[Expert] Snack Food Supremacy - Game Over aska's full cheesies win

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Clarification:

Pidge killed vonFiedler.
Goldenknight killed Pidge and silenced Yeti.

vonFiedler died first, then Pidge. Then, Yeti was lynched since she was silenced and GK was (obviously) not, hence being eaten instead of being killed. Sorry if the update was too ambiguous.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Why didn't the Cheesy finish their supposed win condition and lynch Yeti instead of lynching shade? Did they figure they had to get rid of him and Yeti couldn't kill for a few nights?

Also, it was fun while it lasted. I got a pretty creative and cool role, and shout out to my teammate shade. Don't like losing though. :/

i still don't understand how everyone knew exactly who we were after like.. day 1
Us killing billymills was actually a big mistake on our part, can't remember what we thought he was but we definitely didn't think he was a cookie, I wasn't pleased when I found out he was, especially when another cookie also died that night since we wanted to keep numbers even and not crush a single faction (except we went ahead and did exactly that with the Pretzels which led to the vote-off against the faction with all the lynching power -_-)

Us killing billymills was actually a big mistake on our part, can't remember what we thought he was but we definitely didn't think he was a cookie, I wasn't pleased when I found out he was, especially when another cookie also died that night since we wanted to keep numbers even and not crush a single faction (except we went ahead and did exactly that with the Pretzels which led to the vote-off against the faction with all the lynching power -_-)
Flame don't worry.

Lightwolf tried to kill me that night too.

And pidge was thinking about it.

The point I was trying to make was that we had no idea who anyone was and were randing based on what people told Midou and me, so it's possible that you just got really unlucky and got randed 3 times in the first 2 nights with kills. That being said every faction had an inspect (well alliance check due to shade's space-time warp) so that's also possible. Either way you guys got really unlucky :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)