XY OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY (MAKING A NEW THREAD)

yes to emperor penguin. Beating Azumarill lacking s power while not having to run phys def is p sweet, it's typing is cool, Defog is nice, it's a penguin and it hits hard without any investment.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i'm putting bronzong up for reservation, trc has other analyses to get done and it's been far too long at this point.

Mysteria if you still wanna do the garchomp stuff i want a full revamp, if you don't want to do that i'll assign it to someone else, if not get it and sala up asap please.

@Superbobobbob3 do you actually plan on doing the lo torn-t revamp or no? if so get it up asap please.

i think i completely forgot about that, damn. i don't really want to do it as there are more interesting stuff out now and i need to do salamence and analyses for other tiers, so it's up for reservation i guess. sorry Jukain

Hey, in the future, you don't have to post every step of the way. Just post you're reserving it, that it's ready for QC, and that it's done. And I don't actually see the analysis when I click it, where did you post it?
I accidently put it under conversations, I'll fix it immediately.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yea milotic is not happening, there was already a finished analysis and it was taken down. defensive set is outclassed, offensive competitive set is shit.

edit: deleted one too many posts, someone brought milotic up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)