Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Nah, he was definitely town, trust me. There wouldn't have been that much pressure on him on day 1 by dp67 and orcinus if he were mafia; they wouldn't think that he could take it. Procks' posts on d2 are pretty easy to read as town anyway.

After re-reading back through D2, Orcinus Duo did vote vote for capefeather before Cereza said he visited Itchni. This slightly lowers my suspicion of capefeather, but I still can't shake the feeling that the whole feud between the two was a ploy to clean one of them should either of them get lynched.

Looking back at the D1 voting results, 2 of the 5 people who voted for Itchni have turned up as mafia. The other 3 were Vintage Books, Aura Guardian, and capefeather.

It should also be noted that Orcinus Duo failed to hammer Walrein D2. Other people who failed to hammer Walrein: shinyskarmory, Vintage Books, Aura Guardian, and capefeather, and Jalmont (confirmed town).

I'm not sure what this means, but I do see a voting pattern between those four users: Orcinus Duo, Vintage Books, Aura Guardian, and capefeather.

I would be fine voting for any of the 3 remaining. My first choice is alternating between Vintagae Books and capefeather.

Anyway, I'd like to hear other people's opinions on those 3:Vintage Books, Aura Guardian, and capefeather.

Rebuttal time:

I was going to change of Itchni, but someone else hammervoted first.

Failing to hammer Walrein: I believe I said in advance that I was going to be away for the last part of Day 2. I had college orientation to attend.

I should also note that PR777's voting pattern was also very strange. However, PR777 is notoriously awkward when it comes to playing mafia. If you think that Blue_Tornado would make him mafia and that he could last as long as he did with spilling the beans, then I reserve the right to call you crazy.

Just wanting to point out that I'm not trying to advert the attention from my predecessor's own strange past votes.

I voted Itchni because at the time, he really DID seem like scum. There is really nothing else to it lol. Also the fact that I had been away for the first part of day 1 and didn't have a chance to give the thread a thorough read.

Failing to hammer walrein: I was asleep when the vote happened. I think I already said this in a post

Yeah, I remember that, but I also remember B_T posting about a list of non-functional actions from the scumteam right before he called deadline on N2. This could also be the reason for no kill night 2, and AG tried to cover it and and use it to his advantage by claiming BVP.

Seems unlikely though, which is why I said my top choices were VB and capefeather.

I've given up on the Twin claiming. I think AG was right in that he was lying to confuse the mafia. I also think that DLE (or someone)said they saw Jalmont lurking but not hammering Walrein, which leads me to believe he is clean, at least to a higher probability than earlier. Right now, my top suspect remains Vintage Books, from my earlier post, since which Walrein seems cleaner and jalmont is dead. I do agree that we should look into AG, though I'm way too lazy to do that busy (no really my internship starts today, so my activity will decrease a bit).

Da Letter El

##Vote Walrein

I am done overthinking this game because it is basically done.

I want a capefeather lynch next. A shinyskarmory lynch might be in order after that if the game isn't over, but I doubt it.

I think Vintage Books is a possible mafia, but lean towards thinking he is town. Coolking I lean town on more than Vintage Books.

Votecount 4.3

Cereza (2): Walrein UllarWarlord Aura Guardian
Walrein (2): Itchni Da Letter El
capefeather (2): j-squared Aura Guardian

Not Voting (5): capefeather Cereza Vintage Books coolking49 Yeti

With 11 players it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 15 hours and 0 minutes with possibility of being extended. (host issues)

Yeti has subbed in for shinyskarmory.
capefeather has been prodded.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i haven't read this thread.

at all.

i'm going to bed i'll read it when i get home tomorrow.

my take will probably be "buffoons itg" but i'll find the scums as soon as i bait them by posing as their scumbuddy.

Hallo Yeti

Well after thinking a little more I think that we need to lynch someone today if want to get anywhere.

So without further adieu

##Vote Capefeather

He is simply the one I suspect the most out of the three players getting lynched atm.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not the mafia hooker. I don't know why you suspect me of being the mafia hooker, but I'm not the mafia hooker.

"6 clears"

Da Letter El
Itchni
Aura Guardian
UllarWarlord

i'm not finding your last 2, though i suspect you believe them to be j-squared and maybe coolking? neither of who I think are clear.

DLE I don't remember you ever posting why you thought I was scummy other than "his activity spiked after OD died". Ever.

I'd at least like to know why you think I'm mafia.

