1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Why is it down, AGAIN!?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by randanza1, Jul 23, 2012.

1. randanza1

randanza1

Every single day for the past, week and a half I believe, PS has been down. It is usually down during the day PST and every once in awhile up at night right as I am going to bed... Are we ever going to see this fixed or no? Cause I cant seem to find updates on this stuff at all.
  2. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

It's no longer down, afaik. I haven't fixed all the issues, but it should be mostly playable right now.
  3. Gengan

Gengan

ATM, it's not working. However, these down-times are good because we can't spend ALL our time on PS, can we? ^.^
  4. randanza1

randanza1

Yah, it is currently down. And I don't mind some downtime, all games have it. It just seems like, atleast for me, everytime I want to go on or am available to go on, it is down, and then right as I am about to goto bed or do something, it randomly starts working, and it just sucks haha.
  5. Meli

Meli

can someone finally explain why am i getting this
    ? And then cant reconnect for the next few hours sometimes? Is it me or everyone?
  6. randanza1

randanza1

it is everyone i am assuming.. atleast it is deffinately me
  7. akela

akela

More information is needed than just that. For optimal help, please ask that question here
  8. ThePhalanx

ThePhalanx

Well I've been able to connect for at least a few hours, so it's probably just you.
  9. Relados

Relados
    is a Battle Server Moderator

Showdown's still in beta. Relax.
  10. Oglemi

Oglemi I ask consent before I thrash anuses.
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

No you are not the only one, I haven't been able to get on PS! since Zarel announced the server was back up.

Others, like mingot, have been on for the past few hours without problem. Zarel is looking into the problem as we speak.
  11. Bryce

Bryce Lun

i get that every 1 or 2 mins.A large number of people has this problem.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)