Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark III: Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm yeah but I can only pump it up with vitamines and those go only up to 100 EV's and then it's over cos I can't reach any Levels, or did I get something wrong with that?

plus: any suggestions about my questions of the ev spread on AgiliGross?

Well, there are feathers (wings, i think they're actually called) you can use for EVs at lv. hundred, but it's a very annoying job. Additionally, if i'm not mistaken, even though you don't gain Exp. at lv. 100, you still gain 'ungained' EVs

In 4th gen, a level 100 Pokémon can't gain EVs.

In 5th gen, a level 100 Pokémon CAN gain EVs. So if you do send it to 5th gen and want to rework it then that's perfectly fine. But only if you send it to 5th gen. The EV system's reworked there so that any EVs take effect immediately after you get them rather than upon level-up/box deposit. And you can get EVs at level 100 by training on pokémon as you would with any level.

I'm no good at EV spreads so someone else can answer that.

Would anyone know if burn or paralysis activates Defiant? Are there any consistent stat lowering moves that a pokemon with Defiant could take advantage of? Thanks.

If you want the baby to have the exact moveset of the father, give the mother the same moveset. Then the entire thing will be passed down to the baby.

Do you guys think that stage 1 pokemon and lower that have about 480-500 base stats or lower should get a new evolution?
If i had a nickel for every time someone said "farfecth'ed needs an evolved form...... and also the other way around too-some people wondered what it would be like if Kangaskhan or skarmory had Pre evos.

but enough therorymonning-in a nutshell, everyone thinks that.

Do you guys think that stage 1 pokemon and lower that have about 480-500 base stats or lower should get a new evolution?
Stage 1 Pokémon do have evolutions. And it doesn't matter what I think about unevolved Pokémon gaining evolutions, because it's not my call and there won't be another generation for at least 6 years minimum

But this isn't really that good of a place for much discussion or open-ended questions like that one

Why are rain teams so common, even though Rain Dance + Swift Swim is banned?
I'm assuming that you meant Drizzle + Swift Swim when you asked that question.

The simple reason is that there are a lot of Pokemon that can abuse permanent rain outside of just Swift Swimmers. a 50% boost in power to any and all water type attacks is huge, especially when you're talking about things like hydro pump and water spout. Similarly, a 50% reduction in damage from fire type attacks is a godsend for grass and steel types. There are abilities other than Swift Swim that take advantage of rain too, such as Dry Skin, Rain Dish and Hydration. Interestingly, these all are defensive benefits, which is why Rain Stall has become such a prevalent thing. Finally, add in 100% accurate Hurricane and Thunder (which are only held back by their shaky accuracy under normal conditions) and you have an absolute plethora of Pokemon that can abuse rain to great effect.

So finally I got a usable Beldum (31HP,Att,Spe; 16Def; 30SpDef; 25-26SpAtt)

(no cheating like RNG or such a thing just by plain breeding)

So I'd like to repeat my question because now i can start EVing it.

Is the EV Spread 252Att 132Spe and 124Hp suggestive for an AgiliGross or should I stay with the one which is offered here?

So finally I got a usable Beldum (31HP,Att,Spe; 16Def; 30SpDef; 25-26SpAtt)

(no cheating like RNG or such a thing just by plain breeding)

So I'd like to repeat my question because now i can start EVing it.

Is the EV Spread 252Att 132Spe and 124Hp suggestive for an AgiliGross or should I stay with the one which is offered here?
the agiligross spread is this 52 HP / 252 Atk / 204 Spe,but the 16 def on that thing is just not good enough for metagross,you should learn RNG also it is not cheating by no means :)

For a Scarf Flygon, is there any replacement for Outrage? The power is nice, but the confusion really sucks, and not knowing if it's 2 turns or 3 is annoying.

Also, are the chances of 2 turns and 3 turns the same? I seem to be getting 2 turn Outrages way more often... :(
You could try Dragon Claw, which is STAB but again Flygon will miss the power behind Outrage. I myself might use it as I won't be able to get Outrage on a nest ball Flygon. Other than that you could try Crunch to hit Ghost and Psychic types.

Anyone know where I could find a good guide for RNGing in Black and White? It would be a great time saver for me, because while I'd like to play in game competitively taking the time to breed Pokemon with good IVs is extremely grueling. It should be fairly easy to understand.

If there is no such guide available for BW, then if someone could at least show me to one from Gen IV it would help a lot, since I can at least use it to get most Pokemon then.

I got the newest version of RNG Reporter, is there a explanation of how to use it with Gen4 because I've read guides how to do it but it was always another RNG version and I'm not too much into it yet...

I'm trying to learn about breeding IVs onto a baby pokemon, and I've read through the entire breeding guide on this site, but I'm still not quite understanding it.

Here's my situation: I want to get the All-out Attacker Mienshao set with Naive nature, Regenerator, 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe, HJK, U-Turn, HP Ice and Fake Out. I've managed to breed a Naive Mienfoo with Regenerator easily, and by chance it had an Attack IV of 31 so I've put a Power Bracer on it to carry it over. From there I've basically been breeding 5 Mienfoos at a time and taking them to the guy in Mistralton city to tell me the HP type, and I've bred like 60 of them and no luck. What's the best way to ensure I get the right IVs onto Mienfoo so that I get HP Ice with a decent base power, while still retaining the 31 Atk IV I've got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)