[WIN] Assault on Mt. Coronet, Gunship Battle (Hard) - Dogfish44 and Maxim

Finally, our attacks managed to take down the fearsome beast. Thundurus let out a roar, then collapsed under the clouds.

"...Phew, it's finally over."

Just then though, Thundurus burst forth from the clouds and roared

"Beg for mercy maggots!"

Suddenly, a huge thunderbolt hurtled right for me. A white flash covered the area, and I thought I was done for. When I came to though, there was a yellow shield covering me. Just then, I heard a thunderous blast, but this time it came from the gunship. In an instant, the beast exploded from two Artillery Blasts!

"That'll teach you to mess with this son o war!"

"I... I refuse to admit defeat! I am the great Thundurus! I... am...!

Brimming with rage and fury at the unexpected defeat, Thundurus fell to his demise beneath the clouds. Finally, my body collapsed, having taken an extreme toll from the static aura. As I was carried to the med bay for healing, I heard some words come out of Cynthia and the gym leaders' mouths.

Based on second hand accounts, here was what was happened.

The horizon cleared itself again, the crew's eyes suddenly found themselves beholding a massive peak of ice, standing defiantly against the boundless sky. Lt. Surge hurried to reach us from the other side of the deck, where the guns were stored. Shortly after, Cynthia and the others came out of hiding.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"Bah, he'll be fine, just get him over there will ya' Harold?"

While I was being carried away, Skyla's vibrant voice echoed in the terse air.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to land on the Spear Pillar! Please fasten your belts, because the landing will not be the most comfortable!"

"Ya blasted ...", muttered Lt. Surge, as the soft chuckling of the other gym leader was carried away by the cold winds. Though, after a few seconds, even the former could not hold back a faint grin as the ship began to descend upon the barren peak.

Chapter 13 Clear!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)