Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Roamers' location are equal for different seconds. Maybe it's this you are doing wrong.
but wouldn't the second seed's (the one with the same Elm answers I'm getting ingame) roamer locations have to be the same? That was a solution last time, where I was off 1 second... I'll try searching again I suppose :x

why can't I get the right time + delay at the same time dammit? Lol...

I'm abusing for egg PID's on my Soul Silver cartridge and I have successfully hit the seed I need to. Using MinusOne's ShinyFinder 1.1, I got these results:
Taps: -1
Flips: 8

Which egg will my pokémon be in?

The best one I found so far is this one. I'll add more as I find them
(TIMID, ability 0) 31/29/28/29/31/25 (Seed: 00140763 Method 1: 31, J (synch): 4, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 6, K (no synch): 4)
(TIMID, ability 0) 28/26/28/28/31/30 (Seed: 17110581 Method 1: 369, J (synch): 344, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 344, K (no synch): 348)
(TIMID, ability 0) 31/16/23/31/31/29 (Seed: b305038c Method 1: 30, J (synch): 15, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 19, K (no synch): 19)
(TIMID, ability 0) 26/4/31/31/28/28 (Seed: 39130aa0 Method 1: 444, J (synch): 435, J (no synch): 437, K (synch): 433, K (no synch): 439)
(TIMID, ability 1) 30/18/28/31/30/28 (Seed: da080918 Method 1: 235, J (synch): 232, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 230, K (no synch): None)

I'm right now leaning towards the 31/x/23/31/31/29 spread.

Just to make sure, if you can't choose a nature for the DM Jirachi, does that mean I can't use a Shiny Spread for my ID/SID?
Nope. Really, the only thing you can do is find yourself a good Wondercard IV set, and pray that when you hit your seed, a good nature comes with it.

Asking again...
I'm abusing for egg PID's on my Soul Silver cartridge and I have successfully hit the seed I need to. Using MinusOne's ShinyFinder 1.1, I got these results:

Which egg will my pokémon be in? 8th? 9th? 17th? 18th? 19th? :S:S:S:S

i need a little help with the whole RNG thing and hatching eggs/ shiny eggs. I am currently trying to hatch a perfect IV's shiny Staryu, and can't seem to figure out how to get the program to tell me how many flips and such i need in order to get the perfect IV's I need. Could someone possibly direct me to a video explaining what to do or just PM what to do?

i need a little help with the whole RNG thing and hatching eggs/ shiny eggs. I am currently trying to hatch a perfect IV's shiny Staryu, and can't seem to figure out how to get the program to tell me how many flips and such i need in order to get the perfect IV's I need. Could someone possibly direct me to a video explaining what to do or just PM what to do?
You find out the frame using the Time Finder. Then you look at the frame you get immediately when you get in the game. Then it is Target Frame - Calibrated Frame / 2 = Journal Flips.

What's your save frame? Once you know your save frame, you can determine to either do journal flips or pick a different seed.

Now get in game and get the egg without saving. Check what frame it was on. You will find out what frame you get in the game. If it is over 5 you should just re-save hoping for it to be less. Then do this again until it is an odd number and 5 or below.

Then get in game and get the egg. No one understands what the problem is, it sounds to me like there is NO problem as well. It sounds to me like you are just missing your delay right now and nothing else, something PikaTimer should help you with.

IF your save frame is 5 and your target frame is 5, then you're good. These two are different, so make sure you comprehend what they each mean.

Saving in front of the old man before picking up the egg sets your save frame.
The target frame is the amount of flips needed added on top of your save frame to get the egg you desire. It is what RNG reporter gives you.

May somone please help me find my secret ID i can't catch a shiny pokemon so im stuck

May somone please help me find my secret ID i can't catch a shiny pokemon so im stuck. :(

Despotar, you've been to Kanto and you've had something with Pokerus, right? In that case, yes, you can RNG just fine. Roamers advance the frame, but you can just look at the 3rd or 4th Elm Call on your delay, skipping the first few.

Diesel, I don't know much about DPPt RNG, but it could be the fog or roamers?

Reaga, there's an NPC in the grass above the daycare that sometimes advances the frame.

Phallylapper, just keep RNG Reporter open and press the down arrow every time you click "Call" on your DS. Make the last call the frame before your spread. You should be calling Elm 82 times total.
Ok, now how do I get him to stop, or how do I make him work for me?

I really shouldn't need to ask this a third, but I'm going to anyways because I never got an answer:

What I want to know is...which egg do from Elm is the one I want?

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I really shouldn't need to ask this a third, but I'm going to anyways because I never got an answer:

elm won't advance the egg frame, joey will. Every call to joey is +2 to the egg frame (so you will skip 2 eggs).

Generate the seed you hit in RNG reporter and call Joey to get to it being the next one (or 1 away, reject one egg). Next egg is shiny.

in RNG Reporter -> Time Finder -> Shiny Egg (HGSS Checked) you can get seeds with what egg frame the egg is on.

I think no one answered you because there are no taps and flips on HGSS. You need to use Time Finder's Shiny Egg app on RNG REporter and use it to get your frames on HGSS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)