Your most embarrassing/epic/WTF defeats.

heres mine i had a half dead milktank a half dead umbreon and a sleeping aero vs mewtwo:

i sent out umbreon mewtwo use ice beam + freeze hax i tried to use toxic and dies 3 turns later
sent out milktank and used heal bell and died next turn
sent out aero and used stone edge and inflicted 50% and OHKO by icebeam

now if i wouldnt of gotton frozen toxic damage woulda killed him by ther time i got to aero stone egde and won

heres mine i had a half dead milktank a half dead umbreon and a sleeping aero vs mewtwo:

i sent out umbreon mewtwo use ice beam + freeze hax i tried to use toxic and dies 3 turns later
sent out milktank and used heal bell and died next turn
sent out aero and used stone edge and inflicted 50% and OHKO by icebeam

now if i wouldnt of gotton frozen toxic damage woulda killed him by ther time i got to aero stone egde and won
If you didn't get frozen, stone-edge would have missed :P.

I was up against a cress and some others with only gastrodon left. Cress had some calm-minds in and I use mirror-coat against his icebeam. Now that would have KO'd (Cress does not have 500 hp) if it wasn't for freeze hax. I know I would have won without the freeze, metagross could only EQ against wich I could use recover a couple of times and counter it back. And the same with electivire. Seriously why do people fear vire and chomp. Gastrodon gets them everytime (LOL when countering SD outrage at 5% left.)

Another time against a cress, I had gastrodon mirrorcoat a 6+ special attack cress's psychic for the win.

Battling uber user. I took out three pokemon and had reversalcross left. Got a swords dance in and 1 HP. Reversaled his kyogre for the kill and megahorned mewtwo. Last poke on his side was bliss so I assumed I won.
I used reversal
99% damage (focus band)
counter
I lose.

Boa1891

Ninja Researcher
is a Researcher Alumnus
Battling uber user. I took out three pokemon and had reversalcross left. Got a swords dance in and 1 HP. Reversaled his kyogre for the kill and megahorned mewtwo. Last poke on his side was bliss so I assumed I won.
I used reversal
99% damage (focus band)
counter
I lose.
Hahahahahaha.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
XD!!!!

If that's true, best one so far IMO.

I recall a battle I had with my friend. I challenged him to a match against my Raichu, 6-1. He was a noob, so he accepted.

So, here's how the match went down:

He sends out a Salamence, and here comes Raichu. I use Nasty Plot and he uses DD. I use Encore next turn, and keep Nasty Plotting it up. Next turn later, I use Thunderbolt, OHKO.

5-1

He sends out a Garchomp, Grass Knot, OHKO.

4-1

At this point, I tell him that I've trained my Raichu properly, unlike he has done with his Pokemon. He gives me a dumb look like: "Yeah right, Raichu sucks." He sends out his favorite Pokemon Murkrow just for kicks. You know what happens next.

3-1

He sends in a Weavile with a Choice Band. He attacks me with Ice Punch, I live with 1 HP from the Focus Sash. Raichu OHKOs with Thunderbolt.

2-1

Electrivire.....I guess he forgot that Electrivire has Motor Boost. @.@;
Grass Knot, dead.

1-1

Now, his last Pokemon, he had to make this one count, he was screaming at me, saying that I was cheating and my Raichu was a hacked piece of crap. I quickly whipped out my Raichu's stats and IVs, which were crappy by the way...and they checked out fine. Now, back to the battle. He sent out his pride and joy, a Dusknoir with all of the Elemental Punches.

I knew that Dusknoir had lots of Defensive power, so I had to just use Thunderbolt, since that's the most effective attack I had.

Raichu outspeeds Dusknoir with ease, I use Thunderbolt, and as Dusknoir's HP spirals down to 0, the blue error screen pops up. I look up at my friend, he's already turned off his game. He closed his DS, stood up, and walked out of the room. I could only utter one word:

"Pwned."

I used reversal
99% damage (focus band)
counter
I lose.
Your opponent was a genius! hahahaha rofl... xD

I got beat by a Togekiss. it was his last guy, and I had Pert and Heatran so I sacrificed Swampert so I could OHKO it with ScarfTran.

