Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thank you. Also, if I Pokemon is not legit, how could you tell? Is that specifically bad to do? Does anyone have a link for a "How-To" on GTS cloning?

Why would you want to? And you can't get rid of it. And if you mean changing it from PKRS to the smiley face, just walk around with it in your party.

To late :(

You meant the power items when used with pokerus a pokemon that would normaly gain 1 EV would gain 10 EV with the poer items and pokerus.
1 EV + 4 (power item) * 2 (pokerus) = 10 EVs

Cloning, everyone does it so go ahead clone away.

Okay, thank you. Also, if I Pokemon is not legit, how could you tell? Is that specifically bad to do? Does anyone have a link for a "How-To" on GTS cloning?

You have to hack check a pokemon but you would need a flashcart, but i guess you don't have one. Ask someone on the wifi forum, don't worry they won't steal it.I don't think we are allowed to give links. Just look it up on youtube. I would suggest getting a AR cloner, it would be too hard to mass clone on the gts.

You have to hack check a pokemon but you would need a flashcart, but i guess you don't have one. Ask someone on the wifi forum, don't worry they won't steal it.I don't think we are allowed to give links. Just look it up on youtube. I would suggest getting a AR cloner, it would be too hard to mass clone on the gts.
Can an AR Cloner mess up a game like I hear from other AR stuff?

I thought it was 30...

EDIT: I see people talking about AR all the time... It's everywhere. Every trade thread has people talking about it. How is anyone supposed to find out good, unbiased information?

I've been wondering on a moveset for Forretress: Mainly Earthquake vs Gyro Ball. What are the pro/cons of each if I'm running Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, and Explosion?

I usually go with Gyro Ball because I hate getting walled by Gengar. It blocks attempts to Rapid Spin, absorbs the Toxic Spikes, and is immune to Explosion.

Earthquake could be used against Magnezone, but it's really only if it switches in while your Earthquaking (otherwise it'll just set up Magnet Rise). It also has better type coverage than Gyro Ball. It also helps with non-Levitating Poison types as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)