Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i did this challenge on platinum earlier and it was quite fun ^^. Can you guys help me start this on emerald?
1. (Starter)
2. Zigzagoon, Nickname: Fuzznip - Cannot evolve until it picks up 25 items (none of which can be used).
3. Makuhita, Nickname: Poochyena (Mightyena) - Can Never learn bulk up, belly drum, double team, focus punch. Cannot evolve until it solos (any)one of Fortree Gym's Pokemon. Must SLAUGHTER one of either Maxie's or Tabitha's Mightyena to prove its superiority.

@treadshot he's playing emerald right? according to serebii, gardevoir only learns wish in DPPt, and in emerald the entire ralts line cannot learn wish by any means

@trebs get the first wild poison type pokemon you see thats not named zubat. if you want something that will evolve into a poison type (i.e. wurmple), then you must capture and evolve it before you see any wild poison types. nickname is up to you, but the pokemon must learn and keep the move TOXIC. it must kill three gym leader pokes with toxic, meaning the pokemon has to die by poison, (any gym leader controlled poke, doesnt have to be all in one gym battle) by the time you beat juan or you may not use it in victory road, and the E4.

@ trebs, get a zigzagoon. you can't use any items from pickup. it also can't evolve until it has picked up 25 items. but remember, you can't use those items.

edit: oh ya the name. name it Fuzznip.

Wow. I didn't realise how limited Gastly's movepool really was... Does it have anything other than ghost moves? If it doesn't have access to anything that can damage Normals, then go to Goldenrod Dept. Store for TM goodness.
That's what I intend to do in an hour or two, but I'm still at Ilex Forest

@treadshot he's playing emerald right? according to serebii, gardevoir only learns wish in DPPt, and in emerald the entire ralts line cannot learn wish by any means
Damn, you're right. I forgot the generation gap added some moves. Oh well. Thanks Paradox. :)

Now edited to be possible:

@Cayr: Take a male Ralts called SAF7. Have it evolve to Kirlia only at Lv. 30 or higher, and Gardevoir exactly 6 levels after (if you happen to have not fulfilled the coming requirements by then, it remains a Kirlia forever). However, it cannot evolve to Gardevoir until after you beat Mossdeep Gym (not just Ralts/Kirlia, you can beat the gym with whatever you feel like), and it has to KO a Wailmer as well (which if i remember correctly, are abundant around Mossdeep).

Obviously, choose when you want a Kirlia wisely.

@Trebs: Take a Makuhita. Call it Poochyena (when it evolves to Hariyama, change the name to Mightyena), and it can never ever have these moves: Bulk Up, Belly Drum, Double Team, Focus Punch. This is because someone else (who also couldn't have Bulk Up and Belly Drum) was really over the moon with a Double Team Focus Puncher set which i overlooked. So this time, i'm making sure that set is off limits too. Blame the guy who reminded me. :)

Also, only have it evolve if it manages to solo one pokemon in Fortree Gym (any, doesn't have to be Winona's, though extra points if you do kill Winona with it). If it's a Hariyama by then, at Mossdeep Space Center, it must land the final blow against one of the two Mightyenas (hence the nickname) sent out by Maxie and Tabitha.

Thanks for the Forretress Pika (in my first post i put only fully evolved so it has to be Forretress)

1. Ampharos - Fire Punch+Thunder Punch
2. Onix - Caught+Evolve after soloing Bugsy at level <13
3. Tentacool - Can evolve after using constrict in two gym battles+Constrict
4. Magnemite - Evolve before Chuck+Evolve again after Misty (343Guilty possibly)
5. Exeggutor - SolarBeam+Sunny Day
6. Slowbro/Slowking - 1 physical
7. Diglett - Safari Zone+Arena Trap+Earthquake+Evolve after 32 spc.attk evs.
8. Venomoth - Signal Beam+3 non-directly damaging moves
9. Forretress
10. Skarmory - Steel Wing+No spikes+2 tms
11. Eevee - Evolve to corresponding HP. If none, then it stays a eevee

One more!
Although ive still got to wait a week before i can start the challenge.

