Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if my math is correct. I've never used this item before and this is my first time EV training. None of my friends have used this item before to train and when I asked them for help they all got confused and said they couldn't help me... ;_;

But that doesn't seem right at all. D: She is only Level 7, and has 19 Attack.
You don't gain your ev's all at once as she levels you will notice her attack go up sporadically. For instance you might level and gain plus 10 attack. It's right. Well that is if you've written down the amount of ev's she has obtained correctly and not miscounted.

You don't gain your ev's all at once as she levels you will notice her attack go up sporadically. For instance you might level and gain plus 10 attack. It's right. Well that is if you've written down the amount of ev's she has obtained correctly and not miscounted.
This has me so frustrated, I really hope you're right. D: Okay...so if she has 100 EVs already, and I only want her to have 252 EVs for Attack, how many more Pokemon should I battle to attain all of the Attack EVs I can get? (Also, thank you for helping me)

This has me so frustrated, I really hope you're right. D: Okay...so if she has 100 EVs already, and I only want her to have 252 EVs for Attack, how many more Pokemon should I battle to attain all of the Attack EVs I can get? (Also, thank you for helping me)
Twnety-Five and then take the power anklet off and two more.

EDIT: After you train her on that many. If you are still unsure I can check her Ev's.

Getting the right HP for this damn Tynamo has to be the hardest thing ive ever done x_x been doing this for days without sucess

Getting the right HP for this damn Tynamo has to be the hardest thing ive ever done x_x been doing this for days without sucess
Imagine the feeling when you get it.

I can't think of an easier way off the top of my head though.

Unless you know your IV's and do the math.

@xMistyx problem is Tynamo cant learn HP only his evolution can.....and well for example on the tynamo i listed before that had

Tynamo - #602 (Quiet)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 16 - 17
Def: 12 - 13
SpA: 11
SpD: 27
Speed: 10 - 13

How would i calculate that when its not a fixed number aside from 2 stats?

@min_min have no idea, just started EV training myself and stuff.....new to all this
He is correct.

This really deserves it's own thread...

That being said (correct me if I'm wrong) your Iv's aren't going to change upon levelling up as they are set.

yeah i know mistyx, point is just that im having to take the long route , having to level him to 39 and check if he has HP ice

Cant find any other quicker way . Oh well :P

yeah i know mistyx, point is just that im having to take the long route , having to level him to 39 and check if he has HP ice

Cant find any other quicker way . Oh well :P
I'm sure somebody will come along more knowledgeable than me at some point and provide some insight (and we'll kick ourselves at the simplicity of it) but until then I guess keep doing what you're doing.

Eelektross - #604 (Quiet)
HP: 31
Att: 15
Def: 11
SpA: 11
SpD: 21
Speed: 10

Eelektross - #604 (Quiet) : 31 / 15 / 11 / 11 / 21 / 10

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 49

whats ur take on it? :\

Was planning on doing a

name: Mixed Coil
move1: Coil
move2: Thunder
move3: Brick Break
move4: Hidden Power Ice
item: Leftovers
nature: Quiet
evs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA

no idea, ill check once ive leveled it
Hm, it's really not worth getting Hidden Power unless you know it's going to be a good power...

Edit:

With attack and special attack that low, I'd try again and go for a different one. You should at least aim for 31 in the important stats. Have you considered learning how to RNG abuse? It can allow you to get really good stats (with perfect hidden powers); though it can still take quite a while to do.

Hm, it's really not worth getting Hidden Power unless you know it's going to be a good power...
well i just leveled it and resetted the cartridge, so no lost effort...aside from time, anyways its at 49. at least according to Metalkids' IV calc

@quon, 50 is a little on the weak side, but if you are tired of breeding I'd just keep it. I personally wouldn't run a mixed set though, but maybe like acid spray, thunderbolt, flamethrower and hp ice. Give it some trickroom support and destroy

Asking this again since I didn't get an answer before, what is with the "originally posted by fat" when you quote someone?

@scizor i do have another eelektross

name: Acid Spray
move1: Acid Spray
move2: Thunderbolt
move3: Flamethrower
move4: Grass Knot
item: Leftovers
nature: Modest
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
iv : 5 / 9 / 23 / 24 / 27 / 10

Should i just stick with this one then? Think its Iv's was a bit better too

You mentioned trick room? any good poke's youd recommend? was planning to have elektross, whimsicott and conkeldurr. Dont know about the other 3 that could fill in a spot. Maybe Dragon Dancer Scrafty? would still need 2 and one of them would be a tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)