Social The Smogon Photo Album

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Two parties this weekend, I had a lot of fun :>

Classy me :<

Mardi Gras me :3

P.S., I'm a total bead whore, also my name is definitely not Kevin, long story but we were switching name tags with random people all night

"He could have been anything he wanted, but he became a lawyer."

Congratulations, that's pretty epic of you to achieve such a feat. Sometimes it's hard remembering that some people in here are actually successful in the real world.

And yes, you and your mother are crazy similar.

Total nooblet here, may as well post a few fairly recent ones. These are fricking HUGE though, and seeing as I'm not so fond of how I appear visually, I'mma hiding them:

oh err hi i'm making my best... I don't even know what I'm doing here actually

This one's a weight comparison of me circa January 2012 and me last month. Since then I've lost around 40 or so lbs to become around 139 lbs at the current moment, though oddly a LOT of people seemed to think I resembled an Inbetweeners character last year.

A Spider-Man onesie I found in Primark a few months back for Children In Need. I still love it, but they're in competition with my lounge pants for general nightwear.

A far more general image of me, derping out. Hair isn't normally that straight though, normally it's a curly concoctionous mess.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
so professional DM, and such good matching with that tie
shirt and tie were both Christmas presents this year, from Mom :heart:

sorry adam, but your dad looks disappointed in you
your dad looks scary as fuck
hahaha my father is the most unemotive person I've ever known, that is literally him being excited

congrats DM. feel free to quit your job and start a law firm with me when i join lawyerdom in a year
we are totally hanging our own shingle, shit son

which state bar are you taking? We might just have to merge offices and form a partnership conglomerate and RUN THIS BITCH

Will your firm defend the rights of trainers everywhere or sell out to team rocket for more money
if you've got a couple hundo for me, my firm will do whatever you goddamn want

hey so I'm a fucking attorney as of Thursday

and yes my mom is little
Whoa, I thought you were ahead of me on this! I got admitted on the 15th. I'd post a picture, but my Dad has the only photos we took that day (there may have been only one, in fact, of me signing the roll of practitioners).

Congratulations nonetheless!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Whoa, I thought you were ahead of me on this! I got admitted on the 15th. I'd post a picture, but my Dad has the only photos we took that day (there may have been only one, in fact, of me signing the roll of practitioners).

Congratulations nonetheless!
Thanks man, you too! I took the bar exam in July and found out I passed November 1st, so yeah, the 4th Department of New York drags their fucking feet like crazy. 3rd Department got sworn in early January, I had to watch friends become attorneys before me!

blue shirt on cream tie is an underrated combo
it's actually purple shirt with a yellow tie, but I totally agree

and I'm actually going suit shopping tomorrow so SHIT YEAH I'll have something new to show off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)