"Worst Kalos Pokemon?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon x and y brought many good pokemon to the metagame and I'd have to say that one of the worst would be Diancie, it just isn't really that good in my opinion and of what I've used of it, thoughts?
Diancie's not bad; just really mediocre. Mons like Malamar and Slurpuff are far worse on top of being way uglier.

Pokemon x and y brought many good pokemon to the metagame and I'd have to say that one of the worst would be Diancie, it just isn't really that good in my opinion and of what I've used of it, thoughts?
Personally I'm starting to think that the whole point of it was to be pretty horrible so it's Mega could be even more impressive.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
At least it's more or less better than Carbink.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Worst Kalos Pokemon? Hmm, I really don't like saying a particular Pokemon is bad, but I'd say Luvdisc would be the worst Kalos Pokemon since the only notable thing about it is its speed.

Or by Kalos Pokemon do you mean Gen VI Pokemon? In that case, I'd say Vivillon simply because of one thing: Patterns...

Thoughts on Pyroar? It really isn't that fast, or has good STAB moves.
Fire Blast and Hyper Voice make for good STABs, and 106 is pretty fast. It also has coverage in Hidden Power, Solar Beam, and Dark Pulse. The problem is that it is very frail, has a bad defensive typing, lacks a useful ability, and lacks any form form of priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)