Taking scramble challenge for Pokemon Emerald...

Rules:
-No useless pokemon or hard to get pokemon (Like Magikarp/Feebas)
-Not only unevolved pokemon
-atleast 1 pokemon before Rustburo Gym
-Cannot trade
-I dont need a starter, really it's not needed.

Team:
1) Shroomish. It cannot learn Spore, and Absorb should only be replaced by Mega Drain, and then Giga Drain. However, it is forbidden to learn Giga Drain by Level Up, you must use TM 19 (you get it by showing a girl a grass type at Route 123). That is the only TM you may use on it. As a Breloom, it must have Mach Punch (lv. 23). Name it Kebia.
2)Slakoth. It cannot evolve until OHKOing 10 rock type Pokemon. Vigoroth cannot evolve until it defeats one of Norman's Slaking. When it become a Slaking, you must teach it Hyper Beam. Name it LAZAR
3)Girafarig. It's not allowed to learn Psychic, and has to learn Skill Swap and keep it. It also has to use Skill Swap at least once during each Elite 4 member, including the Champion.
4)
5)
6)

ZandgaiaX: Take a Shroomish. It cannot learn Spore, and Absorb should only be replaced by Mega Drain, and then Giga Drain. However, it is forbidden to learn Giga Drain by Level Up, you must use TM 19 (you get it by showing a girl a grass type at Route 123). That is the only TM you may use on it. As a Breloom, it must have Mach Punch (lv. 23). Name it Kebia.

Fire Red
-Arbok nicknamed King (if it's male), or Queen (if it's female). Every time you find a TM that it can learn, regardless of what move it is, it has to learn it in place of its least recent move learned. You don't have to start doing this until it's an Arbok, though. While it's an Ekans, it can know whatever moves it wants, but once it evolves, it learns every TM it's compatible with.
-After getting the super rod fish up a poliwhirl. you may only catch ONE (not multiple for a good nature). if it has the ability waterabsorb evolve it into poliwrath immediately.
if it has the ability damp then you must trade it for the jynx in cerulean. the jynx cannot learn any normal typed moves (all normal moves it already knows must be deleted ASAP)
-Fire starter from me, both nicknamed Flare. They both must use Ember at least once on the rock gym leader's Geodude to evolve to their second stage. Charmeleon cannot evolve further until it solos Erika
-Lapras, only TM or HM moves
-Get an Oddish and evolve it into Gloom when you please, however to evolve it into Vileplume you must have Gloom participate (can be sent in then switched out if you want) against every one of Blaine's pokemon. Gloom/Vileplume must always have 2 non-attacking moves at all times. YOu must get rid of sleep powder asap.
-

Emerald
-Fire starter from me, both nicknamed Flare. They both must use Ember at least once on the rock gym leader's Geodude to evolve to their second stage. Combusken cannot evolve further until you beat the Rival on Route 119.
-catch the first pokemon you can find in the desert. it must always keep the strongest move it has upon capture, and must gain the level to evolve in the desert as well.
-take a Ludicolo with no nickname. However, you must catch it as a Lombre on Route 114. You can't just catch a Lotad on Route 102. You can't evolve it until it learns Uproar, and you can't use it against the Champion.
-Spinda, no restrictions
-Belly Drum Linoone, as close to the RSE analysis set on Smogon w/out extreme speed
-
One more in Emerald and 1 in Fire Red. Preferably not another normal in Emerald and not another water in Red.

Zandgaia: Take a Slakoth. It cannot evolve until OHKOing 10 rock type Pokemon. Vigoroth cannot evolve until it defeats one of Norman's Slaking. When it become a Slaking, you must teach it Hyper Beam. Name it LAZAR

Trebs: For your starter, I give you Treecko. You must teach it Bullet Seed and it must solo Roxanne only using Bullet Seed to evolve. Grovyle can evolve at your discretion. Its moveset at the Elite 4 must include Sunny Day and Solarbeam, a non-attacking move and a physical attack. Name it lolwut

ZandgaiaX, take a Girafarig. It's not allowed to learn Psychic, and has to learn Skill Swap and keep it. It also has to use Skill Swap at least once during each Elite 4 member, including the Champion.

