[WIN] Caverns of Time: Old Flower Paradise, Part Two (Normal) - Dogfish44 and Maxim

Walking your way through the deepest part of the forest takes longer than you expected, since the muddy terrain slows you down considerably. Eventually, you find yourselves dipping your feet in water, as the forest leaves place to an eerie, silent marsh. Unlike every other swamp you have witnessed in your present time, there seems to be no living creature crawling around you - not even a minuscule fly. It is as if the entire world around you were still, frozen in time like a landscape pictured on a canvas.

You can't tell how much time passed since, but eventually something stands out beyond the colorless vegetation. A tiny, green body lies on a small island, barely emerging from the water. As you approach it, you recognize the little creature from the scattered bits of lore you heard during your journeys, as well as from the tales of N and his Eon allies. It is the legendary Pokemon, Celebi.

You wonder if the little pixie is still alive, when suddenly a deep laugher echoes through the air, cold and sharp like a deadly blade.

"I did not expect to see mortals venturing into my domain... I suppose this is the work of Latias and Latios? Well then, they have sent you to your deaths"

You look around you, panicking. But nothing is there to see. Then something - an ominous feeling? - makes you look above. And stare before it. A massive beast, covered in armor plaques that shield its body like an impenetrable bulwark, flies right above you, its red eyes burning with scornful wrath. Its figure looks slightly translucent, as if you were looking at a ghost or a faint reflection. But nevertheless, you can feel tremendous power flowing from it, your legs shaking as if they were pleading for you to kneel in submission.

"Bravely you sought entrance through the paths of the Timelord", cries the beast. "But now, no one can save you. In this realm, I am in control!"

A blue aura surrounds the beast, its eyes glowing even more intensely. Then, Celebi's body floats from your arms, up into the air between you and the titanic dragon.

"Rise, Celebi", orders the creature, before its figure fades in thin air. "Rise, and serve your true master once more!".

You don't have time to wonder where did it go, because right as it disappears, Celebi's eyes open, glancing at you like you were the most horrifying things they ever gazed upon

Celebi: What do you want? STAY AWAY FROM ME!

HP 1250
Atk 6
Def 6
SpA 6
SpD 6
Spe 115
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Accuracy Boost: 16%

Ability: Natural Cure

Time-lapse Aura: Everytime a Pokemon uses a move, that move is disabled until the end of the battle. If a move calls another move (like when using Metronome or Sleep Talk), the base move is disabled but the called move isn't (a disabled move can still be called). When using Mimic to learn a new move, Mimic is disabled but the new move isn't. When the new move is used, it is disabled as well. Struggle, Chill, and other commands can't be disabled.

Dogfish44's team:

Mellifera (M)

Nature: Jolly
+15% Speed, +9% Acc, -1 SpA

Type: Bug / Poison

Abilities: Swarm / Sniper [DW]

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA: 1 [-]
SpD: 3
Spe: 87 [+]
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 5/5
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Type: Bug / Poison

Abilities: Swarm / Sniper [DW] / Adaptability

Stats:
Atk: 6
Def: 2
SpA: 0 [-]
SpD: 3
Spe: 167 [+]
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21
Accuracy Boost: +30%

Attacks [52/79]:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Agility
Assurance
Attract
Bide
Brick Break
Bug Bite
Confide
Cut
Double Team
Drill Run
Endeavor
Endure
Facade
False Swipe
Fell Stinger
Flash
Focus Energy
Frustration
Fury Attack
Giga Impact
Harden
Infestation
Knock Off
Mimic
Payback
Pin Missile
Poison Jab
Poison Sting
Protect
Pursuit
Rage
Rest
Return
Rock Smash
Roost
Secret Power
Skull Bash
Sleep Talk
String Shot
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swords Dance
Tailwind
Thief
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
Twineedle
U-Turn
X-Scissor

Raid Only:
Bloodlust

Lux (F)

Nature: Bold
+1 Def, -1 Atk

Type: Fire / Poison

Abilities: Dry Skin / Illuminate [DW]

Stats:
Atk: 1 [-]
Def: 4 [+]
SpA: 5
SpD: 4
Spe: 76
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: N/A
DC: 5/5