It survived. I lost.

One time when I started shoddying I discovered I was without a Rotom counter. Fucker killed two of my Pokemon and Trickspecsed my Rhyperior. In my defense, a Gengar would've done the same.

How do you beat Rotom exactly? Crawdaunt is an electric pokemon magnet, so I always use choice banded Crunch when I put him in. It easily OHKOs pikachu, rotom, and a lot of grass types.

I was in a battle probably about a year ago now that came down to my Blissey w/t-bolt vs my friend's Milotic. First turn he froze me w/ice beam. I stayed frozen for 11 turns until he finally KO'd me by chipping away at my HP.

Over half my team swept... By ABOMASNOW! I've yet to master the new metagame, as I've only been playing for about a week and a half, but that seems pretty pathetic. Weavile and Metagross, as Forretress fell to Abomasnow as well (yeah...), swept the remaining two pokemon.

I'd have to say that this one takes the cake for most embarassing defeat, buy hey, I had a good laugh while doing it.

Is it just me, or does it feel like EVERYONE and their mom who has a Raikou in PBR loves to hax me with it?

Once, I was in the Main Street Colosseum. It was my Rayquaza vs a Bronzong that was about to faint. I wonder, Dragon Dance and risk being boomed on, or Fly? I use Fly, and it goes down. The foe then brings in Raikou. I was about to use Dragon Dance, but Raikou used Thunderbolt and paralyzed Rayquaza, who was then fully paralyzed and then it beat up Rayquaza and my last dude. I felt very unhappy, especially seeing as I could have won if I had used Dragon Dance (since Bronzong didn't explode). I then used a perfect point, and narrowly won, Rayquaza being the last one this time.

Another time in Main Street, my Heracross used Megahorn on a Raikou which barely lived. Raikou then used Extrasensory on Heracross, and it's down. Okay, natural. I bring in Salamence, ready to use Dragon Dance and sweep. But first, Raikou uses Thunderbolt...A CRITICAL HIT!!!!!!!!! Salamence dies, so I bring in my last one, Porygon-Z. Raikou uses Thunderbolt...I GET PARALYZED THEN FULLY PARALYZED. Raikou then uses Thunderbolt again and I lose. After using a perfect point, my opponent didn't use Raikou that time, and I was relieved.

And today. In the Sunset Colosseum. A Raikou used Thunderbolt on one of my guys (I think Slaking) and I get PARALYZED THEN FULLY PARALYZED. As if that wasn't gay enough, the next Thunderbolt scores A FUCKING CRITICAL HIT. A useless crit, but it still made me feel hated. So I bring in my last one, Kyogre. Thunderbolt, ~70% of my health, I use Surf, do a whopping amount of its health too, then Raikou scores another useless crit with Thunderbolt, and I lose.

Conclusion? I can't stand Raikou.

Ask Kou about the last match we had together, he'll know how awesome that was. :P

If I remember right, we both out predicted each other so many times and with the same Pokemon, but it never got old. He eventually won after killing my Gengar saved my ass from a Scarfchomp rape. It survived with sash (which had already been activated, I had to get 2 wishes on it) and proceeded to kill his Chomp and Cresselia. I knew that he only had skarmory and Blissey left, and he sent out the whore. Now, I knew that my gengar couldn't KO it (even though it had FB), so I used Hypnosis. He switched to his Skamory to absorb it. Even though I had my Breloom in my team at full health, I was fucked at that exact moment. He switched to Bliss, survived the 2 Focus Blasts, and KOd my gar. I sent out Breloom and tried for one last hope of not being OHKOd by using leech seed. My Breloom died. GG. Now that I look back at it, I should have sacrificed my Breloom instead of my Blissey (~200 health) to get a free gengar switch.

everytime i read your sig i wanna make a team based around SD Skarm.
anyway, I versed this grass mono team that proceded to paralyze most of my team. its down to his Breloom vs my jirachi.... and i paralyze as he focus punches.
btw, the biggest point of this post is the 1st sentence

1-1

Lucario used Dark Pulse
Cresselia Flinched
Lucario used Dark Pulse
Cresselia Flinched
Lucario used Dark Pulse
Cresselia Flinched
Lucario used Dark Pulse
CRITICAL HIT.
Cresselia Fainted.
Luck hax won, bastard gloats and doesn't give rematch.

