Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I specifically said I was going to bed after the trade as it was 4am! And the ditto which was traded was of the correct specifications. May I also point out, not ONCE has anyone quoted me on this page and I've been on this website since August. You've been on here ONE DAY. Don't start throwing yourself around and stirring trouble.
What am I to assume when you still respond to me even after you state you are going to bed, but only after I ask to trade back you drop off? On top of that you remained online in game for at least 45 minutes after my final message. The amount of time I've spent on these forums should be irrelevant, and I am by no means throwing myself around or "stirring trouble"

Ilesta123 and Dexcalibur where did your conversation take place? If this was during a VM, whoever initiated the conversation, please invite me so I can look at your conversation myself.
I am unable to invite as I did not initiate.

Okay if it avoids hassle he can have it back
That is all I ask. If you are available in 3-4 hours from the posting of this then I will be out of work by then. Otherwise let me know when you are available.

Ilesta123 has also did this to me. he offered a 5IV noibat... I traded him 3 shinies and he gave me a 2IV shiny safari noibat. I thought it was a honest mistake and ignored it.... Then a couple days later he offered me a shiny tynamo and i noticed it wasnt during the trade and canceled.

Now seeing the above he is a big scam.

Ilesta123

Banned deucer.
Ilesta123 has also did this to me. he offered a 5IV noibat... I traded him 3 shinies and he gave me a 2IV shiny safari noibat. I thought it was a honest mistake and ignored it.... Then a couple days later he offered me a shiny tynamo and i noticed it wasnt during the trade and canceled.

Wait I only said I have A tynamo, not a shiny

yeah he is

PKmMasterRiki traded me over VM and afterwards blatantly admited that the pokemon they gave me were hacked :/ I would like to invite a mod to the conversation but I didn't iniciate the conversation.
can someone help me with this? they have traded me two hacked pokemon, and then offered to trade me back a legit one after saying that it was hacked and the 'legit' one they traded back was a hack :/

can someone help me with this? they have traded me two hacked pokemon, and then offered to trade me back a legit one after saying that it was hacked and the 'legit' one they traded back was a hack :/
Can you please take a screenshot of your conversation or provide some other form of evidence?

Okay, with this humongous volume of complaints, it's pretty evident that Ilesta123 is just lying out of his ass. He's now Blacklisted.
This dude keeps PM'ing me insulting messages because I wouldn't accept his offer for my shiny 6IV Gliscor. To top it off, the Pokemon he's offering is I believe a Pokemon he stole from someone here. A perfect 5IV shiny Krookodile. I see it's actually 4IV so that makes it even more humorous.

Why isn't he banned yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)