XY LC Suspect 3 (req = 1950 COIL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
M
View attachment 11123

I'm Svalkenaeres,the 6eme with 1514 Elo and a 2115 for the Coil .

I wish the ban of :

-Murkrow (His set of Mixed is just to dangerous,and he doesn't have any checks)
-Swagger,because It's just haxx,and a newbie can win a Top-Ladder if he has much haxx, with the Paraconfuser Murkrow for exemple .
It's just horrible to lose due to haxx (I've lose 40 pts with a noob who spam Confuse Ray/Thunder Wave ...)
murk has many checks, just no sure fire counters :@

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
lol did flochie just get called amazing. jk <3. also its fun seeing my name at da top of dese ladders (not that it means anything)

View attachment 11123

I'm Svalkenaeres,the 6eme with 1514 Elo and a 2115 for the Coil .
Let's go to ban Flappy Bird !

I wish the ban of :

-Murkrow (His set of Mixed is just to dangerous,and he doesn't have any sure counter)
-Swagger,because It's just haxx,and a newbie can win a Top-Ladder if he has much haxx, with the Paraconfuser Murkrow for exemple .
It's just horrible to lose due to haxx (I've lose 40 pts with a noob who spam Confuse Ray/Thunder Wave ...)
Murkrow doesn't hit hard enough without LO , and with LO and SR it will kill itself up from the amount of checks , Also it got a counter if i recall correctly which is spritzee , But that is Hard counter at best since you can run Band Steel wing or something (Although that's not viable but that removes a counter),Also berry juices sturdies can stall out that LO recoil or just finish it , Since tirtouga takes 90 at average from a LO dark pulse(Sucker punch does even less i guess since of tirtouga high defense uninvested).

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
Murkrow doesn't hit hard enough without LO , and with LO and SR it will kill itself up from the amount of checks , Also it got a counter if i recall correctly which is spritzee , But that is Hard counter at best since you can run Band Steel wing or something (Although that's not viable but that removes a counter),Also berry juices sturdies can stall out that LO recoil or just finish it , Since tirtouga takes 90 at average from a LO dark pulse(Sucker punch does even less i guess since of tirtouga high defense uninvested).
Spritzee gets 2HKOd by LO Krow Brave Bird. It is by no means a counter. The only real counter to krow is munchlax as it isn't 2HKOd by any of LO Krow's moves but even munchies is beat by Sub Thief Krow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)