Zana's arts and stuff

I've been lurking around the forums and thought I would make my own art post here in the studio. I normally do digital stuff on Photoshop and Sai, but I might upload a traditional sketch here and there. Any and all criticism is welcome and feel free to leave requests (it helps me out with inspiration ;)

Atm I don't have much stuff done, but I'll be adding more as time goes by

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sick. I like how smudgey your lineart is while still making it work. For how long have you been drawing?

Sick. I like how smudgey your lineart is while still making it work. For how long have you been drawing?
Thanks! I like the feel of smudgey lineart. It's hard to tell for how long I've been drawing, but I started taking it seriously around 3-4 years ago.

I haven't had much time these days to draw, but here's a small WIP of what I'm working on

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

Last edited:
Haven't been able to finish that other thing because art blocks and doing other stuff (like playing Touhou for over 8 hours straight at a friend's house) so here's something new

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)