Who needs an evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind seeing a Sudowoodo evo.

Fight/Flying Farfetch'd would be awesome. Brave Bird, Close Combat, U-Turn, Night Slash would be a laugh.

Corsola definitely needs one. I really want to use it, because it's one of my favourite designs....and the movepool is so damn great....but the stats...ohh, those stats....

Hopefully if it ever does evolve...it won't become ugly. =/

Corsola definitely needs one. I really want to use it, because it's one of my favourite designs....and the movepool is so damn great....but the stats...ohh, those stats....

Hopefully if it ever does evolve...it won't become ugly. =/
Plus it could be another misty appearence in the anime.

Rotom could use an evolution. He has a good movepool, typing, and ability, but he lacks the stats to use them effectively. He looks too babylike to be a fully evolved pokemon. He deserves to evolve. =)

Kangashkan has been crying for a pre evo (baby kangaroo) since pokemon started. Seriously they are "Mother" pokemon!!!

I don't know if it could evolve further... but that would be cool too.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I actually made up a Weezing evo (Not like he needs one), with 3 heads named Hakking. :)

Pokemon that needs evolutions despite the fact that they wouldn't get them

Tropuis
Dunsparce
Bannette
FarFetch'd
Furret(he was love)
Mightyena

Some evolutions I really want to see...

Corsola
Torkoal
Sunflora
Delibird
Sudowoodo
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Qwilfish
Mantine

Basically, I want every shitty Pokemon with 1-2 stages right now to get a 3rd that is actually useful. More variety is great.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Agreeing with most of the evo's suggested already, but things like Stantler deserve a mention. Manectric probably needed one, as it's almost an inferior Electabuzz, which did get an Evo. Arbok and Seviper just don't cut it, Seaking is hardly the Sea King, but they go and make Lumineon instead. Sentret, Ledian, Pelliper, Delcatty, Castform.. the list goes on.

Pinsir needs a Dark/Bug type evolution. In GSC, when Scyther got an evolution into Scizor, (The other new type.) I expected Pinsir to, but he got left in the dust. I mean, it makes no sense. Scyther and Pinsir were counterparts from the RBY days, why not make a Steel/Bug for Scyther and Dark/Bug for Pinsir, right? But no, just Scyther got his evo.

Alright, rant's over, see ya!

Ice/Electric: SPecial sweeper. Ice, electric to resist Bolt beam, but other then that, weak defensive typing

Normal/Ghost:Mixed wall. Breaks up ghost/fighting combos.. Small amount of weaknesses after that.

Dragon/Bug: <_<

Rotom Evo:yay for super powerful special sweeper.

Drifblim evo: Hindenburg Evo ^_^. Do it now.

Banette evo: Dusclops got one, it eserves on too

Farfetche'd Evo: You know you want one. It's been way to long, and he deserves one

Male Kangaskhan: Might be fun

Ditto evo: Lets make it NOT a peice of crap

Dunsparce evo: He's due for 1

Qwilfish evo: I really didn't even know about this thing for a while

Swalot Evo: Fat lard ftw

Ms. Mime: OBviously

Relicanth: Super powerful.

Mawile Evo: Lets make him beat Registeel

Surskit alt. Evo: Let him keep his typing. It's his only redeeming factor

Luvdisc evo: So awesome

There are other pokemon that are weak and feel fairly ignored- like Luvdisc,Mawile,Corsola, Delibird etc. I think every pokemon should at least try and be competetive when fully evolved.

As much as I love Mawile, I don't want it to evolve. A bigger, tougher Mawile would be nowhere as cool. Besides, Mawile is as durable as Skarmory if you factor in intimidate. Not to mention a better offensive movepool.

Luvdisc, Corsola, and Delibird do need evolutions. lol poor Corsola...

Also some pokemon might need baby forms to make a more full evolutionary line- Miltank/Tauros, Skarmory, Kangaskhan etc. It's just weird for Kangaskhan to pop out of its egg preganant.

lol I always wondered that...

I've always pictured a Pinsir evolution as Bug/Ground. Specific Dex entries:
-Gold: "With its horns, it digs burrows to sleep in at night. In the morning, damp soil clings to its body."
-Stadium 2: " With its horns, it digs burrows to sleep in at night. In the morning, damp soil clings to its body."
-Emerald: "Their pincers are strong enough to shatter thick logs. Because they dislike cold, Pinsir burrow and sleep under the ground on chilly nights."

Also, having a STAB Earthquake to abuse Mold Breaker would be quite fun.

Easy +post count!

Fearow looks like a final form already, as does Stantler. It would be difficult to see them evolving. Likely, if Stantler's evo line was changed it would probably gain a baby form and a second evolution in a similar manner to Roselia.

In the end though, there always have to be some pokemon to fill up UU. If good UU's evolve, alternative metagames will suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)