XY UU Analysis Reservation Thread

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Could you guys please play test the Pokemon you're reserving? You would know yourself if it's viable or not then.

Last edited:
Reactions: g
Could you guys please play test the Pokemon you're reserving? You would know yourself.if it's viable or not then.
I have used Druddigon, both with its Parashuffler and it's choice band sets. I'm asking for permission.

Reserving Granbull.

This thing is totally viable, I dont know why it hasnt been brought up. So Intimidate, along with Fairy typing, allows Granbull to be a good defensive pokemon, and it usually walls any relevant Physical Fighting type. Mienshao, Heracross, even Lucario cant do much if its the physical variant, since Close Combat from Granbull KOs. It also threatens Hydreigon, resisting both Stab moves and having a 4x SE stab to hit with in return. It walls pretty much any Dark, Dragon, and Fighting type, which are a good portion of the tier. It has a respectable 120 attack, along with being the only available physically based Fairy type, since Mawile resides in OU.

Psywaves

Procrastinating Pedantic Perfectionist™
is a Contributor Alumnus
Since I've gone and got Gourgeist-XL done, may I reserve Gourgeist-S?
EDIT: Nvm, it's not viable in UU and I should've at least made a case before trying to reserve anyway. Excuse my foolishness. Ignore the WIP thread that was made for it; that shouldn't have even been a thing. :/

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I am preemptively striking and I wanna reserve Haxorus if that is possible. Please let me do it, :)

Sorry, but i am giving up Blastoise and Donphan. I haven't played UU for a long time, so i don't think i am the suitable person to complete them. Sorry again. :'(

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just curious, when will the analyses of Ernesto's reserved pokemon be started? I've used slowbro, Heracross, and suicune quite a bit and I know how they play but I'm curious as to what qc thinks the main sets and moves should be.

Edit: also noticed that volcarona should be removed from the unreservable list since it got moved to BL

Nominating Togetic to get an analysis:
  • Slow Baton pass
  • Great bulk
  • Great typing
  • Access to Defog
  • Can pass Nasty Plot
  • 2 very common immunities
  • Cab spread paralysis
  • Can pass Wishes
  • Can use Fire Blast or Dazzling Gleam for Damage which does pretty well even before NP
I personally use Togetic a LOT, it's a great pokemon and coupled by like Agility Mega Ampharos / Speed Boost Yanmega it can decimate everything. The only thing is holding me back from using Togetic more is the Speed, rocks weakness, and weakness to Steel- type (Jirachi, gross)

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting to take over Scrafty.

It's been sitting on an unimplemented GP check for several weeks and can be finished super quickly.

Last edited:
Reserving Hawlucha if it's not already taken :3
Hawlucha has simply been released back into UU to be tested as to whether or not it is still considered broken in the current UU metagame. It is not up for reserving seeing as it's not actually UU yet and even if it does come back to UU, it will more than likely go onto the unreservable list to be done at a later date by a QC member or badged user, sorry.

Alright, I've just gone through and deleted a bunch of outdated analyses but there are still plenty of Pokemon on that second page that haven't been updated in months so if you would like to take them, ask the thread holder if it's alright if you take the analysis and then tag me :]

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I cant see a Slowbro analysis on this subforum or the preliminary pokedex. I'm not going to do it (got two going and don't know enough about the meta), but i have noticed it.

edit: goddammit i meant pokemon not meta

Last edited:

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I cant see a Slowbro analysis on this subforum or the preliminary pokedex. I'm not going to do it (got two going and don't know enough about the meta), but i have noticed it.
Pretty sure Ernesto has it reserved. Yeah, I find it kinda funny how such a meta-centralizing pokemon doesn't have an analysis yet :P

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok I'm dropping all my UU analyses (Ludicolo and Lanturn), so they're up for grabs.

Psywaves

Procrastinating Pedantic Perfectionist™
is a Contributor Alumnus
I guess since I've only got one UU analysis on the go (Rotom-C), I wouldn't mind taking on Ludicolo. :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)