1. Treecko, Nickname: Lolwut - Must teach it Bullet Seed and must OBLITERATE Roxanne with it to evolve. By Elite 4, must have moves: Sunny Day, Solar Beam, any non-attacking move and any physical attack.
2. Zigzagoon, Nickname: Fuzznip - Cannot evolve until it picks up 25 items (none of which can be used).
3. Makuhita, Nickname: Poochyena (Mightyena) - Can Never learn bulk up, belly drum, double team, focus punch. Cannot evolve until it solos (any)one of Fortree Gym's Pokemon. Must SLAUGHTER one of either Maxie's or Tabitha's Mightyena to prove its superiority.
4. The first non-zubat poison type i see, Nickname: (?) - Must learn + Keep toxic. Must faint 3 gym leader pokes with toxic before Victory Road or the move cannot be used from then on.

@Dexington Fire Red: Get an Oddish and evolve it into Gloom when you please, however to evolve it into Vileplume you must have Gloom participate (can be sent in then switched out if you want) against every one of Blaine's pokemon. Gloom/Vileplume must always have 2 non-attacking moves at all times. YOu must get rid of sleep powder asap.

@trebs get the first wild poison type pokemon you see thats not named zubat. if you want something that will evolve into a poison type (i.e. wurmple), then you must capture and evolve it before you see any wild poison types. nickname is up to you, but the pokemon must learn and keep the move TOXIC. it must kill three gym leader pokes with toxic, meaning the pokemon has to die by poison, (any gym leader controlled poke, doesnt have to be all in one gym battle) by the time you beat juan or you may not use it in victory road, and the E4.
trebs i gave you that one post after you stated your challenge.. perhaps you missed it?

@ZandagaiaX catch a carvahna, and name it "toughguy". you must be in New Mauville, and it must have no STAB moves on it to evolve. after evolving, it must have an all physical movepool by Mossdeep city or you may not use it in any gymbattles or the E4.

EDIT: there's also koffing, grimer, gulpin, seviper, and roselia. a decent amount of poison types :P

Dexington (Emerald): Take a female Ralts. Again, Kirlia at or greater than Lv. 30, and Gardevoir exactly 6 levels later. It must have Shock Wave (TM 34) and Psychic (TM 29) as a Kirlia (since the rest is so weak to Water and Fighting, this shouldn't be a problem).

Have it solo Fortree Gym (and that's all of Fortree Gym, trainers included) as a Kirlia to evolve. Name it MagicaLeaf.

zandgaia will take a Geodude named Rocky. Must learn Self Destruct and then blow up on five trainer-owned pokes to evolve, must always keep Self Destruct or Explosion, must always know Magnitude or Earthquake.

Starting again on Emerald, (lost my Emerald Nuzlocke :( ), also my friend took my Heartgold and completely screwed over my HG Scramble. -_-
I will post for other peoples pokemon if they post mine :P.

No crazy rares please.
No "must use (insert attack here) every gosh darned battle please".

@frank. catch the first pokemon you see, name it your friend's name. let it faint and never ever heal it! jkjkjk

the real poke:

I give you kirby the exploud. catch it as a whismur before you fight the aqua grunt in the tunnel. whismur may evolve after you get a bike. loudred may evolve after giving the traveling tv crew 5 interviews. as an exploud teach it return/earthquake/shadowball/overheat (mix attacking set on smogon RSE xD) by the time you fight Archie in the sea cavern. pretty easy one since no one ever gives out explouds >_>

EDIT: frank you should totally get a bagon for that blue color one xD

Haha Remington the Wumple, I like it lol.

Emerald Team

Kirby (Exploud) Catch before aqua grunt in tunnel, evolve after I get a bike, evolve again after giving the traveling tv crew 5 inerviews. Must know Return/Earthquake/Shadow Ball/Overheat by the time I fight archie in the sea cavern.
Catch a blue pokemon (Bloo) Cant know any water or ice attacks.

No crazy rares please.
No "must use (insert attack here) every gosh darned battle please".

bread, does Taillow count?

