Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Beginner Match:

Match Stipulations:
2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Recover and 3 Chills
No Restricted Moves
Arena will be Standard ASB Arena.

Will be first match, so looking for a good experience =)

Two more challenges!

2v2 Doubles (One NFE, one Strongmon)
1 Day DQ/36 hours ref
1 Recover/2 Chill
Accepter's choice on Arena
Accepting the strongmon one. If you have any items, then items on, but if not then that's OK. All abilities.

Because I love this arena so much, it's time to post another challenge.

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ
Infinite Recoveries/5 Chills
All Pokemon must be in their first stage and be able to evolve.
Arena: Unown Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

Because I love this arena so much, it's time to post another challenge.

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ
Infinite Recoveries/5 Chills
All Pokemon must be in their first stage and be able to evolve.
Arena: Unown Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.
Dan said we could change it to FE pokemon, so I'll accept this battle.

NO Switch, ALL Abilities, Items ON.

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
4 vs 4 Doubles
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills

Arena: Shape-Shifting Arena!

Ref Instructions: At the beginning of the match, a random field will be selected from the options below. Every time a Pokemon is fainted, the arena will change again at the end of the round. If more than one Pokemon faints in the same round, then the arena will change only once. Each arena has an equal chance of being chosen. Once the arena changes, all Pokemon will automatically teleport to the center.

The arena is 50 feet wide and 70 feet long. At the beginning of the match, and after a Pokemon is KO'd, the arena can change into the following:

Grass / Standard: The arena is covered with soft grass. The soil is loamy, and Pokemon can dig on it. There are no water source.

Desert
: This arena has sand all over it, with a few sand dunes here and there. Although it is possible to dig in the sand, Pokemon who are not of the Ground, Rock, or Steel types may find this a bit difficult. In the center of the arena, a small oasis appears. This oasis is 15 feet deep and 10 feet in diameter. That is not a lot of water, so trainers are advised to use Surf carefully!

Water: This arena is almost completely underwater! There is about 10 feet of space from each side of the arena that is not underwater. In addition, there are three "islands", each with a radius of 10 feet, that are not underwater either. One "island" is at the center of the arena. The other two "islands" are 20 feet directly north and south, respectively, from this center "island". Since these "islands" are made from concrete, it is impossible to use Dig on them. The water itself is 40 feet deep.

Winter: The whole arena is covered with snow. The snow is about 6 feet deep. There is a frozen lake at the center of the arena, 15 feet deep and 30 feet in diameter. In addition, it is also snowing (not hailing), somewhat lowering visibility. Weather moves are permissible, though it will start to snow again once the weather effect is over.
I will be using four of my strongest Pokemon (well, I think they are strong), so you should bring your strongest mons too!

Well, all these boring arenas bore me.

2 vs. 2 singles
2 Day DQ per player and ref.
3 chills, 1 recovers(Low power battle.)

Arena: Silenced land.

This place is completely silent to a point of just being creepy. No noise can be made here. Though in the middle of a bright field with a few trees here and there, no noise is heard. No special attacks can be used in this field, but all other attacks can. Also, should you knock any of the trees over with an attack, it will fall and make a sound. If it does, you will be unable to attack for 3 actions, only able to Chill, Dodge, or a new action, Run Away, in which causes you to flee in a certain direction(You must specify where to run to). This can cause you to dodge a foes attack, or lure them into hitting a tree or something. Obviously pokemon with Run Away ability go farther and can run faster.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, all these boring arenas bore me.

2 vs. 2 singles
2 Day DQ per player and ref.
3 chills, 1 recovers(Low power battle.)

Arena: Silenced land.

This place is completely silent to a point of just being creepy. No noise can be made here. Though in the middle of a bright field with a few trees here and there, no noise is heard. No special attacks can be used in this field, but all other attacks can. Also, should you knock any of the trees over with an attack, it will fall and make a sound. If it does, you will be unable to attack for 3 actions, only able to Chill, Dodge, or a new action, Run Away, in which causes you to flee in a certain direction(You must specify where to run to). This can cause you to dodge a foes attack, or lure them into hitting a tree or something. Obviously pokemon with Run Away ability go farther and can run faster.
I hope you mean low power battle as in NFE and the likes. In which case I accept.

Items no
Switch yes(wanna try a switch battle)
Abilities all

Looking for a middle cup battle.

Arena: Kakariko Village

The Twilight Princess version of Kakariko Village is a great place for battle. The village is buildings built on either side of a road going straight through town. Pokemon can climb on buildings, but the buildings themselves are indestructible and unenterable. The nearby volcanic activities give all Fire attacks an extra +1 BAP. The only water source in the village is a Hot Spring, so all Water attacks gain the extra properties of Scald.

DQ= 1 Day (2 for Ref)
Middle Cup pokemon only
3v3 Singles
0 Recovers, 3 Chills

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for a first-stage pokemon battle.
2v2 Doubles with a caveat
Arena: Mirror World
basically you control your pokemon AND a mirrored version of it, so you're controlling two of the same pokemon. It consequently gets double the counters as well as whatever KOC it or its clone managed to obtain. Otherwise there are no restrictions.
DQ Time: 1 day, 2 days ref
No recoveries, no chills.

Looking for a sub-player for this battle. It may sound silly but it's a 1v1v1 brawl and no rounds have been reffed.
Anyone who accepts just PM's me there teams and you can get started as soon as I PM you back!

Accepting Woodchuck's challenge!

Switch: The ref will godkill you (No)
Item: What could I lose (famous last words) On.
Ability's: None, 'cause I say so.

Ref please!

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Looking for a sub-player for this battle. It may sound silly but it's a 1v1v1 brawl and no rounds have been reffed.
Anyone who accepts just PM's me there teams and you can get started as soon as I PM you back!
OK, well it may be odd, but I'll fill in for you. I'll be sending a PM shortly.

Woodchuck's challenge seems fun. I think I am going to also make that challenge.

2v2 Doubles (one pokemon and their clone to start)
basically you control your pokemon AND a mirrored version of it, so you're controlling two of the same pokemon. It consequently gets double the counters as well as whatever KOC it or its clone managed to obtain. Otherwise there are no restrictions.
DQ Time: 1 day, 2 days ref

Ok, that has to be one of the coolest challenges I've ever seen concocted! Great job, Woodchuck.

Seeking a First-Stage NFE Mirror Match:

2v2 Doubles (one pokemon and their clone to start)
DQ Time: 2 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 9)