XY OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY (MAKING A NEW THREAD)

Since both of my analyses have been written up and are ready for their third QC checks, I am going to reserve Magnezone now.

Wanted to write Deoxys-S as I feel I'd do okay with it but waaah only BH. only analysis I really wanted to do ;s

Reserving Pangoro.

Breloom - Seven Deadly Sins
Slowbro - Asterat
Gothitelle - srk1214
Dugtrio - srk1214
Magneton - srk1214
Quagsire - bobbyvaporeon
Tyranitrum - Chillarmy
Snorlax - Jaroda
Chandelure - EonBlitz

Are these being worked on? It's been several days with no thread up. If you cannot post it in the next 24 hours, I'm going to drop them.
I have asked in a forum where to post these before, but nobody has answered so ya, mine is in progress and will be done if somebody answers me, thanks!

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If no one will take it and if it is okay (to be fair Aero / Escavalier are lowish priority and just waiting for QC), I can take Gyarados. And when it comes, Conkeldurr.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
Merry Christmas! I'm happy to say that Rotom-H is written up and ready for its final QC check.

Also, I'd like to reserve Xatu, seeing as both of my previously reserved Pokemon have been written up.

I've been thinking... is Eviolite Magmar at all viable? With the Eviolite his stats are 65/95/82/100/127/93, not at all shabby. A speedy, specially defensive support set could be threatening.

I'll write up Gorebyss but honestly if I can, Id rather do her physical counter part, Huntail. Since regulatregular Kyreum isnt taken, and isn't BH, unless it's a typo I'll take him. Merry Christmas!

I've been thinking... is Eviolite Magmar at all viable? With the Eviolite his stats are 65/95/82/100/127/93, not at all shabby. A speedy, specially defensive support set could be threatening.
No.

Also, don't just suggest stuff for the sake of suggesting stuff. Actually go ahead and test it out extensively and determine for yourself whether it's viable or not. If you honestly, genuinely believe it deserves an analysis, then post your reasoning as to why.

No.

Also, don't just suggest stuff for the sake of suggesting stuff. Actually go ahead and test it out extensively and determine for yourself whether it's viable or not. If you honestly, genuinely believe it deserves an analysis, then post your reasoning as to why.
Okay. I had been thinking about it, but looking objectively it's pretty stupid. Apologies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)