Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShinyElite: Thanks a TON! I'll get to it right away!
I'm also gonna use it on my Lickilicky, haha.
STAB explosion should cause quite a bit of damage (especially 'cause mine's adamant and has a perfect attack IV)

EDIT: WOW, 20 straight bonus rounds! That's sick, I've gotta put that in my profile. I have pic-proof :D

Let's say a Pokemon has the moves Endure and Substitute , and the Sitrus berry.

If I use Endure on my Pokemon and it had 1 HP left, Sitrus berry restores 25% percent of its health. If I use Substitute afterwards, will I have enough HP to sacrifice 1/4 of my max HP? In this case, does the number of IVs and EVs on HP still matter??
Sitrus berry only heals 30 HP, not 25%

Sitrus berry was changed to healing 25% of HP left when you're under 50% in DP.

I'm pretty sure you'll have just enough HP to use Substitute one more time.

Enigma Berry- Heals 25% when hit by a super effective attack.

.... That's not... INSTEAD of taking damage, is it? That'd be too good to be true. But I figured I'd check. Does it take damage first, then heal?

since its back on the other page, and no one helped Im going to post this again.

Please help improve my team. Its got my rating close to 1500 pretty quickly but still needs to get over that hump. The strategy involves getting rocks up and Lucario a free SD for an easy sweep. SpecsShay is also used to a devastating effect on many unaware opponents.

Aerodactyl@ Focus Sash
Jolly
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Taunt

This guarantees Stealth Rock getting up and sets up Taunt for incoming physical walls to get screwed over. Immune to Sandstorm and OHKO's Abomasnows so my Sash stays safe.

Wobbuffet@ Leftovers
Calm
252 Def, 252 Sp. Def, 4 HP
Counter
Mirror Coat
Safeguard
Encore

Wobbuffet. You all know and hate him. He compliments Lucario and Aerodactyl to no end.

Lucario@ Life Orb
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Close Combat
Swords Dance
Crunch
Extremespeed

Gets in free off an Encore switch SD's up and sweeps. Still torn between Jolly to get Mamoswine and other Lucario and Adamant to get non-Gliscor Physical walls.

Shaymin@ Choice Specs
Modest
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Seed Flare
Hidden Power Fire
Psychic
Grass Knot

Devastating. Just Devastating. Not much can switch into this and live. Infact only Heatran and completely defensive Togekiss can. You want to know how strong? This thing OHKO's standard Garchomp 100% of the time.

Heatran@ Leftovers
Modest
252 HP, 200 Sp. Def, 54 Sp. Atk
Lava Plume
Earth Power
Rest
Sleep Talk

STHeatran counters Yanamega, breaks Brelooms subs 100% of the time, and once Garchomp Outrages this comes in for a quick HP Ice. This seems replaceable ATM.

Azelf@ Choice Scarf
Rash
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Psychic
U-Turn
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice

Slice'n'Dice's ScarfZelf is the source of my revenge killing. Gets unsuspecting Heatran every time. U-Turn tests the water for Tyranitar, Weavile, and other Pursuiters.

Overall I feel rather Mamoswine and Garchomp Weak. Heatran is a likely candidate to be replaced. Feel free to point out any other weaks that need fixing. Thanks!

PS: for some reason i can't post in the rmt thread, so Im going to just post my team here, hope its okay.

You have to avoid evolving Nincada until the level when Ninjask would learn Baton Pass, when Nincada evolves into Ninjask it will learn Baton Pass and the Shadinja will copy all the moves that Ninjask has until that moment.

I don't understand what "illegal" moves are. I understand all of the clauses. I'll give an example. Someone posted (I forgot where) a Crobat moveset idea, and it included Hypnosis and Brave Bird, then someone said that those two moves together are illegal. Is there a list of illegal moves or combinations of moves that someone could direct me to?

I don't understand what "illegal" moves are. I understand all of the clauses. I'll give an example. Someone posted (I forgot where) a Crobat moveset idea, and it included Hypnosis and Brave Bird, then someone said that those two moves together are illegal. Is there a list of illegal moves or combinations of moves that someone could direct me to?
It's a move combination that's simply impossible to get, in the games. I believe the conflict with Hypnosis and Brave Bird is that they are both Egg moves for Zubat, and there aren't any fathers that can learn both.

Anyone see my question on the last page? How, exactly, does the enigma berry work? (Does the pokemon take damage first, THEN heal? Or does he heal INSTEAD of taking damage?)

Is Thunder's accuracy or power affected by Hail?

I couldn't find anything on the Moves page, and I just wanted to be sure.

what percentage does scope lens and razor claw increase ch ratio? and someone told me burn decreases attack or lowers attack or something? is this true?

Why won't the GTS allow me to offer certain pokemon when I want to make a trade?
Maybe those pokemon have the classic ribbon, you can't trade on the GTS any pokemon that has the classic ribbon on it like the event darakrai, manapahy and others.

Just to clarify, does the move Mist only stop stat reductions or does it prevent any change in stats? Also, does it affect Slow Start, and, if so, does it interfere with Regigigas doubling his stats?

Is there a chart to see how much XP I need to get to a certain level? I don't mean like "600k to 100. erratic" I mean like exp to level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7... ect.

Anyone see my question on the last page? How, exactly, does the enigma berry work? (Does the pokemon take damage first, THEN heal? Or does he heal INSTEAD of taking damage?)
It's definately not Instead, I believe it was take damage first, if you survive then you heal 25%....

How do I breed Sucker Punch onto Nidoking when the male has to give the moves...but Nidoking has TO BE MALE!
This is the same concept as Volbeat (who is 100% Male). Breed the male with a Nidorina (I don't think Nidoking/queen can breed...) since Nidorinas have a 50% chance of giving birth to a Nidoran Male.

Just to clarify, does the move Mist only stop stat reductions or does it prevent any change in stats? Also, does it affect Slow Start, and, if so, does it interfere with Regigigas doubling his stats?
Mist should only prevent future stat reductions, i.e. Intimidate, Defog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)