Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal x Soldier said:
IndiaMaster said:
Yd u dc (BAN ME PLEASE) I think it was on purpose and reply or u get reported
It was intentional use your brain

AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING......

Mewtwo > Latios
I'm relatively new to this forum and I read the rules for reporting so I hope I did everything right he disconnected after his last pokemon died. It was Metal x Solider and it was in an ubers battle when his last pokemon Mewtwo died and I'm not sure on this part but if I remember right I got a critical hit on his mewtwo with dragon pulse and he disconnected.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@IndiaMaster: Added Metal x Soldier to disconnector list, but next time, please use better grammar and don't insult as we do give out warnings for such.

I would like to report both Babismanias and Christos21 for trading other players' pokemon (like Lord scalgon's shiny cresselia) without any redis rights. Since they're now members on smogon.com, they should be reported to the official blacklist immediately.

Here are the links to their accounts.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=68787

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=69636

And here is a link a link to Babismanias's account on another forum website that shows that he/she has the shiny cresslia being offered:

http://greekpokemon.forumsmotion.com...topic-t106.htm

If you can't read the greek writing, ask Stavross or Giorgosss since the both of them can read and speak greek.

Yes i also saw that Cresselia.Now it isn't there but if you look in the 3rd post you can see a member asking for it.It's says Cresselia,Shiny and Iv's 30-31.I have to say that this Cresselia traded from babismanias to 4 people inclunding me.The others are Giorgans who is not member here,best friend of Babismanias and he tried to steal some pokemon from Diabolico in another site by making new account.The other one is Christos21 who is Cousin from Giorgans.The last 2 person are me who get via looking in his tread and i like it and i made with him a trade and Upliftingmaster who has the 3rd post.Babismanias didn't posted there about any redis rights.

All right I won't lie..I traded cresselia but that elekid i got from here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230372 and it doesn't have any redis rights. If you want fo to page 15 and see that he gave me the elekid without redis...So just take off christos21 from the black list because he didn't do anything...As for me it doesn't matter just keep me in the blacklist...But if you want to know you just destroy someone's love for pokemon....

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
If it clears anything up, christos21 offers (and probably does trade) Umbreon91's Mild elekid here, and it is listed as only semi redis by Umbreon91 here.

@Giorgoss:You can't proove that i knew that this cresselia had redis rights.I didn't knew it.Babismanias didn't tell me anything.He didn't even know what was redis rights...
@Diabolico:As you can see Babismanias didn't take elekid from you so don't blame me fot this...

Mods,when you support their opinion without asking our opinion,for such a severe thread you make bad to smogon.It's such a pity for such a good site to be denigrated due to people that can't really support their opinion...
I want to be removed from the blacklist because it's not correct to put me in the blacklist for something i didn't do.If i had done something i wouldn't say anythink but now i will talk.And i will talk until i proove that i am not a lier.

Edit Post:@mattj babismanias gave another link probably because he didn't get it from umbreon91...http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230372&page=15 he got it from here....
Plus i didn't know that it was redis so you can't really blame me for this.

@christos21: I will move you to probation for now unless I hear otherwise.
Can we talk tommorow about it?I have to go to bed now.It's 1am now in greece..
Please don't take any decision without asking my opinion because i want to be able to support what i tell.

@Christos - Alright, But I'm still not sure if I trust you because I was told that you and the other players on that website were redising the pokemon that came from me.

@Babismanias - well, I've already told you a month ago don't trade that Cresselia because I have semi-redis rights. When I've told you don't trade it, you said you won't and you lied to me after someone told me that you were redising it.

In which website?Greekpokemon?I had cresselia on my list but i didn't know that it was semi-redis.Plus i didn't trade it to anyone and i removed it from my thread when i heard that it was semi-redis.I hope that this link will persuade you that i don't lie:http://greekpokemon.forumsmotion.com/forum-f3/topic-t115.htm
As you can see now i didn't trade nothing to anyone.I haven't even traded a single pokemon from my trade thread.The only post that someone made to my trade thread was to tell me good luck.