Attacks [64/75]:
Acid
Acid Armor
Acid Spray
Aqua Ring
Belch
Bide
Bug Bite
Calm Mind
Clear Smog
Confuse Ray
Dazzling Gleam
Double Team
Ember
Eruption
Explosion
Final Gambit
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Gastro Acid
Gunk Shot
Heal Bell
Heal Pulse
Heat Wave
Helping Hand
Hidden Power Ice
Hyper Beam
Inferno
Infestation
Iron Defense
Knock Off
Lava Plume
Light Screen
Moonlight
Overheat
Protect
Rain Dance
Rapid Spin
Recover
Rest
Round
Shock Wave
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave
Snatch
Snore
Solar Beam
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Thief
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
Trick
Venoshock
Water Gun
Will-O-Wisp
Withdraw

Raid Only:
Dispel

Maxim's team:

Escavalier [Sir Lance-a-lot] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type:
Bug /Steel

Abilities:
Swarm/Shell Armor/Overcoat (H)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 20
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
AC: 5/5

Attacks (33/57):
Level Up*:
Bug Buzz
Double-Edge
Endure
False Swipe
Fell Stinger
Flail
Fury Attack
Fury Cutter
Giga Impact
Headbutt
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Leer
Peck
Quick Guard
Reversal
Scary Face
Slash
Swords Dance
Take Down
Twin Needle

Egg:
Counter
Feint Attack
Knock Off
Megahorn
Pursuit

Tutor:
Bug Bite
Drill Run

TM:
Aerial Ace
Double Team
Frustration
Poison Jab
Protect
Substitute
X-Scissor

Pinsir [Brunhilde] (F)
Nature: Careful (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)

Type:
Bug/Flying

Ability:
Aerilate

Stats:

Atk: Rank 7
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 105
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 25

Type:
Bug

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter/Mold Breaker/Moxie (H)/Aerilate (M)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 85
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 1
AC: 5/5

Attacks (32/83):
Level Up*:
Bind
Brick Break
Double Hit
Focus Energy
Guillotine
Harden
Revenge
Seismic Toss
Slash
Storm Throw
Submission
Super Power
Swords Dance
Thrash
Vice Grip
Vital Throw
X-Scissor

Egg:
Close Combat
False Swipe
Feint
Feint Attack
Quick Attack

Tutor:
Bug Bite

TM:
Double Team
Earthquake
Frustration
Giga Impact
Protect
Return
Rock Slide
Strength
Substitute

Event:

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
"Alright, something takes a whallop A1, but we should have threat under control. Ish."

I'm thinking R2A1 Bloodlust again. Have Esca Bug Bite A1 here, nobody else move, and we should be fine for threat. I'd also avoid Mega Evolving Pinsir atm, just on the off chance it has to tank an AncientPower A1 ^^'

Of course, poke me on IRC. Uh, don't poke. But get my attention somehow :P

Beedrill: [MEGA EVOLVE] Swords Dance ~ Focus Energy

Mollux: Will-O-Wisp (Celebi) ~ Calm Mind

Chapter 12 Part 2: The Mission to Rescue Celebi!

The battles with the forest's guardians had put us all on edge. Yet still there was not a sign of the captive Celebi. I began to have second thoughts about this expedition, but Harold consoled me to go on, and so we continued. My four Pokemon were dead tired from taking on Pyroak and Malaconda, so I returned them, and sent out my last two team members, hoping we would have enough fortitude to continue on.

As we continued on, the ground got wetter and wetter, until we found ourselves in a swampy marsh. As a result walking our way through the deepest part of the forest took us longer than expected. Soon enough we were up to our ankles in water. While our clothing getting ruined was certainly a dilemma, the worst part was the silence. You know how most swamps are teeming with life, usually of the mosquito variety? Well this place was eerily dead, there was nothing here, not even a housefly. Aside from the trees, plants and presumably micro-organisms, there wasn't a living thing in sight. It is as if the entire world around us was stopped in time. I sure hope nobody stole any Time Gears while we were busy...

Jokes aside, we continued through the colorless vegetation for quite some time. Soon enough we found a tiny, green body lying on a small island, barely visible from the water. Sure enough, we finally found our target, Celebi itself. "Now naturally as soon as we find what we're looking for we are probably going to end up in some contrived scenario that results in us fighting it right?" I thought to myself.

