XY Ubers Analysis Index

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Is it cool if after mawile is accepted/rejected I do ditto? I know I can't really reserve one atm with current state of affairs, but at least ditto is legit atm. In fact with megas this time around it's clear that it's actually worth using as slightly more than a placeholder..

You honestly should stop reserving really niche mons that are borderline unviable. Not going to say no but post about it once whatever happens to Mawile has finished.

Last edited:
Can I take Scizor? It's probably the best Offensive Check to Xerneas and Power Herb Geomancy shreds teams apart. Just finished up my OU analysis' so I came here, saw no one did Scizor.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
:/ I really want to do scizor too xD But I'm waiting for mawile to be cleared up.. it's basically just a band set cos that hits hardest and a mega set with BP and superpower cos that checks Xern and ekiller anyway

:/ I really want to do scizor too xD But I'm waiting for mawile to be cleared up.. it's basically just a band set cos that hits hardest and a mega set with BP and superpower cos that checks Xern and ekiller anyway
If you'd like to take Scizor right now, feel free too, little busy with OU Analysis right now, will take up today.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
I'm just not gonna do it until either mawile is dealt with or MM2 gives me a heads up that it's ok (I understand MM2 might not want me focussing on more than one analysis at a time) and I'd rather not get on the bad side of the staff

Okay, updated the index with what definitions we will be going by for the three subdivisions of the checks/counters section introduced in the new analysis format. These are just definitions that were made for the ubers analyses so that we don't have to work with something so vague with every pokemon.

Is there any way the QCs can be quicker? Most of our articles have been QC ready for a while now and I'd like to reserve Lucario when mine is finished.
Yeah, sorry. I'll be getting to qc stamps tomorrow (may not do your terrakion though cause there's a lot and its a mon I'm not a huge fan of lol), I was waiting on settling on teh checks and coutners definitions first so that we ahd that section cleared up before write ups.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Okay, updated the index with what definitions we will be going by for the three subdivisions of the checks/counters section introduced in the new analysis format. These are just definitions that were made for the ubers analyses so that we don't have to work with something so vague with every pokemon.
It's amazing what a short irc convo can do lol

Scratch this. It's not working out, we are just going to do checks and counters the same way we did it last gen.

My last analysis was my first attempt, but it didn't go so well. Could I do Electric Arceus to redeem myself, if that's alright? I'll try to do a better job, and do it bit by bit in order to make it as high of a quality as I can.

Go ahead and put a skeleton up, we can always just reject it again if it isn't up to snuff. (or pass it if it is)

I would like to reserve Mamoswine. I have only one failed attempt to write analysis way back in Gen 4 and so this is more or less my first one. Also Mamo isn't as important or difficult as something like Mewtwo. Hopefully it will be OK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)