Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am attempting to use PokeGen and I am in the process of downloading Python. However, whenever I click on "ir-gts-bw" a small window with a black background and white font quickly opens and then closes all within a second.
I don't know what to do.
I have a 64 bit Hp computer, if that helps.

It affects only the Victini (or other Pokémon you skill swapped it onto), not any of its allies like it does in a double battle. But it does boost the Victini's accuracy itself.

Pokémon Online (http://pokemon-online.eu/). It originally caught on due to supporting doubles, and became popular due to being IIRC the first simulator to support 5th gen; nowadays, it's used for most Smogon tournaments (and Smogon has its own Pokémon Online server, used for suspect tests and for battling generally).
In the same vein, I have a question about this.

I was battling on Pokemon Online on the Smogon server and I mentioned something about Deoyxs being suspect, and someone told me that Smogon banlists don't apply to PO. Was I just being trolled?

In the same vein, I have a question about this.

I was battling on Pokemon Online on the Smogon server and I mentioned something about Deoyxs being suspect, and someone told me that Smogon banlists don't apply to PO. Was I just being trolled?
No, I believe they have different tier lists, but the Smogon server on PO follows, obviously, the Smogon tier list.

No, I believe they have different tier lists, but the Smogon server on PO follows, obviously, the Smogon tier list.
Actually no, note how he said it was Smogon server.

While the other guy is wrong(in that banlists don't apply, which they most certainly do, you can ask people like Rising_Dusk), Deoxys is not suspect. In fact, it never was. As of the latest suspect test, Deoxys-S and Latios was allowed to roam in OU, Garchomp got insta-banned, Thundurus got a notice, and Excadrill survived like its 4th consecutive suspect.

However, IF you are battling on the PO server(the server named Pokemon Online), they have their own banlists and you'll have to go to the PO website itself to look.

EDIT: NVM. I just checked: Deoxys is Uber. Which server were you playing on?

Where is a good place to catch Pokes with Synchronize in Black? Lately, I have been catching Elgyem on the top floor of Celestial Tower (50%), but does anyone know of a better place for Black?

Okay, I dunno if this fits here or not but:

Do I HAVE to use a weather team to be successful in 5th gen? I don't really want to, tbh. I wanted to make a team for Snorlax/Mamoswine today, two of my favorite pokemon, and the teams that use/abuse weather just seem so much better. Judging from ladder ranks, your team having weather makes or breaks your team. Almost everyone has the same team, and weather wars aren't very fun either because I have tried almost every weather type.

Pretty much, I'm just asking if it is possible to make a team that doesn't have Politoed/Tyranitar/Ninetails/Hippowdown in it and still win.

If my RMT is too long and overdetailed do you think I would lose some valuable rates?
For an example, click on the link in my sig and look at the length of my into, and Salamences description. Would writing this much deter people from reading it?

If my RMT is too long and overdetailed do you think I would lose some valuable rates?
For an example, click on the link in my sig and look at the length of my into, and Salamences description. Would writing this much deter people from reading it?
I think that your RMT is fine. The more details the better. In fact you should add some more details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)