A few moments of waiting...and I breathe a sigh of relief as nothing attacked us.

I approached the pixie to check on its vital signs, when suddenly a deep, ominous laugh echoed through the marsh.

Blast it all.

"I did not expect to see mortals venturing into my domain... I suppose this is the work of Latias and Latios? Well then, they have sent you to your deaths"

I looked around, trying to find the source of the voice to attack it before it decided to summon something. Then something - an ominous feeling perhaps? - made me look above. And there it was. A massive beast, covered in armor plaques that shielded its body like an impenetrable bulwark, floated right above us, its red eyes burning with scornful wrath. Its figure looked slightly translucent, as if it were a ghost or a faint reflection. In spite of myself, my legs shook, trembling at the power before me.

Dialga. I had heard tales about it from my old friend Arthur, but I never thought I'd see it in person. Apparently the Sigil Orb had turned it evil, and now I had a time traveler after my blood.

"Bravely you sought entrance through the paths of the Timelord", cried the beast. "But now, no one can save you. In this realm, I am in control!"

A blue aura enveloped the area. Celebi ominously floated into the air, gaining immense power. And more than likely, a new sense of insanity to go with it.

"Rise, Celebi", ordered the creature, before its figure faded in thin air. "Rise, and serve your true master once more!".

I did not have time to wonder where Dialga vanished to, because Celebi's eyes opened, looking upon us as though we were monsters from another realm.

Celebi: What do you want? STAY AWAY FROM ME!

Make that two time travelers out for my blood.

"Nuts. Well guys, lets start this one slow and steady, I have a bad feeling about this."

"Of course my liege, I shall grab it's attention!"

"Finally a worthy opponent!"

Escavalier: Bug Bite (Celebi)~Swords Dance

Pinsir: Swords Dance~Focus Energy

(And yes, the not-mega-evolving is intentional, Ancientpower A1 would be most unfortunate)

Last edited:
Round 1

Celebi, out of panic, immediately smacks Mellifera with a weak mind blast. However, Sir Lance-a-Lot quickly gets its attention with a vicious bite, allowing the rest of the team to set up unscathed.

[
1] |Spe 167| HP 81/Energy 81 (+2 Attack, Focus Energy for 5 more actions)
HP 100 / Atk 6 (16) / Def 2 / SpA 0 / SpD 3 / Spe 167 (+30% Acc) / SC 3 / WC 3
Abilities: Swarm, Sniper, Adaptability | Glyph of Fell Stinger

[
1] |Spe 76| HP 100/Energy 87 (+1 Sp. Attack, +1 Sp. Defense)
HP 100 / Atk 1 / Def 4 / SpA 5 (7) / SpD 5 / Spe 76 / SC 3 / WC 3
Abilities: Dry Skin, Illuminate | Glyph of Inferno

[
1] |Spe 20| HP 92/Energy 90 (+2 Attack)
HP 100 / Atk 6 (16) / Def 4 / SpA 1 / SpD 4 / Spe 20 / SC 2 / WC 3
Abilities: Swarm, Shell Armor, Overcoat | Glyph of X-Scissor

[
1] |Spe 85| HP 100/Energy 81 (+2 Attack, Focus Energy for 5 more actions)
HP 100 / Atk 5 / Def 4 / SpA 1 / SpD 4 / Spe 85 / SC 3 / WC 4
Abilities: Hyper Cutter, Mold Breaker, Moxie | Glyph of X-Scissor

HP 1203/1250 [97% HP], Burned (4a)
Beedrill evolved into Mega Beedrill!
Swords Dance: +2 Attack, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 7157/10000
Confusion (1-1000): 7860/10000

Confusion (Beedrill): (5 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 19 damage

Hit (1-9500): 6254/10000
Will-O-Wisp (Celebi): Celebi is burned for 6 actions, 6 energy

Crit (1-1250): 6078/10000
Bug Bite (Celebi): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 = 43 damage, 3 energy

Celebi suffers 2 damage from the burn
Time-lapse Aura
Beedrill: Swords Dance is disabled!
Mollux: Will-O-Wisp is disabled!
Escavalier: Bug Bite is disabled!
Pinsir: Swords Dance is disabled!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Focus Energy: Focus Energy for 6 actions, 12 energy

