Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question... when Ev Training my pokemons.... i sent our pokemon and have my victini holding exp share and lets say i defeat a litwick (who distributes 1 sp.atk ev) how does that 1 eve distributes? does each poke get 0.5 sp.atk ev? or 1 each?

I got a question... when Ev Training my pokemons.... i sent our pokemon and have my victini holding exp share and lets say i defeat a litwick (who distributes 1 sp.atk ev) how does that 1 eve distributes? does each poke get 0.5 sp.atk ev? or 1 each?
Every Pokémon who earned EXP in the battle gaines the full EV from the Pokémon you defeated.
(Correct me if I'm wrong)

Manny07083, Kepperino:

That's true, even a Pokemon that's holding Exp. Share will earn EVs in battle, since it earns Exp. Points too: "With Exp. Share, even if the Pokémon doesn't enter battle, it will earn the same EVs from defeated opponents as it would if it had defeated them itself."

If you have a pokemon holding Lucky Egg and switch it out w/ a lv. 100 pokemon, does the one holding Lucky egg get all of the experience or only half of the experience, like it would if the other pokemon wasn't lv. 100

I want to restart my Pearl, but I have a question regarding breeding in the new generation:

Should I just move all my breeding stocks (dittos, sync-ers, my Camerupt, parents, etc) from Pearl to my Black? Is there anything that Pearl has in terms of breeding that B&W doesn't? I don't want to have to go to the trouble to acquiring my stock again when I realize I need an important aspect of Diamond and Pearl such as moves or Pokemon...

When does Torndaus/Thundurus IV's/Nature become set? When the lady at the counter of the route stop house thing, says there is a storm on route 7 or when you actually go to the route?

I want to restart my Pearl, but I have a question regarding breeding in the new generation:

Should I just move all my breeding stocks (dittos, sync-ers, my Camerupt, parents, etc) from Pearl to my Black? Is there anything that Pearl has in terms of breeding that B&W doesn't? I don't want to have to go to the trouble to acquiring my stock again when I realize I need an important aspect of Diamond and Pearl such as moves or Pokemon...
If it was Hg/Ss or Platinum I'd say keep them there, since there are Move Tutors and TMs you can't teach certain pokemon in the 5th gen.

But since this is Pearl, might as well import them into Black/White

Since the power of Explosion & Selfdestruct is way weaker in Gen V...
Tri Attack over Explosion on my Scarfed Magnezone?
I'd rather use Volt Change, as Tri Attack has crap coverage and meh power.

When does Torndaus/Thundurus IV's/Nature become set? When the lady at the counter of the route stop house thing, says there is a storm on route 7 or when you actually go to the route?
Pretty sure it's when they are released onto the routes

I've been testing out a Trick Room team, so it obviously includes Reuniculus. My current moveset is Trick Room/Psychic/Focus Blast/Shadow Ball. It holds a Life Orb because it powers up the attacks, while Magic Guard blocks the recoil. It usually nets at least 1-2 kills a match, and more if I get Trick Room up without a hitch. However, my question is this: If I drop Focus Blast for Hidden Power Fighting, how many notable OHKOs and 2HKOs will I lose out on? The reason I ask is because while battling today, I had three different battles in which I missed FOUR times in a row with Fail Blast, all three times it obviously cost me the battle. So, I'm wondering how viable HP Fighting is as a solution? Thanks for the help. =)

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@Elite_Trainer_U: Yes, the user must be within the 15+15 field only on the standard OU tier.

I've been testing out a Trick Room team, so it obviously includes Reuniculus. My current moveset is Trick Room/Psychic/Focus Blast/Shadow Ball. It holds a Life Orb because it powers up the attacks, while Magic Guard blocks the recoil. It usually nets at least 1-2 kills a match, and more if I get Trick Room up without a hitch. However, my question is this: If I drop Focus Blast for Hidden Power Fighting, how many notable OHKOs and 2HKOs will I lose out on? The reason I ask is because while battling today, I had three different battles in which I missed FOUR times in a row with Fail Blast, all three times it obviously cost me the battle. So, I'm wondering how viable HP Fighting is as a solution? Thanks for the help. =)
HP Fighting misses out on OHKOs against very specially defensive Tyranitar, and fails to 2HKO Ferrothorn, neither of which can do significant damage to it. But it does very little damage to Steel/Psychics like Metagross and Bronzong. It also misses out on 2HKOing Skarmory. It still works fine, but you'll find it vastly more difficult to do significant damage to more defensive teams, because many Steel-types can take an HP Fighting relatively easily.

@Fire Blast:
irc://irc.synirc.net/dreamworld should work.

In White I just picked up an egg, then upon entering the Daycare to retrieve my parent, was told by the woman that her husband wanted to see me. He then gave me ANOTHER egg. Can multiple eggs "stack" in BW, or was it just dumb luck that in those half a dozen steps up to the Daycare counter another egg got produced?

Does anybody have a Chansey with Seismic Toss they can trade me? I don't even care about IVs, I just need it with Seismic Toss.

If you have a pokemon holding Lucky Egg and switch it out w/ a lv. 100 pokemon, does the one holding Lucky egg get all of the experience or only half of the experience, like it would if the other pokemon wasn't lv. 100
Lets say when you defeat the poke you would recieve 1000 xp. The pokemon holding lucky egg would receive 1.5x... so instead of receiving 1000xp it would get 1500xp. But since you switched it out and lets say you defeat now. The switched-in poke would get 500xp and the lucky egg poke gets 750xp. But please dont quote me on that, that's how i believe it works.

Druggidon, Conkeldorr, Scrafty. Those are some good ones. I've been having a decent run With a my Scrafty.
Thanks. My Mienshao's been doing well as a Fighting type though, I just think my team lacks bulk. I'm gonna try Druddigon, and maybe get the time to get a Dragon Dance Scrafty. Been seeing lots of positive feedback about it. :)

What are the chances of getting different items in swirling dust? And does it depend on location? I need evolution stones in White.

Lets say when you defeat the poke you would recieve 1000 xp. The pokemon holding lucky egg would receive 1.5x... so instead of receiving 1000xp it would get 1500xp. But since you switched it out and lets say you defeat now. The switched-in poke would get 500xp and the lucky egg poke gets 750xp. But please dont quote me on that, that's how i believe it works.
Normally that would work, however the lv. 100 pokemon shouldn't be gaining any experience.

Just wonder if the experience it would have gotten would transfer to the remaining pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)