Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of too many ground types that string shot is necessary on. Swampert is already slow, hippo too, gliscor, yea. But why carry a move for one poke? Esp. a move like string shot that has no other use? Might as well just ice beam.

all my friends say pokemon is gay but i just tell them they can fuck off. im 25 and been playing since red and blue. Im just suprised that theyhavent made a game for the wii that goes through all regions and is just like theds games. actually use thewii mote to throw out the poke ball. that game would be awsome it would have every pokemon every region and actually 3d.

Im just suprised that theyhavent made a game for the wii that goes through all regions and is just like theds games. actually use thewii mote to throw out the poke ball. that game would be awsome it would have every pokemon every region and actually 3d
Everybody has been waiting for that.

It would be awesome to see that. I would by that immediately. lol

And use the Wiispeak to command your pokemon! It might be akward to have someone walk in when you shout: Plusle! Use helping hand!
That would be even better. Have an option to turn it on or off. That is really clever.

Did you Guys notice that the 3D landscape thing is used in HG/SS? Its used In the light house after you jump out that window. Moving forward and backword looks slow :\

idk i think it would look pretty cool. Like i said about the Light house in HG SS it seemed to use the same 3d thing they could have easily made it 2d maybe they were testing? what was cool though was that I was finnaly able to see the actual sky :D instead of a reflection from the water.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
String Shot hits Gliscor. Some Pokes don't get those moves. There are better attacks, but String Shot isn't completely useless.
Oh yes, it is. Icy Wind is pretty much a beefed-up String Shot. And I really don't think anyone would use, say, String Shot Venusaur.

I think the improved 3d graphics aren't going to go over well with a lot of people. Sure it looks cool, but I think they're trying to make the DS games essentially the gamecube games but suckier.

Handhelds should stay in the region where they are easy to look at without everything crowding everything else.

Assuming that's real, it's obviously the new starters. Apparently, the Fire / Fighting "tradition" will not continue. None of the starters look like they could have multiple types except the snake, which could be Fire / Dark or Fire / Poison.

Oh, wait, one of them's a dolphin.

Witholding further judgement.

E: haha, no I'm not:

"Welp, hope you like that fire starter, because its either it or ponyta! 'Fire'? There is no 'fire' type, are you high? We don't make THOSE anymore! Don't worry, though, becuase there will be no less than 40 water types! DIVERSIRTY!"

Is that even Real? why is the champion phantom Z zoarork Logo at the bottom?...idk why but i feel ive seen pokemon sprites similar to those in the shadow's...idk It might be real but i doubt it

There's literally no way. Game Freak generally tries to give the starters pretty diverse movepools (except for Meganium but whatever fuck that guy)

You can't really do that with a snake, a goat, and a dolphin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)