Confusion (1-2000): 8201/10000
Water Pulse (Escavalier): 6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1 [Overcoat] = 8 damage
Focus Energy: Focus Energy for 6 actions, 12 energy
Calm Mind: +1 Sp. Attack, +1 Sp. Defense, 7 energy

Time-lapse Aura
Beedrill: Focus Energy and Swords Dance are disabled!
Mollux: Calm Mind and Will-O-Wisp are disabled!
Escavalier: Bug Bite and Swords Dance are disabled!
Pinsir: Focus Energy and Swords Dance are disabled!
Aggro threshold: 112

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
"Miiind the gap."

Beedrill: Bloodlust ~ Fell Stinger (Celebi)

Mollux: Heat Wave ~ Fire Blast (Celebi)

"On the offensive, now!"

In truth, I wanted to go on a heavy offensive in an attempt to knock Celebi out of it's mind control. In the back of my mind I feared we would have a repeat of Manaphy, but I had to trudge on regardless.

"CHARGE!"

"Now I will show you my true power!"

Escavalier: X-Scissor (Celebi)~Megahorn (Celebi)

Pinsir: [Mega Evolve] X-Scissor (Celebi)~Giga Impact (Celebi)

Last edited:
Round 2

Under Mellifera's lead, the team unleashes a brutal assault on Celebi, while the pixie barely scratches Sir Lance-a-Lot in return. Scared and confused, the legendary Pokemon follows with a pained cry:

Celebi: Feel your doubts! See your fears!

Then, it proceeds to warp Lux's essence, summoning a past version of it that however looks hostile! You wonder who else other than the Mollux could handle... herself...

... but at the same time, you notice a seeping, eerie cloud of chronal energy is lingering near your position. Could it be useful in any way?

[
1] |Spe 167| HP 81/Energy 63 (
2a,
18a, +4 Attack, Focus Energy for 3 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 76| HP 100/Energy 74 (
2a,
18a)

[
1] |Spe 20| HP 73/Energy 78 (
2a,
18a, +1 Attack)

[
1] |Spe 105| HP 100/Energy 81 (
2a,
18a, +1 Attack, Focus Energy for 3 more actions, Sluggish)
HP 100 / Atk 7 / Def 5 / SpA 2 / SpD 4 / Spe 105 / SC 3 / WC 4
Abilities: Hyper Cutter, Mold Breaker, Moxie, Aerilate | Glyph of X-Scissor

HP 697/1250 [56% HP], Burned (2a)
(Mollux) HP 100/100 [100% HP]

Pinsir evolved into Mega Pinsir!
Bloodlust: The damage of raid members is increased by 50% for 4 actions and raid members are Sated for 20 actions, 15 energy

SpD drop (1-1000): 5888/10000
Earth Power (Escavalier): 9 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Overcoat] = 11 damage
X-Scissor (Celebi, Critical Hit): ((8+2 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit]) * 2.25 + 4 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 63 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 2056/10000
Heat Wave (Celebi): ((10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Sunflare] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 53 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-1250): 6078/10000
X-Scissor (Celebi): ((8+2 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 + 4 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 84 damage, 5 energy

Time-lapse Aura
Beedrill: Bloodlust, Focus Energy, and Swords Dance are disabled!
Mollux: Calm Mind, Heat Wave, and Will-O-Wisp are disabled!
Escavalier: Bug Bite, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor are disabled!
Pinsir: Focus Energy, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor are disabled!

Fell Stinger (Celebi, Critical Hit): ((4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 5 [Crit]) * 2.25 + 4 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 87 damage, +2 Attack, 3 energy
Shock Wave (Escavalier): 6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1 [Overcoat] = 8 damage
Giga Impact (Celebi, Critical Hit): ((15 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Aerilate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 + 4 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 76 damage, Pinsir is sluggish, 10 energy

Crit (1-625): 1908/10000
Fire Blast (Celebi): ((11 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Sunflare] + 1.5 [Threshold]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 56 damage, 7 energy

Hit (1-9500): 5056/10000
Crit (1-625): 9799/10000

Megahorn (Celebi): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 + 4 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 84 damage, 7 energy

Time-lapse Aura
Beedrill: Bloodlust, Fell Stinger, Focus Energy, and Swords Dance are disabled!
Mollux: Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Heat Wave, and Will-O-Wisp are disabled!
Escavalier: Bug Bite, Megahorn, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor are disabled!
Pinsir: Focus Energy, Giga Impact, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor are disabled!

