Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I will also apologize because of my lack of first update, but I just can't catch a stupid Kricketot and only at oak's with SS

As soon as I am at the first gym though, i will give a short update and later give a story

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
maybe asking for a scramble with a difficulty and trade possibility

but assuming the OP you want hard, I give you a Yamask

wackawacka Take Womanizer the Yamask.

Backstory:
Once, long ago, a very regular man lived in the land of Unova. He lived in the big city of Castelia. Everyday he did go to his job. Every day again. He had a wife too. She was just as regular as he was. She cooked and did the household. Their pet was a cute little Lillipup and she was pregnant of a baby. Next month, they would move to [insert here name of your hometown]. They drove to their new home. She was already packing out, while he drove back to Castelia to get their last stuff. When he drove from Castelia, he saw a big flock of Swanna flying over. It looked like they were fleeing from something. Then at the horizon, he saw two destructive figures. They were masculine Pokemon who sat on a cloud. He still remembered stories out of his childhood, about two Pokemon named Tornadus and Thundurus, who would ravage when they were freed. However, they were calmed by Landorus. So they shouldn’t be here. As he was looking to them, he was slinging on the road. People could barely avoid hitting him. After trying to drive normally again, he drove in the bank. Bystanders called an ambulance, but the ambulance came too late. He already died. He was your father.

After dying, he became a Yamask. His head became a mask. Now he cried when he saw it, at such a moment he remembered his loyal wife and their future child. He wished he could’ve met him. Deep in the Relic Castle, there is a portal to the underworld. All Yamask are coming out there and all spirits are first guided to there. Somewhere in the upper layers of the Relic Castle, he found a quiet room without any noise. Sometimes a Sandile walked along the room, but no more. He liked the place… most of the time, sometimes he was lonely and he looked at his mask. He resided at the place over ten years. After those years a young trainer came across, you were that trainer. You were trying to catch more Pokemon. It was a fierce fight. Yamask fought back hard, but after doing nothing for so long, he wasn’t too strong. In that way the young trainer could catch it. However, after being lonely for so long, Yamask finally saw some Pokemon again. All Females! He liked them all. He wanted a relation. He wasn’t used to that. His entire human live, he stayed loyal to his wife, but now he felt more like a player. In that way you catched a very attractive Yamask. But soon he becomes tired of those 5 female Pokemon and wants a new girlfriend.

Catching Rules:
1. Needs to be male.
2. Must be caught with 5 female Pokemon in the party.
3. In the battle all Pokemon must land one hit.
4. Must use a Poke Ball after each hit.
5. So it can only be caught after at least 5 Poke Balls thrown at it.
6. Release those female Pokemon.

Adventure:
Once you catch it, it sees its boring life. In his mortal time he was a boring man, who had one wife for his entire life. He wants to make a major change. Now he wants to live. He wants to go and attract all female Pokemon. They are his new passion, after he saw so much beautiful Pokemon. He loves it so much, he wants to make love on every place and as much as possible. Every night, every day. But before he can do that, he first needs to flirt with the girls. He does this by attracting them, being cool and paying every morning attention to his looks. He combs his hair and he brushes his teeth. Then he shows off, until the Pokemon, comes close enough, to be together. He makes beautiful lights or he tries to attract them again, sometimes he even shows off his supernatural powers to make all females come close. He does that to make them like him and to let them come close. However, if the Pokemon is not in love with it, he holds a grudge against her. He wants to make it out with a Pokemon, not the other way around. Every Pokemon that isn’t in love with him will taste his revenge. As he loves female Pokemon, he will never go away from them and they won’t even be separated by death. Their destinies need to be bonded by this Yamask. However, when they are separated by death, he wants to let someone feel his revenge for this failure in love. He will search the highest levelled Pokemon he can find and he will give them a slow death. This Pokemon will only attack in the night. You know why. Sometimes, this Pokemon will find male Pokemon. He doesn’t want to see them. They are his competitors. He doesn’t want to risk them getting experience from beating them.

