Yilx first place artist

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
Charmander

Sorry if it's a little underwhelming...

I see you managed to capture it's head shape I can never get that right xD
Right leg is a bit odd and looks a bit rushed compared to previous work but you've been rushed for time recently so I suppose it is to be expected. Nevertheless the sketches look great!

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
RotatingAtom: Alright, noted. Don't worry about anything!

I feel obligated to do this first because Orugos did my request... sorry. Sableye is up next, if I can finish it by today...

That line style of yours.. is each little bit a vector line, or is it a combonation of vectors and erasers?
That's definitely my favorite thing about your work, you make use of black and line art very well. :)

Finally someone makes Sableye look scary! Every picture I've seen of it makes it look cute or just ugly...keep up the outstanding work! Can't wait for the Nightflora!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sableye
<Insert Sableye Picture here, because quoting actual pictures isn't a good idea>
Excellent as always, Yilx, splendid job. Well done. Would you mind if I make another request? Otherwise, requesting a Gligar using Aqua Tail, please? Thank you in advance.

Klinklang

Hi I think your art is pretty amazing
This a different request for klinklang aka gigigiaru
I was thinking of makeing it look like the Diabolical machine(Left) maybe throw an unlucky pokemon in between the cogs (no gore though)

Oh, hi /vXv\! By the way, Yilx is in the military. She problably has more important things to do than take art requests.

And I'm even further behind. Competing for 9th most luvdisced isn't nearly as impressive as these two amazing artists. I'm not backing anyone, because they are both SO AWESOME!!

Wow. I never post at smogon, but this art is just too good.

Yilx: if you're interested, how about a Lanturn? It's fine if you've taken on too many requests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)