Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 23 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...
Celebi
Milotic
Forretress
Heatran
Gyarados
Rotom
(This holds multiple resists to 16 types, but lacks a stealth rock resist)

OR

Milotic
Gyarados
Hippowdon
Forretress
Rotom
Heatran
(This holds multiple resists to 16 types, and includes a stealth rock resist, but also raises Sandstorm)

Will it be possible to trade pokemon from HG SS to Black and WHite??

Otherwise the time was wasted in training pokemon at HG SS

Yes it'll sure it will be possible, and it's not like people are going to stop playing HG/SS and plat when B/W came out.

It was never coded into Shoddy. It's definitely not banned. It's also exceedingly difficult to come by (legally) for Wi-Fi battles (events or a crazy amount of credits in PBR, IIRC).

Its utility also isn't that great--either the super-effective hit will KO you (in which case, no recovery), it'll do very little damage because it was a weak move / your defenses are awesome (in which case, wasted), or it'll get you down to low HP, in which case a Sitrus Berry would have worked equally well.
Oh I see, from the descriptions I have read I thought it was saying that you didn't get any damage first and that it just gave you 1/4 of your Hp back....as if switching into a water move with the water absorb ability sort of thing. Makes much more sence that its not used if you still get hurt by the attack before being healed.

What's the usefulness of Beat Up? Someone told me it was "for Chansey" (UU), but to me, it just seems like a move that reveals your whole team...

it does reveal the nickname of the pokemons on the team, so just change the nicknames for stupid stuff.

beat up take the base atack of the user(and team) and the base defense of the pokemon being atacked, so chansey base 5 defense is taking a lot(possible ohko) from a team full of pokemons with high base atack, i would not recoment beat up, but have fun.

EV Training

Does an experience share also share EVs gained from battle too?

Also, what effect does piggybacking have on EVs?

How much minimum +atk does a Bold Swampert need to OHKO Garchomp/Dragonite with Ice Punch?
A Bold Swampert without any attack boosts can never OHKO Garchomp, even after Stealth Rock.

Does an experience share also share EVs gained from battle too?

Also, what effect does piggybacking have on EVs?
Yes, experience share does share EVs, but switching while wearing EV training items is much easier. While experience is shared equally amongst participants, everyone that participates gets the normal amount of EVs from the battle. So if you fight a pokemon that gives 3 speed evs using 6 different pokemon, all six pokemon get 3 speed evs.

Yes, there's an event Zorua and Zoroark that are in BW that need the NP Celebi and the legendary beasts from the next movie event.

That wasn't the question. The question was how much atk EVs does it need?
Even with 252 Attack EVs, it will only do 91.6% max to a Garchomp. You'll need to change the nature so that it isn't Attack reducing, such as a nature that is neutral to Attack. You'll actually need a +attack nature to get a better guarantee of a KO on a Garchomp along with 252 Attack EVs.

Dragonite is a similar case.

Can someone explain who Sneasel can breed with? I want to pass his 31 Sp Atk.

Also, my Miltank has these IVs, will she be okay as is or should I breed more?

18/29/2/20/6/31

Alright. Man it makes it hard to breed Miltanks when they are all females.

And if I breed this female Sneasel with 22/31/23/12/29/0 with a male one with 31 speed and give them both power items for their 31 IVs. Will it pass the other IVs as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)