Usage Rules:
1. Must solo every female Pokemon.
2. Can’t fight against male Pokemon
3. Must use Attract on the first turn against all female Pokemon. (Flirting)
4. If the Pokemon breaks through Infatuation, it must either use Grudge or Curse. (Holding a grudge against Pokemon who break up with it.)
5. Must get every female Pokemon with it in death, so it must Destiny Bond all female Pokemon with it to death. (Not to be separated by death.)
6. Can only use Status moves until the opponent becomes a Mummy. (Being close together.)
7. The only attacking move is Night Shade, as you know why a womanizer loves the night. However, it can use all attacking moves at night. (Loves the night.)
8. If it doesn’t take a Pokemon with it to death (using Destiny Bond), it takes the highest levelled Pokemon on your team to death. (Doesn’t apply when you die due to residual damage, but you have used Destiny Bond.)
9. Can’t flee from female Pokemon. (Loves them not hate them.)
10. Must find five female Pokemon on every route. (Be with as much as possible.)

Epilogue:
Slowly but surely this Pokémon’s obsession, becomes worse. It comes at its pinnacle just after the Champion. (BW Only ->) Only after he came into the Hall of Fame, he heard about the Pokedex and he heard about the feature to see which Pokemon can have which gender. He decides to befriend every one of them. As all Pokemon have the right to love Womanizer. (<- BW Only) (BW2 Only ->) After he came into the Hall of Fame, Professor Juniper said something about Cresselia. The ultimate female Pokemon. So he wants to make love with this Pokemon too, to complete his goal in life. So you must go the Marvellous Bridge and solo Cresselia. (<- BW2 Only)
After he did this, he had enough of his adventurous life. He wanted a quiet and boring life again, like before. Now he had done enough with female Pokemon. He has been with them enough. Many Pokemon had been in deep love with Womanizer, so not much Pokemon have interest left in him. So why not go back to his old boring, but happy life. First he wants to find another Yamask. One he likes, one that remembers him of his old wife. He needs to attract the Pokemon again and eventually Bond his destiny with the Yamask. Then they die together and go happily together to the afterlife.
Ending Rules:
1. Solo all female pokemon of the regional Pokedex (That is findable in the wild.), expect Yamask. (BW) (The rules of usage still apply here) (All Pokemon have the right to be with him.)
1. Solo Cresselia. (BW2) (The rules of usage still apply here, but it can’t die and use Destiny Bond) (Ultimate female Pokemon)
2. Die together with a wild female Yamask. (Ultimate Love)
3. Release Womanizer. (Be together with his new girlfriend.)

Quick recap:

-
Luck the Squirtle (submitted by Snaquaza)

Luck loves luck for this it has a few rules

1. Can only use moves with a secondary effect as soon as it gets access to them
2. No status moves
3. Can only evolve when it gets lucky during a gym battle
4. Can only evolve for the second time when it got lucky during two other gym battles
5. If it gets unlucky (when it the opponent gets lucky) it needs to solo all Pokemon of that species until it got lucky against one
6. Must solo Blue every time, as he got lucky that he became the Champion

(note: "getting lucky" means "getting the secondary effect of a move")

-
Triple the Doduo (submitted by CJorex)

Triple is obsessed with the number three. So, he may only use moves with a base power that is a multiple of three, plus Tri Attack, because it still relates to the number three (exceptions made for Hidden Power, Return and Frustration). Triple must solo one pokemon from 3 different gym leaders to evolve, and then solo one pokemon from three elite four members.
Additional challange (optional): He is only allowed to know three moves

-
Ten the Eevee (submitted by Timey)
Ten is a strange one in his species, due his many quirks. Such as his love for glasses and his absolute hate of Rawst berries. No one knows why exactly he hates Rawst berries so much, but it's assumed that he was involved in an accident with them. Another one of Ten's quirks is that he convinced that Cleffas, Clefairys, and Clefables are all secretly plotting to take over the world. Thus, he finds it his responsibility to stop each and every one of these foul pokemon. But even against his enemies (such as the Clefairy), he refuses to physically hurt them. And though he fears nothing living, the number four terrifies Ten for some odd reason. He doesn't particularly care when he evolves, though.

