Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

If any of this info helps at all, here it is:
Seed: 3d070d74
Target Time: 7:40:15 (I'm always 6-7 seconds above)
Delay: 3434
First Timer: 72.80
Second Timer: 61.20
Minutes Before Target: 2
With those values, by resetting on 7:38:00 you should hit 7:40:14 and not 6-7 seconds above, which is still a problem anyway

Because your first timer + second timer should be equal to 135 seconds (0:2:15) and here it is equal to 134 seconds

Change first timer to 73.80, launch the timer and your ds on 7:38:00, soft reset when first timer is over, and hit continue when second timer is over

@Unknown warrior, honestly if it's a low frame you can just go and catch it then check, if you're good at hitting your delays it only will take a few tries.
However since you're at this point of the game I think Irwin works to check you seed like elm does, and rng advances by one as well (irwin guide on page 1 I think)

EDIT for Unknown Warrior : I checked your seed and unless I made a mistake the spread you want is only for method 1 and not for method K, and Sudowoodo is method K

When abusing the Pokewalker how would you get the right nature? I found my seed which has the spread that I need. MY only problem right now is getting the right nature.

How did I hit frame 1? O.o

I was frame calibrating and I got the seed 70100280 from a magikarp in resort area. here's the possible IVs for the eevee I was breeding, i Daycare'd it to level 10, checking its stats each level:

Eevee - #133 (Bold)
HP: 20 - 23
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 23 - 24
SpA: 27
SpD: 4 - 7
Speed: 15 - 18

from Metalkid.info

here are the possible IVs for the level 26 Vaporeon
HP: 29 - 31
Att: 31
Def: 23 - 26
SpA: 27 - 29
SpD: 3 - 6
Speed: 9 - 12

and here's the IVs of the random ditto i captured then got up to level 100.
25/14/6/24/3/1

here's the IVs from the frame 1 of the seed i got
20/20/B/B/5/16

Oh and Ditto is A and Vaporeon is B.

I honestly do not believe i hit frame 1, but the proof is evident. no other frame matched it so perfectly. also I think I never get odd frames.

Hey thanks for everyone's help. I RNG'd my first poke today, first try... I have a beautiful, x/31/x/31/x/31 Naive Azelf now...

Anyway I need help again. I was planning on trying to RNG Dittos in the Trophy Garden in Platinum but when I checked the encounter slots there were none for it or any other of the "daily" pokemon- at least, on the site that comes up when you are checking with RNG Reporter. So, is there a list anywhere for encounter slots on Trophy Garden daily pokes? And if there isn't then is there any way I can determine the encounter slots?

What's the easiest way to abuse for nature/gender/ability/shininess for eggs in HGSS? I know how to do it on DPPt, and I know how to abuse for IVs in both DPPt+HGSS.

I've heard that calling Joey advances the IRNG by 2 (in addition to the normal RNG, which I already knew about). Is this correct?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey thanks for everyone's help. I RNG'd my first poke today, first try... I have a beautiful, x/31/x/31/x/31 Naive Azelf now...

Anyway I need help again. I was planning on trying to RNG Dittos in the Trophy Garden in Platinum but when I checked the encounter slots there were none for it or any other of the "daily" pokemon- at least, on the site that comes up when you are checking with RNG Reporter. So, is there a list anywhere for encounter slots on Trophy Garden daily pokes? And if there isn't then is there any way I can determine the encounter slots?
this was on the front page
Slot 0: 0-19 20% (Swarm)
Slot 1: 20-39 20% (Swarm)
Slot 2: 40-49 10%
Slot 3: 50-59 10%
Slot 4: 60-69 10%
Slot 5: 70-79 10%
Slot 6: 80-84 5% (Trophy Garden, Current)
Slot 7: 85-89 5% (Trophy Garden, Previous)
Slot 8: 90-93 4%
Slot 9: 94-97 4%
Slot 10: 98 1%
Slot 11: 99 1%
6 is the Pokemon for the current day and 7 is the daily Pokemon from the day before.

@ musicmeister:

You need to specify a nature during the search; even if you have a spread for a flawless pokemon the nature can't be changed. Otherwise you need to try and find a different spread you like with the correct nature as well.

Someone verify this 'cause I don't know if I'm completely right either.

Is there any place in Diamond where I can catch Lvl 10 or higher Magikarps without NPCs? I can hit my delay well enough, but my frames keep getting screwed up in my current location. I really want to catch a quad flawless Magikarp for breeding.

Just to clarify something with PikaTimer:
First timer is when you snyc the time before your target time (i.e. if I was trying to hit 7:30:14 and I start the time at 7:28:00).
Do I enter the game and then soft reset when this timer runs out?
Or do I wait at the start menu until the second timer runs out and then hit continue?

EDIT: Oops, got it now :P
Nvm xD

Start the Timer at the exact same time as you set your DS Clock. When the first Timer hits zero, start your game from the DS menu. When the second timer hits zero, hit continue and enter the game world. Then verify. The second timer is a little tricky, its a combination of button mashing and precise coordination.

@ musicmeister:

You need to specify a nature during the search; even if you have a spread for a flawless pokemon the nature can't be changed. Otherwise you need to try and find a different spread you like with the correct nature as well.

Someone verify this 'cause I don't know if I'm completely right either.
You can't specify a nature when using wondercard abuse.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Start the Timer at the exact same time as you set your DS Clock. When the first Timer hits zero, start your game from the DS menu. When the second timer hits zero, hit continue and enter the game world. Then verify. The second timer is a little tricky, its a combination of button mashing and precise coordination.
Most instructions that I've read say that you should already be in the game itself and that you should soft-reset when the first timer hits zero. This is how I do it.

I expect that it will also work your way as long as you calibrate it that way and always RNG abuse that way. The calibrated delay would just be different.

Either way works fine. People with AR have to hit start since thier codes don't stay if they soft reset. And also, the delays are usually the same (only thing different for me when I switched was my AR putting me in odd delays instead of even). The seconds do increase a little, but no more than 2.

I'm abusing a shiny egg in Pearl, and I consistently hit frame 3 in the calibration phase. However, now that I'm abusing the actual egg, I'm only getting frame 5 =.=

I tried to smash faster, but the frame remains the same. Could the NPC's be messing something up? And is there anything I can do to hit frame 3 without having to change the spread?

Quick question guys :

I'm about to abuse Mewtwo and Kyogre, what is the frame I get them on if I launch the battle without doing any prior activity ? (save in front of them)
Is it one or two ?

I already abused for Suicune which was on frame one, but since these two are indoor, I don't really know..

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Quick question guys :

I'm about to abuse Mewtwo and Kyogre, what is the frame I get them on if I launch the battle without doing any prior activity ? (save in front of them)
Is it one or two ?

I already abused for Suicune which was on frame one, but since these two are indoor, I don't really know..
they both have a monster frame of 1

they both have a monster frame of 1
Ok thx, didn't really get the monster frame thing anyway but I caught it (mewtwo) after one advancement and got frame 2 so that's ok
(sorry for the silly question, I forgot that he was 70 and that I could easily check)

I have a problem. I've always considered myself a A+ RNGer, but now I'm having a problem.
For my last 2 breeds, I do fine until I get to abusing for IVs, then I can't find my spread in adjacent results! I know I'm hitting the right date/time, and around the right delay, so it's my frame. I've re-saved a bunch, but it just won't work! Help!
What could be changing the frame?? (It's not NPC's!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)