He'll take the tour down with his strength and might
Taking down every motherfucker in his sight

There will be fierce competitors on his way
Im sure we know which player we're talking about
Hipmonlee and his ''have a nice day''
Nah J/K it's me, i'll win it, no doubt.

Grind Pantera

thats like extremely gay and cheesy
I think you're gay. You seem to always be the first to reply to me. Do you always wait for me to post? You want me that bad nigga? That poem is as straight as your mothers ass crack

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
I think you're gay. You seem to always be the first to reply to me. Do you always wait for me to post? You want me that bad nigga? That poem is as straight as your mothers ass crack
Take it easy.

It's the year of the viet.

Flaming on a forum is fun...

Anyways, I was looking forward to spectating but unfortunately I'm going internetless during the weekends for the rest of summer. Well, at least I can watch rounds 4-9 when school starts up again.

Uma pessoa gosta do país em que vive e não há nada a fazer. Parece-me assim essencial que o país se submeta a segunda volta contra o doutor Mário Soares e que o Professor Doutor Aníbal Cavaco Silva ganhe. Assim como na direita há demasiado medo da segunda volta, na esquerda existem demasiadas esperanças. O risco de Mário Soares ganhar é muito menos grave que a falta de clivagem e definição do país com que inevitavelmente vamos ainda chegar à primeria das voltas, onde só os extremos beneficiam. Por essa altura Jerónimo Sousa, Francisco Louçã e Manuel Alegre ainda parecerão candidatos decentes, as três pessoas que congregam sozinhos os piores traços da nação (ainda assim com aspectos adoráveis, pricipalmente se andamos a ler Goethe). Bem sei que muitos dos que apoiam o doutor Mário Soares nutrem pelo nosso Professor e pelo que ele representa a mesma aversão que aqui deixo contra aquele triunvirato da esquerda. Há que, no entanto, ser altivo quando a isso. Parece-me que falamos de reinos diferentes. A reacção de muita da esquerda contra o Professor não é da mesma natureza que a da direita e da parte sã do PS contra aquele tipo de esquerda: no primeiro caso falamos de um deslocamento cultural, quase de nascimento, de uma incompreensão fundamental de vida, das vidas, dos custos e do valor a atribuir a quem apenas quer ser mais rico que o vizinho, e, muito derivado disso, do lugar e da forma mais inteligente de utilizar em beneficio de todos a inevitabilidade humana de coisas como a inveja, o egoísmo, a ganância, a ambição, finalmente, do sentido a dar à Justiça (assim com letra grande para dar ares) neste caldeirão todo; importa aclarar tudo isto o mais possivel, para que racionalmente nos incompatibilizemos cada vez mais e melhor. No segundo caso, penso que se fala do simples, inescapável e transversal bom senso: Jerónimo é soviético e comunista – os “trabalhadores” para ele são um electrodoméstico das suas ideias do mundo e da sua demagogia - , Louçã fala de fora do poder e do eufemismo "esquerda moderna", e, ou abandonaria metade do que diz (que não é muito), ou cairia vítima em três tempos do que há anos vem dizendo (é, nitidamente, um guterres extremado e ainda mais moralista – como inevitavelmente são todos os ateus -, mas cada vez menos extremado, ou, pelo menos, mais escondido, mais esquivo). Manuel Alegre, bem, Manuel Alegre suga-me as palavras. Provavelmente aqui no espaço ninguém concordará comigo, mas o caminho prudente e avisado para Portugal é o da separação das águas do interior do Bloco Central. Só assim nas contas finais ninguém sairá fundamentalmente derrotado, que não há necessidade disso.

ok jk, go go tour!!! fuck yeah :adam:

REY BITCH y/n =D ♥

A person like you live in the country and there is nothing to do. It seems therefore essential that the country undergoes the second round against Dr. Mario Soares and the Aníbal Cavaco Silva wins. As the right is too afraid of the second round, left too many hopes. The risk of Mário Soares gain is much less serious than the lack of cleavage and setting the country that will inevitably still reach the primary turns, where only the extreme benefit. By that time Jerome Sousa, Francisco Manuel Alegre Tableware and still look decent candidates, the three people who congregate alone the worst features of the nation (still with lovely aspects, largely to walk to read Goethe). I know that many of those who support Dr. Mario Soares nourished by our teacher and what he represents the same disgust that I leave here against that triumvirate left. There are, however, be flashy when it. It seems to me that we talk about different realms. The reaction of much of the left against the professor is not the same nature as the right and healthy part of the PS against that kind of left: the first case we speak of a cultural shift, almost by birth, a fundamental misunderstanding of life, of lives, costs and the value to assign to those who just want to be richer than his neighbor, and much of it derived from the place and the smartest way to use the benefit of all the inevitability of human things like envy, selfishness, greed, ambition, finally, to give meaning to Justice (and large print to give the air) around this pot; clarify all this matter as possible, so that is inconsistent rationally in more and better. In the second case, I think it comes from the simple, inescapable transverse and common sense: Jerome's Soviet and Communist - "workers" for it is an appliance of their world views and their demagoguery - Louçã speaks out of power and the euphemism "modern left", and either give up half of what it says (not much), or fall victim to three times that for years has been saying (is clearly an extreme Guterres and more moral - as they inevitably are all atheists - but less extreme, or at least more hidden, more elusive). Manuel Alegre, well, Manuel Alegre sucks my words. Probably here in space no one will agree with me, but the prudent and circumspect way to Portugal is the parting of the interior of the Central Block. Only then one will end in the accounts basically defeated, there is no need for it. ok jk, go go tour! fuck yeah BITCH REY y / n = D ♥

The biggest problem with 3rd gen is that all the moves are deemed physical and special by their typing. In that sense Gyarados' most powerful move at that time was HP flying.

There is also a funny thing where moves are deemed a contact move or not even though they are physical/special (Like EQ is Physical but doesn't contact the opponent for Poison Point or Static. But Waterfall is Special and does make contact, leaving you able to be para'd or poisoned). So Hitmonchan can't do shit with the Elemental Punches even though they make contact and their typing. And even Gengar got fucked over because his primary STAB was Physical. Overall it is pretty fun but takes a lot to get used to.

I'd love to be part of this tour if I have the spare time! smogon tours are the essence of competitive battle!

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Please tell me Reyscarfrage participates.
I want to laugh at this luck magnet every friday/saturday/sunday.

Hello, I'm new, and I'd like to join the tournament.

However, I find informations provided here to be inexaustive.
Can someone give me more informations please?

I'm IN, anyways.

Each week, there will be a tournament on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, to be played at time, on the server, the tournament usualy lasts around two hours, it depends. Each week theres a different metagame played between ADV OU (Gen 3), DPP OU (Gen 4) and BW OU (Gen 5). The time the tours will be played you can find here.

Thank you, it was a noobish mistake.

What are the simulators that will be used for the tournament?
I mean, Shoddy doesn't support fifth gen, and I don't think Shoddy 2 does either.
So what? Pokemon Online?

What are the simulators that will be used for the tournament?
I mean, Shoddy doesn't support fifth gen, and I don't think Shoddy 2 does either.
So what? Pokemon Online?
Yes, Pokemon Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)