Target: 2/4
Echo of Revenge: a copy of Mollux spawns! The copy will have the same stats and abilities of the Pokemon and HP equal to 100% of the copied Pokemon's original max HP. The copy will not attack the Pokemon, but will instead use Drain Life on it to heal Celebi every action. The copy has the same speed of the copied Pokemon (without any modifiers such as Speed stage boosts or paralysis), but will lose any speed tie with the copied Pokemon. Every Pokemon can damage the copy, but the copied Pokemon will do +200% damage against its copy.
A cloud of Chrono Fog spawned! A Pokemon can tap into the essence of the cloud to remember a move previously disabled, but doing so will consume the cloud, inflict damage to the tapping Pokemon equal to 30% of its maximum health and reduce its maximum health by 30%. Lingering clouds will disappear at the end of the round after they spawned if not tapped. Tapping in a cloud is a Command that costs 5 energy and has 0 priority.
Aggro threshold: 221

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Crit on Pinsir's Giga Impact please ^^'

"Pop goes the weasel~"

Beedrill: Drill Run (Echo of Revenge) ~ Pin Missile (Celebi)

Mollux: Eruption (Celebi) ~ Flamethrower (Celebi)
IF Echo of Revenge is NOT KOed when you are to act A2 THEN Round (Echo of Revenge)

Last edited:
Sadly, despite my best efforts, the attacks did little to dissuade the pixie from attacking us. At this point however, I was out of options, and had to keep attacking to keep myself alive.

"Blast, it's not working..."

"Sure it's working! We're beating it u---oh dear is that a clone?"

"If we kill Celebi, then all hope is lost..."

Escavalier: Twin Needle (Celebi)~Fell Stinger (Celebi)

Pinsir: Slash (Celebi)~Strength (Celebi)

Round 3

While Mellifera easily dispatches Lux's twisted copy, the other team mates keep pounding Celebi relentlessly. This causes the legendary pixie to back off frantically and pull another temporal stretch - this time on Sir Lance-a-Lot

Celebi: Feel your doubts! See your fears!

Furthermore, the blunt for a moment seem then to bring a shred of sanity into the creature's mind, but that lasts only for a brief instant.

Celebi: Maybe this is not- No, we fight! Come to my aid!

In reply to the pixie's plea, a rift opens in spacetime, and a weird creature emerges from it, ready to defend Celebi from its unlikely enemies!

Sigilyph (Add)
HP 50
Atk 3
Def 4
SpA 5
SpD 4
Spe 112
Weight Class: 2
Accuracy boost: +14%

Abilities: Magic Guard, Wonder Skin

[
1] |Spe 167| HP 81/Energy 51 (
16a, +3 Attack, Focus Energy for 1 more action)

[
1] |Spe 76| HP 100/Energy 61 (
16a)

[
1] |Spe 20| HP 57/Energy 72 (
16a)

[
1] |Spe 105| HP 100/Energy 72 (
16a, Focus Energy for 1 more action)

HP 224/1250 [18% HP]
(Mollux) HP 0/100 [0% HP]
(Escavalier) HP 100/100 [100% HP]
HP 50/50 [100% HP]
Drill Run (Echo of Revenge, Critical Hit): ((8 [BP] + 13 [Stat Dif] + 5 [Crit]) * 2.25 + 8 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 100 damage, 6 energy
Echo of Revenge fainted!

