Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know whether you can buy the EV Feather/Wing items? Since they give only 1 EV per use, it's important that we are able to realistically fix the EVs of our level 100s past the vitamin limit...

I have a question regarding wifi (sorta):
Does the game support WPA2?

Since almost all of what there is to be done for fun will be on wifi, it'd be nice to know that I don't have to switch router settings back and forth.
IIRC, the game itself isn't what has to support WPA, it's the device itself. I believe any DSi will work with WPA, but any DS/DS Lite will not. I could potentially be wrong, but I don't have a DSi so I can't test it.

My question from three pages back is still unanswered:

In doubles (at least in Gen 3/4), if both of your Pokemon were targeting the same opponent and the first attack knocked out said opponent, your other Pokemon just attacked the other opponent. How does the game handle this in triples, considering that there will be two other opponents?

Does anyone know whether you can buy the EV Feather/Wing items? Since they give only 1 EV per use, it's important that we are able to realistically fix the EVs of our level 100s past the vitamin limit...
I'm not sure if you can buy them, but you can find them on that red bridge from interactive spots that look like a shadow. Sometimes you'll find a swanna prevo, sometimes a feather.

My question - I've just gotten my 6th badge... where do I go now -_-

What on earth is this item: しんかのきせき
It's a hold item, is pinkish-purple, and is shaped kind of like a raindrop. Pretty sure I got it around Hiun City (could have been in the Forest or the Desert as well).

Also where is the guy I can sell my really expensive junk to (the items you can't sell at the Pokemart, but are listed as high-value sale items).

And at what point in the game can I get Birijion (and the other two legendaries for that matter). Pre or post E4? Around which badge?
Can someone confirm what Dragonfree said, that the item I'm describing is the pre-evolution stone? I've tested it out and it indeed seems to be the case, but I'd still like confirmed again. Also I'm still looking for answers to the other two questions!

Does anyone know if Spikey-Earred Pichu is transferable to 5th Gen? I didn't see it on the alternate formes list, unless it doesn't count as one in the coding similar to Castform in 3rd/4th Gen.

While it is fairly useless, I find it unique. It's an alternate form for a Pokemon made two Generations earlier, and is unable to evolve like its normal counterpart.
I'd like to bring this question back up. I haven't seen anyone answer it, and I'm wondering if the Promotional Powerless Pokémon has any use at all in BW, or if it's primary use will be sitting in the party in HGSS while the rest of the Pokemon are transferred forward.

Where is the best place to Train for the elite 4 for the second time? At first I was just grinding against them, but the level gap is too big and I can only defeat their lead pokemon (on some occasions) and Victory Road doesn't give enough exp, so help would be appreciated

Where is the best place to Train for the elite 4 for the second time? At first I was just grinding against them, but the level gap is too big and I can only defeat their lead pokemon (on some occasions) and Victory Road doesn't give enough exp, so help would be appreciated
To the East at the routes near Black City/White Forest probably. Only available after the game so should have highest levels.

Neither Heart of Justice nor the Fighting type are immune to Dark type moves, afaik. Heart of Justice does grant an attack boost when struck with a dark type move.

Also, Ice-Master, afaik there is no way whatsoever without the Crown legendary dogs or the event Celebi.

Anyone know a great place to Ev-train HP, defence and special decence?

I know some great places for the other stats:
Attack - Route 1 (Minezumi and Yooterii)
Speed - Surf route 1 ( Basurao)
Special attack - That tower with Hitomoshi (candle) and Riguree (alien thingy)

does anyone know where in the game this song is supposed to play?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SzsQ0kF8jY
From what I remember reading somewhere, in the game's data, this song is known as "Battle WCS" or something to that effect.

WCS stands for "World Championship Series", or what we would called the VGC - "Video Game Championship".

It's entirely possible that the song don't normally play during game play, but is somehow triggered during battles at the VGC.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is the Soul Dew obtainable? If so, where is it?

To clarify: the item itself may or may not be in the game code, but since items can't be transferred, the only way to obtain the Soul Dew would be in-game. However, I don't remember anyone reporting ever seeing it. If the Soul Dew can't be obtained, I'm pretty sure you know what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)