XY LC Suspect 3 (req = 1950 COIL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
First time I've ever got the requirement. Not really the most ideal rank, but it gets the job done.
LC Suspect Round 2.JPG

Used a (kinda) shitty team just as an experiment, and I pulled out what looks like a decent score. Too bad I started playing terribly in the last few games, which ended up costing me quite a few games. Gah. >___>

LC Suspect Requirements.jpg

Took a little while but finally got the reqs and peaked at 11th lol
Guess it's not too bad for a first timer in XY LC.
OMG pls ban beri juis tis borked Screw Murkrow ;_;

http://imgur.com/VY6Y4KY&V8P9JBk
i tried seven teams and no one was decent. Btw i managed to have a good rank, but obv i was at 1940 coil and had one match haxed hard and another i was disconnected. The worst thing is to lose against orphic because i forgot snubbul is fairy now :(

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
Is anyone having an issue on PS! where it is not showing the correct ranking stats in the chat? It says I'm 6-1 W/L with a COIL of 15. However I have easily won over 30 games so far while only losing a couple. Is it just me that is having this problem, or others as well? I swear, Pokemon Showdown, if you are trolling me right now...

upload_2014-3-27_20-34-58.jpeg

I'm Svalkenaeres,the 6eme with 1514 Elo and a 2115 for the Coil .
Let's go to ban Flappy Bird !

I wish the ban of :

-Murkrow (His set of Mixed is just to dangerous,and he doesn't have any sure counter)
-Swagger,because It's just haxx,and a newbie can win a Top-Ladder if he has much haxx, with the Paraconfuser Murkrow for exemple .
It's just horrible to lose due to haxx (I've lose 40 pts with a noob who spam Confuse Ray/Thunder Wave ...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)