Stats boost (1-1000): 5648/10000
Ancient Power (Escavalier): 6 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Overcoat] = 8 damage
Slash (Celebi, Critical Hit): ((7 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Aerilate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 55 damage, 4 energy

Crit (1-625): 9414/10000
Eruption (Celebi): ((15 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Sunflare] + 2 [Threshold]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 63 damage, 7 energy

Crit 1 (1-1250): 8777/10000
Poison 1 (1-2000): 3039/10000
Crit 2 (1-1250): 641/10000
Poison 2 (1-2000): 4578/10000

Twineedle (Celebi, 1 Critical Hit): ((3*2 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Crit]) * 2.25 + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 74 damage, 3 energy

Time-lapse Aura
Beedrill: Bloodlust, Drill Run, Fell Stinger, Focus Energy, and Swords Dance are disabled!
Mollux: Calm Mind, Eruption, Fire Blast, Heat Wave, and Will-O-Wisp are disabled!
Escavalier: Bug Bite, Megahorn, Swords Dance, Twineedle, and X-Scissor are disabled!
Pinsir: Focus Energy, Giga Impact, Slash, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor are disabled!

Number of hits (1-3334, 3335-6667, 6668-10000): 3284/10000
Pin Missile (Celebi, 3 Critical Hits): ((3*3 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 6 [Crit]) * 2.25 + 8 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 113 damage, 6 energy

Confusion (1-2000): 3694/10000
Water Pulse (Escavalier): 6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1 [Overcoat] = 8 damage
Strength (Celebi, Critical Hit): ((8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Aerilate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 57 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 5764/10000
Flamethrower (Celebi): ((9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Sunflare] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 47 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 6831/10000
Fell Stinger (Celebi): (4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 60 damage, 3 energy

Celebi heals from burn

Time-lapse Aura
Beedrill: Bloodlust, Drill Run, Fell Stinger, Focus Energy, Pin Missile, and Swords Dance are disabled!
Mollux: Calm Mind, Eruption, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, and Will-O-Wisp are disabled!
Escavalier: Bug Bite, Fell Stinger, Megahorn, Swords Dance, Twineedle, and X-Scissor are disabled!
Pinsir: Focus Energy, Giga Impact, Slash, Strength, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor are disabled!

Target: 3/4
Echo of Revenge: a copy of Escavalier spawns! The copy will have the same stats and abilities of the Pokemon and HP equal to 100% of the copied Pokemon's original max HP. The copy will not attack the Pokemon, but will instead use Drain Life on it to heal Celebi every action. The copy has the same speed of the copied Pokemon (without any modifiers such as Speed stage boosts or paralysis), but will lose any speed tie with the copied Pokemon. Every Pokemon can damage the copy, but the copied Pokemon will do +200% damage against its copy.

Warped Continuum: A rift opens in spacetime!
A Sigilyph spawns from the rift!
Aggro threshold: 395

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
"Would it kill you to give us a nice friendly Beedrill clone we could OHKO?"

"Okay, Beedrill can Pursuit Sigilyph for 39, with Pinsir KOing through a Rock Slide - slight risk of Fly, but it also does score 12 chip damage on EscaClone, letting Mollux use it's weakest option - Solar Beam - for 37 and Esca can Aerial Ace for 54."

Suggested Orders said:
Pinsir: Rock Slide (Celebi [9] / Echo of Revenge / Sigilyph) ~ Frustration (Celebi) [35]
IF Sigilyph is not KOed by the end of A1 THEN Quick Attack (Sigilyph) A2​

Escavalier: Aerial Ace (Echo of Revenge) ~ Fury Cutter (Celebi) [38]
Beedrill: Pursuit (Sigilyph) ~ X-Scissor (Celebi) [58]

Mollux: Solar Beam (Echo of Revenge) ~ Toxic (Celebi) [1]

"This should leave Celebi at 92 HP, which should tbh be a OAKO, just ignoring the Sigilyph."

Pinsir: Rock Slide (Celebi [9] / Echo of Revenge / Sigilyph) ~ Frustration (Celebi) [35]
IF Sigilyph is not KOed by the end of A1 THEN Quick Attack (Sigilyph) A2

Escavalier: Aerial Ace (Echo of Revenge) ~ Fury Cutter (Celebi) [38]

Round 4

The newly spawned Sigilyph lets loose a strange noise. Most of the team seems to be unaffected, but both Brunhilde and Celebi are hurt by the screeching sound. The eerie bird however is soon floored by the Pinsir himself and his barrage of boulders. Escavalier's twisted copy is thus dispatched as well, leaving the team some time to wear down Celebi more. However, right when victory seems within grasp, another of those annoying birds spawns from the chronal rift!

