WSC WEEK 12

but who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
but meh, it only have normal/flying pokemons and no scratch to say: "Hey, its fighting type" like DV317`s one.

Alchemator, based on your previously made sprites i know you can do much better than this (no offense). I just dont know if is this allowed (to send a completely new submission)
It isn't allowed, and I've noticed my WSC entries are generally rubbish lol. I'm generally not feeling it recently =/

I have a suggestion for Smogon WSC, apologies if it's been suggested any time before...

I think there should be medals, or some kind of visible proof besides appearance in the hall of fame, for most original/most humorous. I think the people who make some of those hilarious sprites, or show great originality/creativity should be rewarded in a similar way to those who win the polls.

Also, Igor, would it be possible to change the poll title to "Who should win week 11" or post the week 11 finalists in the reserved spot? It might be confusing atm for people who aren't familiar with WSC, they might be wondering where some of the finalist's sprites are.

I have a suggestion for Smogon WSC, apologies if it's been suggested any time before...

I think there should be medals, or some kind of visible proof besides appearance in the hall of fame, for most original/most humorous. I think the people who make some of those hilarious sprites, or show great originality/creativity should be rewarded in a similar way to those who win the polls.
Well, I'd be up for the extra creative exercise. I kinda failed at my attempt to do the retype for this contest (might make another, last one was too bad to showcase here...). So I wouldn't mind trying to help the WSC along to make up for it. So yeah, if this gets approved, I can do the medals again.

I hate to be picky but...

Would it be possible to either write the finalists' names alongside their sprite, or put the sprites in the same order as they are in the poll? Again, someone who hasn't seen the other thread or is just passing by might get confused or mixed up.

Hehe I thought you might like that suggestion XandZ ;) it was you who did the great job with the bronze Koffing trophy wasn't it?

And don't forget the Blue Arceus and the Poke Cup. I did those, too. :) Actually been considering doing a Platinum Trophy if I ever got a really bad spriter's block. It would obviously be of higher rank than the Poke Cup. But just out of curiosity, I would like to throw this question out into the community:

What is, in your opinion, the funniest Pokemon? You may post multiple entries, and the main reason I am asking is because I want to make a Most Humorous Trophy that appeals to everyone. So yeah, post your thoughts on here, and I'll also C+P this on the Spriting Thread.

Btw, my vote is a Magikarp-shaped shield with a Lickiliky, Golbat, and Haunter on it with each of them grasping tongues and maybe hands with each other. :)

Could you please post Mr. Black's most recent sprite...the one with the arm behind the tongue.
Oh man, cheers for pointing that out skymin_flower, I didn't even notice!

Funniest Pokemon, hmmm... I'd go with Quagsire, that face is irresistible... the ones you mentioned are good too :)

Edit: Cheers Igor. Great job taking over btw.

When are the Week 10 winners going to be put up in the Hall of Fame?

By the way, X&Z, I'd say that the funniest Pokemon is Bidoof. It just gives off that aura of dim-witted stupidity. Magikarp is pretty funny as well, like you said.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Ghost/Poison Ursaring:
Very good!! My definite favourite so far. My only complaint is the outline, it is patchy in some places, for example where you removed the shoulder pads from. It just doesn't look natural....apart from that, great work!

Bears don't know how to change light bulbs nor are they tall enough to do so.

Ghost / Electric.

EDIT: If the background of the room (i.e The black outline around the yellow paint/wallpaper) isn't allowed, I'll remove it.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus

Woo. Fighting fire Ursarang.
God curse height restrictions (This one just about fits)
I was waiting to see if anyone would do the Fire/Fighting "Smokey the Bear" Ursaring, but I really like the more original version you did (especially the head flame).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)