Exeggutor (♂)

Naive-Chlorophyll
(31/31/30/30/31/30)
Hidden Power Fire 70
Egg Move: Leaf Storm
Hatched at Resort Area

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!
This took so long because my frames were all over the place >___>
I did this for negator. Not shiny because the shiny sprite looks like a rotting plant, IMO. This thing is a beast in the sun, with a 125 base SpA stat. Even though its speed stat is quite low (55), it's somewhat rectified by its +speed nature and ability. It also has a respectable attack stat so you can explode your way out if the need arises.

id like to get this please cmt i dont have motch because i just started though

Naive-Chlorophyll
(31/31/30/30/31/30)
Hidden Power Fire 70

Added:
Bronzong

Sassy-Levitate
(31/18/31/30/31/2)
Hidden Power Fire 70
Caught at Turnback Cave July 20, 2010
Comes as a Bronzong Lv. 46 UT

Sorry about the date. I couldn't hit an odd delay :( This thing looks like some futuristic robot anyway, so I guess it could work :P This was my first wild RNG catch! Anyway, this took me forever to catch because I first thought it was on frame 117, instead of frame 177, so the slot I THOUGHT bronzor was in landed me with a shiny zubat. So then I relocated and forgot that I had my ruby inserted, so I ended up with a shiny solrock, but in the end I finally caught this thing :) On the first ball too! Well, I know Bronzong doesn't really run special attacks, but I didn't know what else to use this spread on and you could kill other steels with HP fire. Its attack IV isn't that great, but Gyro Ball and Explosion are still going to hurt. A lot.

Dewgong (♀)

Modest-Hydration
(31/31/31/31/31/31)
Egg Moves: Fake Out
Hatched at Lake Acuity
Comes as a Seel UT. Lv. 5

Well this sure was a pain in the butt to get. Actually it seems like all of my pokemon were a real pain to get xP Well anyway, I did this for Tase, and it just so happened to be hex flawless. :D Anyway, this is a great addition to a rain dance team since it can utilize the Rain-Rest combo, and under the rain it can virtually heal up for free. (If you can't tell, it is in fact, shiny.)

And Ditto's Bronzor "Dennis"

Would you be interested in this?...
(♂) OT
Deztroya's Growlithe
(0Schneider)
Nature/Ability:Adamant/Flash Fire
Ev's:UT
IV's:31/31/31/4/31/31
Moves:Bite|Roar

I still want that Azumarill D:

Sorry I don't really do redis for non-redis :(
Maybe once you breed more stuff, and I think other people have shiny azu's too.. look around D:

You mean this?
Deztroya's Arcanine "0Schneider"-Adamant-Intimidate*
31/31/31/4/31/31
Lv. 50 252 ATK/252 SPE/6 ?

I guess I'll take

Lorelei's Kingdra
Lonely
EVs: 252 Attack/240 Special Att./16 Speed
IVs: 31/31/23/31/31/31

I had a thread and it go locked I have a Shiny EV Gallade that has trip 31 IVs in HP Attk n Spd. Trade it for the Shiny Breloom???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)