WSC Poll ~ Week 2 - Legendary!

The entries

~ DarkOrbX

~ Josia Richter

~ Layell

~ Solstice

Any can be voted on for Most Original and Most Humurous
For our ease, can you order your post like this:
with your votes bolded and any other text not bolded.
Thanks, and good luck to everyone!

Critical analysis, wynaut?

DarkOrbX: I really like the idea here but the problem I see with for your splice is the right arm; it looks pretty sloppy. I would probably make it more of an arm by putting a darker line in between the head and the arm. But other than that, I like the coloring and it's a good use of the colors.

Josia: You fused well but it's more like you just put the parts on without altering the colors. I don't think the colors match well with this splice, I would probably change the color of Snubbull's head into the same color as Woobat's fur. But just a suggestion.

Layell: Another nice fusion, I enjoy the colors but I find the body a bit awkward. I would probably use a different body shape (like maybe Servine instead of Snivy). But good job regardless.

Solstice: I like the idea but the colors don't clash well with this fusion. If you want green heads, I would try for a red or purple body to make the green go well with this fusion but if you want to keep the body color, I would go for gray heads instead of a bright green. Furthermore, I find the body awkward. What I would change is the bottom part, either get rid of the feet or get rid of the whole bottom and make it more serpentine. But still a good attempt.

Now for the votes:
MO: Layell
MH: Josia

Congratulations Layell for winning overall AND Most Original!
Most Humurous ends in a tie between Josia Richter and DarkOrbX

Congrats to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)