Sigilyph (Add)
HP 50
Atk 3
Def 4
SpA 5
SpD 4
Spe 112
Weight Class: 2
Accuracy boost: +14%

Abilities: Magic Guard, Wonder Skin

[
1] |Spe 167| HP 81/Energy 41 (
14a, +2 Attack)

[
1] |Spe 76| HP 100/Energy 48 (
14a)

[
1] |Spe 20| HP 33/Energy 65 (
14a)

[
1] |Spe 105| HP 83/Energy 60 (
14a, +1 Attack)

HP 86/1250 [8% HP], Badly Poisoned (1r, 5a)
(Escavalier) HP 0/100 [0% HP]
HP 0/50 [0% HP]
HP 50/50 [100% HP]
Pursuit (Sigilyph, Critical Hit): ((4 [BP] + 13 [Stat Dif] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 + 6 [Stage Dif] = 39 damage, 5 energy
Curse of Gygax: Raises the power of Ice-type, Normal-type, Rock-type, and Steel-type attacks against Sigylph by 3 for the next 3 actions

Confusion (1-2000): 2278/10000
Water Pulse (Escavalier): 6 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Overcoat] = 8 damage
Synchronoise (Beedrill): immune
Synchronoise (Mollux): immune
Synchronoise (Escavalier): immune

Crit (1-625): 376/10000
Synchronoise (Pinsir, Critical Hit): 12*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit] = 17 damage

Crit (1-625): 3773/10000
Synchronoise (Celebi): (12*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif]) * 0.67 = 7 damage
Rock Slide (Celebi, Critical Hit): 8*0.75 [BP] + 1 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Curse of Gygax] + 3 [Crit] = 13 damage, 6 energy
Rock Slide (Echo of Revenge): 8*0.75 [BP] + 4 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Overcoat] = 9 damage
Rock Slide (Sigilyph, Critical Hit): (8*0.75 [BP] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Curse of Gygax] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 24 damage
Sigilyph fainted!
Moxie: +1 Attack
Aerial Ace (Echo of Revenge): (6 [BP] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 3 = 57 damage, 4 energy
Drain Life: Escavalier loses 5 HP, Celebi restores 20 HP
Solar Beam (Echo of Revenge): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Sunflare] + 1.5 [Threshold]) * 2.25 = 62 damage, 7 energy
Echo of Revenge fainted!

Time-lapse Aura
Beedrill: Bloodlust, Drill Run, Fell Stinger, Focus Energy, Pin Missile, Pursuit and Swords Dance are disabled!
Mollux: Calm Mind, Eruption, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Solar Beam and Will-O-Wisp are disabled!
Escavalier: Aerial Ace, Bug Bite, Fell Stinger, Megahorn, Swords Dance, Twineedle, and X-Scissor are disabled!
Pinsir: Focus Energy, Giga Impact, Rock Slide, Slash, Strength, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor are disabled!

Crit (1-1250): 6871/10000
X-Scissor (Celebi): (8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability]) * 2.25 + 6 [Stage Dif] = 58 damage, 5 energy

SpD drop (1-1000): 1924/10000
Earth Power (Escavalier): 9 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Overcoat] = 11 damage

Crit (1-625): 79/10000
Frustration (Celebi, Critical Hit): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Aerilate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif] = 41 damage, 6 energy
Toxic (Celebi): Celebi is badly poisoned for 6 actions, 6 energy

Crit (1-1250): 6200/10000
Fury Cutter (Celebi): (4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 = 38 damage, 3 energy

Celebi suffers 1 damage from the poison
Time-lapse Aura
Beedrill: Bloodlust, Drill Run, Fell Stinger, Focus Energy, Pin Missile, Pursuit, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor are disabled!
Mollux: Calm Mind, Eruption, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Solar Beam, Toxic and Will-O-Wisp are disabled!
Escavalier: Aerial Ace, Bug Bite, Fell Stinger, Fury Cutter, Megahorn, Swords Dance, Twineedle, and X-Scissor are disabled!
Pinsir: Focus Energy, Frustration, Giga Impact, Rock Slide, Slash, Strength, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor are disabled!

A Sigilyph spawns from the rift!
Aggro threshold: 445

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
"If I see another of those Bird-Brains..."