@obsidianranger: Since there are no move restrictions on your Magnemite, and given that Spark is a common grinding move used on more in-game electric pokemon, could your Magneton keep Spark and be called 343Guilty?

343Guilty used Spark!

@Zanda: Get a Tentacruel. It must learn Barrier. It must be caught in the Abandoned Ship (Super Rod, on the small portion where you can dive, 10% iirc).

@Trebs: Get a yellow-coloured pokemon. It must have yellow somewhere on its body. Teach it Secret Power ASAP.

@Treadshot: Awwwww.

Ehh just beat my platinum scramble :D

Hall of fame debut: 23:09

MON_mon, the infernape lvl 61 (was Chim-chim
adamant, blaze ♂
-Swords dance
-fire punch
-close combat
-stone edge

Ck. the Gyarados lvl 56
Lonely, Intimidate ♀
-dragon dance
-waterfall
-flail
-earthquake

Paradox808, the Luxray lvl 57
Docile, Rivalry ♂
-return
-crunch
-leer
-thunderbolt

Oompah, the Quagsire lvl 60
Hardy, Waterabsorb ♂
-Surf
-Earthquake
-Yawn
-Ice beam

Charap, the Chatot lvl 59
Lonely, Tangled feet ♀
-Chatter
-Hypervoice
-Fly
-Roost

Chargey, the Pachirisu lvl 35
Calm, Pickup
-Discharge
-
-
-

So there you have it, beat the entire game

MVP:

oompah was a beast, it tanked crap, took electric attacks and water attacks aimed at Mon-mon and Ck, and pretty much destroyed everything with STAB earthquakes and shooting ice beams at everything. and it never fainted ONCE in the entire run :D​

LVP:

Pachrisu was like a b@stard child...it couldnt do ANYTHING being restricted to only electric moves since Luxray out performed it in every way imaginable. it did give me lots of free items through pick up but other than that...NEVER AGAIN​

1. Treecko, Nickname: Lolwut - Must teach it Bullet Seed and must OBLITERATE Roxanne with it to evolve. By Elite 4, must have moves: Sunny Day, Solar Beam, any non-attacking move and any physical attack.
4. The first non-zubat poison type i see, Nickname: (?) - Must learn + Keep toxic. Must faint 3 gym leader pokes with toxic before Victory Road or the move cannot be used from then on.
5. Catch a Pokemon with yellow anywhere on its body (Foolish child, Heracross has yellow eyes x3), Nickname: (?) - Must be taught secret power.

@Frank Ripley- Use Chimecho the homemade "Doorbell". You cannot teach it any attacking tm's (eg. cannot teach it shockwave, but you can teach it calm mind).

@Paradox- kudos for using pachirisu and not turning down the offer. (Imagine the pain he suffered leveling it up to lvl 35!)

@Treadshot: Awwwww.
lolwut?

Or translated into proper english: WHAT? Why does everyone heve to rub it in my face that Ralts can't learn wish??? j/k

Frank, since you finished so fast, i'm gonna slow you down this time, with this: Get a male Ralts called IwantWish! (yes, it has to have an exclamation mark...) and have it evolve to Kirlia at Fortree Gym (any trainer, not just Winona). However, it must gain the level to evolve to Gardevoir during the battle with Tate and Liza. Also, it must evolve to Gardevoir exactly 3 levels after Kirlia.

Or, in other words, you've got 3 levels between Fortree and Mossdeep. Have fun. :)

@paradox: Pachirisu is awesome! Sure, Luxray outclasses it in every way, but i went through all of Diamond on nothing but a Luxray, Pachirisu and Staraptor...

EDIT: Ignore the wish thing. I was kidding. And it wasn't targeted at Paradox anyways. :)

sorry about all the wish stuff Treadshot :( totally didnt mean that dude.

And yeah Trebs, using Pachirisu effectively is IMPOSSIBLE if you can only use electric attacks, which was it's requirement. the only reason why its even in the 30s is because luxray couldnt use physical electric attacks, so i had to wait to get thunderbolt on it >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)