Da Letter El

Here is a summary for people:

Pretty much everyone in this game can agree I'm clear. I wish you didn't because it would make this game more fun, but I think it's kind of obvious that I'm town.

J squared is town on account of pokemonrocks's day 2 play, the likelihood of a jalmont inspection on him, and dp67's (and orcinus duo's to a lesser extent) votes on him day 1.

Cereza is likely town for her checking Itchni and coming up with a reasonable report and the likelihood of her role existing for the town. Possibly bussed OD on OD's orders, but I doubt it. I don't think OD was so paranoid about getting lynched d2 that he would do that, nor would I believe that he would risk

Itchni is almost certainly town for the day 1 debacle and the orcinus pressure votes on him. He cannot be mafia unless Cereza is also mafia, and Cereza is not my first suspect for mafia by a long shot.

Aura Guardian is likely town for being a bulletproof vest and playing relatively pro-town throughout the game, despite almost always being wrong. Really the only person on this list I might reconsider being town, but I don't think I will. It's odd that he received a hook notification when he was simply a bulletproof vest. Something to keep in mind if the game is dragging on with him alive. I would not oppose a lynch on him at a later time, and will re-read a bit to make sure that I'm not just looking at AG with rose tinted glasses.

Ullar is town for obvious reasons.

Barring a possible team with aura guardian, both of which I am nearly certain do not exist, our last few mafia would have to exist within Walrein, capefeather, shinyskarmory, coolking49, and Vintage Books. Shinyskarmory basically already claimed a power role that didn't seem to be something that a mafia would claim, and his reaction to the role on day 2 seemed genuine, so I lean town with him. However, his recent idleness may show some level of complacency, and he did sheep with orcinus on day 1. I'll get to more of that later though

Walrein is beyond the point of even denying he is mafia lol. Cop felt he was mafia, and I still think he's mafia who was very fortunate on day 2.

I think capefeather is his partner, but I don't think that cape is the hooker. I want the hooker dead today. So I want a Walrein lynch.

The three people that I have not mentioned so much yet are shinyskarmory/yeti, coolking, and vintage books. All 3 of these have not been obv town, but none of them have been outlandishly scummy.

Vintage Books, despite how little he's been posting, actually has some reasonable thoughts. His read on coolking I felt was actually pretty good, and at the time I did think coolking was a bit scummy.

But coolking is playing a lot like how Fangren played in the last NOC. Very annoyingly passive, but still town. I thought coolking was definitely the doctor on day 1, actually; he was being that stupidly passive.

Shinyskarmory did not play well, but he very much did not want to be lynched. The attention he payed to the flavor of the announcement fits with a townie going wtf moreso than a mafia when I have already lynched one correct mafia, called out another correctly in orcinus duo, and then pull off an announcement inspection. I would think that shinyskarmory would have been more defeated. Perhaps being desperate is what he was showing, but I don't think so. It doesn't fit what I would expect from a player like shinyskarmory. And no, that is not meant as an insult; it's simply meant as a meta thing. I think this game simply became boring for him after getting the lynch off of him.

Honestly, I'm slightly confused who would be mafia if it's not Walrein + capefeather. I would love for other people to contribute to let me know what they think, not only of my assessment of the situation, but also - should you agree with my read - analysis as to who out of vintage books, coolking, or shinyskarmory, is most likely to be mafia should it not be walrein and capefeather.

Annoyingly passive huh? Yeah, that seems about right for me.

##vote walrein

If you read my last post and call me a hypocrite, that's fair enough, though I was null either way after the last day. The reason I vote is because DLE's reasoning is sound in that most everyone else is cleaned.
Barring a possible team with aura guardian, both of which I am nearly certain do not exist, our last few mafia would have to exist within Walrein, capefeather, shinyskarmory, coolking49, and Vintage Books.
Obviously I know I'm clean. Of the 4 other people (including AG), I'd say Walrein and Vintage Books. Id bet there's 5 mafia, though (see one of my first couple posts in the thread) and have town reads on the other 2 suspects, so I'll probably jump on whichever wagon I find best.

Anyways, we have (assuming 5 mafia) 3 mislynches before mylo, and that's not taking into account the BG (assuming the BG does nail one protect its 4), so with 5 suspects (including myself :( ...) we've pretty much won barring some unforeseen circumstances (we can't mislynch 3 times if 3/5 people are mafia).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)