Beedrill: Assurance (Sigilyph) ~ Twineedle (Celebi)

Mollux: Ember (Celebi) ~ Venoshock (Celebi)

suggestions said:
Pinsir: Feint (Sigilyph) ~ Return (Celebi)

Escavalier: Feint Attack (Celebi) ~ Peck (Celebi)

Round 5

Mellifera and Brunhilde make short work of the Sigilyph, allowing Lux and the Escavalier to keep pressing on Celebi. The legendary pixie pays back with a weak jolt of electricity, only for the Beedrill to return with a double strike. This attack, though, finally seems to have snapped Celebi out of its brainwashed state.

Celebi: So... confused. What have... I done?

[
1] |Spe 167| HP 81/Energy 30 (
12a, +1 Attack)

[
1] |Spe 76| HP 100/Energy 46 (
12a)

[
1] |Spe 20| HP 25/Energy 61 (
12a)

[
1] |Spe 105| HP 83/Energy 57 (
12a, +1 Attack)

HP 0/1250 [0% HP]
HP 0/50 [0% HP]
Crit (1-625): 7047/10000
Feint (Sigilyph): 4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Aerilate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms] + 2 [Stage Dif] = 22 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-1250): 425/10000
Assurance (Sigilyph, Critical Hit): (12 [BP] + 13 [Stat Dif] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 + 4 [Stage Dif] = 49 damage, 8 energy
Sigilyph fainted!
Shock Wave (Escavalier): 6 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Overcoat] = 8 damage

Crit (1-625): 8686/10000
Burn (1-1000): 744/10000

Ember (Celebi): (4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Sunflare]) * 1.5 = 23 damage, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 5155/10000
Feint Attack (Celebi): (6 [BP] + 10 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 24 damage, 4 energy

Celebi suffers 2 damage from the poison
Time-lapse Aura
Beedrill: Assurance, Bloodlust, Drill Run, Fell Stinger, Focus Energy, Pin Missile, Pursuit, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor are disabled!
Mollux: Calm Mind, Ember, Eruption, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Solar Beam, Toxic and Will-O-Wisp are disabled!
Escavalier: Aerial Ace, Bug Bite, Feint Attack, Fell Stinger, Fury Cutter, Megahorn, Swords Dance, Twineedle, and X-Scissor are disabled!
Pinsir: Feint, Focus Energy, Frustration, Giga Impact, Rock Slide, Slash, Strength, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor are disabled!

Crit 1 (1-1250): 1699/10000
Crit 2 (1-1250): 9121/10000

Twineedle (Celebi): (3*2 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability]) * 2.25 + 4 [Stage Dif] = 54 damage, 3 energy
Celebi fainted!

Congratulations, Dogfish44 and Maxim, on conquering Flower Paradise, Part Two (Normal)!

Each trainer: 2 CC, 4 KOC (to be spent only on the Pokemon involved in the raid or as CC)
Each Pokemon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC or 3 MC or (moves/15) CC
Glyph of Heal Bell: Reduces the energy cost of Heal Bell by 1 and increases its priority by 1.
Hourglass of Time: Raises the power of Psychic-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Defense rank by 3, and extends the duration of Light Screen and Reflect by 3 actions.
Badge of Light x2

Each of you also obtains 300 reputation points with Custodians of Time. These points will be assigned automatically.
Each of you can also claim 15 CC for the "Old Flower Paradise - Part 2 (Normal)" achievement.

The quest Lost in Time was completed by the following players: Dogfish44, Maxim

Final

As you recall your Pokemon and the remaining Sigilyph flee in the depths of the forest, Celebi calls upon its power to heal off its wounds, then turns its gaze on you, with a sad expression. "I... I am sorry. I don't know what took hold of me. But who are you? And why are you...".
However, before the pixie could finish its sentence, the air around you begins crackling with wild energy. You are on the verge to give in to panic along with the legendary creature, when a rift opens near you.
"Quick, this way!" shout Latios, emerging partially from it. "We must leave this timeway before it collapses!"
Your understanding of the situation is bare at best, but you decide to follow the Eon Pokemon's advice nonetheless and leap inside the rift along with Celebi. Behind you, a dreadful roar echoes...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)