveset like
Flare Blitz
Crunch
Wish
Some random OU attack, like earthquake or stone edge lol

Spinda desperately needs one. He's the perfect, small-ish size, and he's just so forgotten...
An amazing movepool coupled with an extreme lol factor but base 60s all around is just such a shame

rofl, this pinsir pic is awesome.

Obligatory Farfetch'd post. It be pretty cool if i could use Farfetch'd for more than just an HM slave.

Poor Banette, has the move pool, doesn't have the speed.
Sabyle, it has nothing plus to have no weaknesses its a shame.

More Eeveeelutions?

Mewthree anyone?

And Arcanine needs to evolve into the most Broken pokemon ever. So I can have a fire hell beast thats back I can ride on to kick the creator of the Universe's ass.

If anyone knows what I'm referring too....SAY IT

As said before farfetched, would look cool with a swan evo.
Dunsparce would be awsome if it became a normal/dragon. Definatly a surprise after waiting so long.
Noctowl could do with a powerup of some kind (not an evo), poor thing gets so little use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)