Inactive CC4Wifi

It's Challenge Cup. For Wi-Fi.

The best simulator metagame, now available for DS!

Basically, CC4Wifi is a program that generates six random .pkm files that obey Challenge Cup rules (random items/moves/natures/IVs/EVs/etc., at least one "attacking" move per set, level balance) that can easily be imported into Pokesav. NOTE: DOES NOT WORK WITH POKEGEN (works with Pokegen as of v1.3)

For those of you who've never played Challenge Cup before, the link above is a good reference, but basically, it's like Pokedex Roulette, except EVERYTHING is randomly generated, not just the list of pokemon.

CC4Wifi is written in Python and should be available for all operating systems.

As of v2.0, CC4Wifi includes the new movesets and formes introduced in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. It will continue to work with the original games, but be careful with Kyurem/Kami Trio formes.

Download Links:
  • Windows (DOES NOT REQUIRE PYTHON!)
  • Mac
  • Linux (should also be compatible with BSD, presumably)

Other Links:

Hmm, why don't you incorporate it with fake GTS server?
It was researched long ago, here's on of implementations ...but it's on PHP with comments in Russian, so it's only as good as a reference.

Also to avoid updating the scripts each time something new gets released, you can use veekun's dex (or rather a subset of its sqlite db). As I can see right now you use data from PS, PO and some hardcoded stuff.

Hmm, why don't you incorporate it with fake GTS server?
It was researched long ago, here's on of implementations ...but it's on PHP with comments in Russian, so it's only as good as a reference.
I talked a little bit with OmegaDonut and Kaphotics about something similar last night. They were actually talking about a fake tournament server, which would be awesome. In any case, I'm open to the idea.

Also to avoid updating the scripts each time something new gets released, you can use veekun's dex (or rather a subset of its sqlite db). As I can see right now you use data from PS, PO and some hardcoded stuff.
The only thing that should ever need updating is "learnsets.txt," and I figure it's not a huge deal if Mewtwo doesn't get access new signature move, since it's so unlikely that it would be selected anyway. Keep in mind that I don't worry about moveset "legality"--illegal move combos / move-ability combos are par for the course, as--I believe--they are in the PO implementation. I figure I'll update it once in a blue moon.

How do you do this, like i WinRar it but then idk what to do and what to click
There's a handy README file that gives detailed instructions. But yeah. Basically, you click it, it generates the six files in a folder marked "CC" on your desktop, and you import them into Pokesav. Alas, it doesn't work with Pokegen. Not sure why.

Wonderfully done! But is there a reason the generated files can't be uploaded to pokecheck?
Well, they're designed to fail hack checks (namely, the movesets aren't necessarily legal, what with unreleased DW abilities and all. Plus, the PID is all wrong). Other than that? No idea.

Ok, I know how to do this cuz I read the readme file but there's a problem with this:
When I run CC4wifi, it creates a CC folder but it stays empty (no files have been created). What have I done wrong and how can I fix this problem?

v1.4 is now released. DW abilities are now allowed!

With this update, if you're having a CC4Wifi battle with someone, it would *probably* be a good idea to make sure you're both using the same version.

Awesome! I have succesfully generated a team but I do have trouble finding people who want to battle in Challenge Cup =(....

PS: Anyone here want to battle?

im confused idk how to use this i downloaded it and i have pokegen and i just get text and idk what it means its about pokemon but i dont know what to do and how to do whatever this CC program does

im confused idk how to use this i downloaded it and i have pokegen and i just get text and idk what it means its about pokemon but i dont know what to do and how to do whatever this CC program does
Open the README file in wordpad or word, not notepad (which will open by default if you just double-click it). The directions are in there.

Updated to v2.1 with some minor learnset fixes (basically, I'm using the most recent version of PS' learnset file).

P.S. Anyone want to battle? Send me a PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)