Well, I'm sorry. I'm not the one who decides the semi-redis pokemon like that cresselia will be fully redis or not. Because those semi-redis pokemon that you saw on my thread aren't originally mine. They originally belong to some of the players here on smogon.

The bottom line is Scalgon, Christian, Rockinx, Riddlinkid, Riski, umbreon, Iambaney, and the other smogoners have entrusted these pokemon to my care. They are also trusting me that I wouldn't trade any of the non-redis pokemon like I promised especially after I've earned a second chance when I got removed from the official blacklist. And I attempt to keep that promise and try not loose my chance.

Well,Babismanias who traded the cresselia is now at the blacklist.But i didn't trade it to anyone and as for the elekid i traded,Babismanias didn't take it from umbreon91.At the trade thread from where he received the elekid didn't mention anything about redis rights so he thought that he was able to trade it and so was i.To conclude,i mean that i didn't trade any semi-redis pokemon to anyone and the one time i did i wasn't informed about it.And a question i have.Since the guy that gave this elekid to Babismanias didn't mention anything in his trade thread about redis-rights am i able to trade that elekid(i just answer to not do this mistake again)?

@Diabolico:Which of the pokemon you gave me for free at the pokemoncommunity are fully-redis?I just want to know because i don't want to come to blacklist again...

Edit Post:Expert Van removed me from blacklists completely so there is no reason to discuss anymore about the incident.
@Diabolico:If you answer to me leave me a visitor's message please.

Well..... If you go look at my thread on the pc again and if you see any pokemon on my thread that doesn't have the word "semi-redis", "non-redis", or "NFT" right beside their names, those pokemon are fully redis.

EDIT: I sent you a vm.

I want to ask something..How did diabolico take a second chance?...I mean that I'm really dissapointed for the thing that I did and I didn't want to make any problem to someone but I did as all you think ( I won't lie i'm thinking that too :( )...

Well.... The smogoners have given me a second chance because expert evan has given me a pokemon project test to work on. After I've been on the blacklist for one full year, I found out that the moderators have taken a blacklisted player off of the official blacklist when that player has done a pokemon RNG Capture project or a pokemon RNG Breeding Project. So I've talked to Expert evan about it, he has given me a Pokemon RNG Capture Project to work on, I've succeeded, earned a second chance, and have been taken off of the Official blacklist.

So if you want to get off of the blacklist and earn another chance, talk to expert evan about it and he'll give you a pokemon project test to work on. You have to try to get the pokemon on your own (without hacking, cheating, and people doing it for you) and if you succeed the test, you must show that pokemon to expert evan so he can check it and he'll take you off of the blacklist.

EDIT: Oh yes, and if I were you two, I would stop posting and stop talking on the blacklist thread. Because it isn't a thread to discuss and have conversations on.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
demondragon0 said:
Ok here my first rng now i got couple people on here to teach me how to rng for wild pokemon on platium and how rng abuse egg pokemon on HG/SS

First ever Rng abuse on Platium after 1 year and half of trying to learn I have finally got somewhere lol i was lazy and quit for bit

Here it is i know nature is usless but its my first

Pm me if you think this is any use or if you could teach me how to make it shiny on platium i got my sid

Staryu
Nature:bold
Iv's 31/22/31/31/31/31
Ability:illuminate

Seed:5A0F0260 Date:2010/01/31 Time:15:46:13 Delay:598 Frame:40 Iv's A/22/31/31/31/A
H,H,H,T,T,T,T,T,T,H
For those that helped and/or are convinced, please PM me your recommendations if anything else needs to be verified.

I'm not sure if this is necessary, but if it is, I would like to report that Geohulk was RNG abusing shiny legendary pokemon illegally (like that shiny groudon that he gave me) by changing his/her SID/ID combo's on his pokemon game to get them with hacking.

Here's the proof that I have right here:

If you want to know how I found this proof, ask Eminem. Because he/she told me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)