Work sucks

Aight, since the "I hate my boss" thread got shut down for not actually having any substance, let's make this the "bitch about how much you hate work" thread. Talk about what you do and shit, because we can't figure that out on our own. I'll start. I wanted to earn money so I could buy a car, so I got a job working at a local sandwich shop. I've shown up every day on time. My boss showed up once this week. TO ORDER A FUCKING SANDWICH.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I couldn't here your whining because my paycheck came in.

Sorry dudes, I'm employed in a terrible economy.

You whiners can suck it.

As long as I get my paycheck I really don't care. My hate for work will never outweigh my love for money.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
the saddest part is the amount of people with a job that spend a lot of time on a pokemon forum

i wish i had a job but with all of the earthquakes here there's hardly any job vacancies and whenever there is a vacancy nobody seems to want a more refined person in favour of a "bubbly" retard.

More like "Work sax"

In all honesty though, getting a paycheck after a lousy week of work is better than no job at all. I really badly need something part time soon...

This:
As long as I get my paycheck I really don't care. My hate for work will never outweigh my love for money.
But I don't hate my work, I hate the fact that I need to wake up 5:45, and be at work at 7:00; so after 06 hrs I can go away at 13:00.That fact alone is where all the hate come from.
Have to wake up early.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Please moderating a forum is a crappy job. No pay and you have to deal with users such as Charmander#4 and what not.

I stand by "job that pays is better than no job at all", but I guess I confess the one thing I hate the most is how everything is run ass backwards despite it being a union. Promotions should be given as a, well, reward right? Too bad one idiot is getting the position because he's too slow of a bagger and wanders around all the time. Let's not forget baggers at one point made more money than me because they charge me an extra 3 dollars AND even got more hours than I did. U-Scan? Fuck it, it's the one position with the absolute shittiest hours in the entire store.

Sorry I just felt this mediocre topic needed some contribution, so I contributed.

My job isn't that bad, all I do is host in a restaurant, which entails asking how big the party is and walking them to the table. Literally the easiest task, but the only thing thats annoying about it is dealing with annoying / picky customers. Like honestly, the food tastes the same no matter where you sit. My managers are pretty chill and so are my co-workers except for like one or two. Pay is decent and work is easy so I'm not really gonna complain. At least I have a job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)