1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules. Feel also free to check out our hub to learn more about this place!
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit! You can also check out the Art Room on Pokemon Showdown!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

World Cup Flag Request Thread

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by LonelyNess, Jun 4, 2013.

1. LonelyNess

LonelyNess Makin' PK Love
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Mar 23, 2007
    So, most of the teams flags need doing. If you would like to do a flag / if you're a captain who needs a flag, please post in this!

I need one for US Central. Will pay handsomely. Something with a Miltank would be excellent. Cows = Plains = Central.
  2. Neliel

Neliel Sacred Sword

Oct 9, 2012
    Team italy needs a flag too, so if someone have time to do one for us it would be cool! something based on abomasnow would be perfect.
  3. boodan!!!

boodan!!! watch flip flappers
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Nov 13, 2007
    Hello, beartic is pretty passe so if anyone is down for doing a new canadian flag with something like bibarel or winter-sawsbuck that would be grand
  4. Furosuto

Jun 23, 2011
    I'm willing to make a canadian flag Rodan. I'm thinking a Bibarel holding a canadian flag. What would you like the Title to be?
  5. Ojama

Ojama Are you watching closely...
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 15 Championis the 1st Smogon Classic Winner

Mar 12, 2011
    Team France needs a flag as well, we would like something with Salamence if possible, thanks in advance.
  6. Magistrum

Magistrum Wet T-shirts BANZAIII
    is an Artist

Jan 10, 2013
    I was requested by Masterclass to make a flag for Team Africa + Middle East, so I think it goes here. It was too rushed though because my laptop broke down a while ago :( at least I gave it barely on time during the 14th. Whew!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)