Also, Lucario had Kings rock and I had 3 Calm minds.

FUCKING LOSER.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It was 6-2 to me against Light, then his fucking Jirachi comes in and Crits 7 times in a row (or something gay like that, don't remember exact number) and woke up the turn after everytime Blissey used Sing. Fucking gay that was, ended up forefiting.

I remember another now...I was using feraligatr and the opponent a Gengar

Feraligatr uses Dragon Dance
Gengar uses Destiny Bond
7 times...i just maxed out my attack and speed and waits to Destiny Bond runs out of PP
Gengar used thunderbolt
loses 87%of the health(thank god Feraligatr is semi-bulky)
Waterfall,bye Gengar
Enemy send out Ninetales
Feraligatr uses Waterfall
Ninetales hung on with Focus Sash
Ninetales flinched
Feraligatr uses waterfall
Ninetales fainted

Then i just proceed to sweep...a well placed flinch,that is!!!!

I think i'm going to cry. I just lost to Mysterial, and here's how:

I start with

Turn 1:
Heracross uses Megahorn, and it missed.
Latios uses Dragon Pulse on mine, KOing it without a crit.
Groudon uses Shadow Claw on Heracross, doing a little less than half its health.
I bring in Lucario.

Turn 2:
Heracross uses Megahorn, KOing Latios.
Lucario uses Aura Sphere on Groudon for just around half its health.
Groudon murders Heracross with Fire Punch.
I bring in Porygon-Z, and he brings in Dialga.

Turn 3:
Lucario uses Aura Sphere on Groudon, and it's a critical hit, which KO's. I'm screaming, "YEAH, YOU STUPID GROUDON!!!! YOU EARNED IT!!!!"
Porygon-Z uses Ice Beam for less than half of Dialga's health.
I don't know what Dialga does, but it KO's Lucario.
He brings in Ho-Oh.

Turn 4:
Dialga uses Protect.
Porygon-Z uses Ice Beam, but Dialga protects itself.
Ho-Oh uses Earthquake. Porygon-Z barely lives.

Turn 5:
Porygon-Z uses Ice Beam, but it doesn't matter, because...
I'm screaming "WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?!?!" over and over as Ho-Oh uses Sacred Fire. Porygon-Z takes calamitous damage.
Porygon-Z fainted.

Announcer: "Game, set, and...match. The blue corner...lost. The challenger just couldn't beat the colosseum master. What a crushing defeat!"
My character: "So you think you're pretty good, huh?" (slouches down on her knees in sadness)
Mysterial: "Wonder if anyone will ever surpass me?" (evil laugh)
Yeah, (BAN ME PLEASE), the only reason you can surpass anyone is because of fucking HAXING WITH UBERS, loser!

Makes me wonder why I changed my loss message from "Hax...". I really should change it back. I've been trying to beat him from the moment I got home from school today, and I reached him once but lost because Heracross missed with Stone Edge on his Ho-Oh, and that's bullshit. Seriously, if Megahorn hadn't missed, he would have brought out Dialga and Ho-Oh, and I could have won easily. But no...

Oh yeah, another one, a double battle I had on here awhile ago. I don't remember how everything went, but here are the important parts:

-My opponent's SashedShuppet set up Trick Room

-My opponent had a Clamperl holding Deepseatooth, or whatever the item is that doubles Clamperl's sp. attack.

-Clamperl killed my Scizor and Marowak with critical Ice Beams. Basically, it raped the Trick Room part of my team.

-I eventually recovered, and it was down to my Sceptile and Blaziken versus his Vaporeon and Hariyama. All I really needed to do was kill Vaporeon; even if Blaziken died after attacking Hariyama, Sceptile could kill it next turn for the win.

-Leaf Storm missed.

-I got my ass kicked.

That's about it...

Was playing challenge cup, only had a Sudowoodo at half health left against four pokemon, so I said good game. Basically what happened was that his Combusken used Dig, so I used defense curl+rollout. Took out Combusken and his next three pokemon O.o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)