Basically:
1) When Blackglasses is obtained, Ten must always hold it.
2) Cannot eat Rawst berries. (Though I doubt this matters in LG)
3) Must solo the Clefairy line, except if it collides with another challange.
4) Must use status/special moves only.
5) If hit four times with a multi-hit move or comet punch (doesn't matter if it hits only once or five times), he must switch out.

-
Odd the Oddish (submitted by Addiethunder)

It seems as though nature itself knows of your glorious quest and has sent you another member of your team. Out of a close by shrub, a powerful form emerges. Odd the Oddish has heed your cry help and has come to your aid. Odd is a nature warrior and believes in the variety that it's pollen can hold. Therefore, it must learn two of the special effect powders (Poison, Sleep or Stun) and must use at least one of them in each trainer battle he is involved in. Know that he is powerful against water demons, such as Staryu and Starmie, he wants to solo the Water gym, so that his friends won't be harmed. By doing so, he may also evolve into a Gloom. A dark and sinister evil hangs over the Kanto region. It takes on the form of Team Rocket, who are harming the environment. Odd cannot allow this and must do battle with the Mob boss on every encounter. After their final encounter, he can finally evolve into a Vileplume, having thought that he had defeated his foe. In doing so, he learned a Move of most righteous; The Petal Dance! But Giovanni survived their final fight and lies waiting in the Ground-Type Gym. In the Veridian City Gym, their final fight takes place and one stand victorious. But who will win? Only you shall decide that fate.

To Summarise:
- Odd the Oddish
- Must learn 2 of 3 powders and use one at least once per battle.
- To evolve into Gloom, it must solo Misty.
- Must take part and Solo 2 Pokemon in all of the Team Rocket Boss Giovanni Battles,
to evolve into a Vileplume and learn Petal Dance.
- Must solo 2 of Giovanni's Gym Pokemon.
- Odd then finally needs to solo one of the Elite Four (Which one is up to you!).

-
Ricky the Caterpie (submitted by PSDuckier)

Ricky is extremely allergic to the Poison status condition. If he ever gets that status condition, you must use an Antidote on him the turn after he gets Poisoned and heal him via either your strongest Potion or one that will take him to full health the turn after that. If you don't have those items or fail to use them, Ricky dies and must be permanently retired from play. If Ricky gets Poisoned again between the Antidote and the healing, he dies and must be permanently retired from play. If the Poison is from the move Toxic, there is no chance whatsoever for him to be healed; he dies and must be permanently retired from play.

No restrictions on evolution; having a Caterpie that can never be Poisoned is hard enough!

So there's space for one more member! :D I can't wait to play this challenge, sounds very fun. :)

I would like to do a scramble of Pokemon White 2.

I want it to be medium difficulty, I will turn down challenges that I decide to be too hard.

I will use any non-legendary pokemon that canbe obtained in Pokemon White, or White 2.

I will also use no more than one starter, although I would be fine with not using any of them.

All pokemon must be able to breed, although I can use ones that are male only or gender-less.

I will obtain all 6 of the pokemon (possibly excluding the starter pokemon or pokemon that can be caught before the first gym battle) from eggs traded over ASAP.

I can use pokemon obtained from the dream world, but ONLY if they can be obtained when connected to a copy of pokemon white that has 750 dream points.

Also, I will not have 3 pokemon of the same type (counting the types of their fully evolved forms, nor will I use any dual-type pokemon of the same type combination.
To explain, if I already have a tepig, riolu, drilbur, and a patrat, I will not use a ground and steel dual type (because that is Excadril's typing), nor any fight types (because Emboar and Lucario are both fight-types).

I will not use any pokemon that can't evolve and has a base stat total below 300.

If I do not get a full team of six by May 8th(Midnight PST), people may give me two scramblemons.

EDIT: Got my first pokemon, Caffeine the Darumaka by Bearded Dragonite:

Caffine the Darumaka

Summary:
He must have a lemonade or a soda pop every five battles, or after each time he faints. If he does not, he becomes sluggish.
If he has evolved, he also needs to use uproar upon switching in, or becomes sluggish.
He may also have one as his held item, but it runs out (must be tossed)after ten battles. My Comment: I choose to not count wild battles
If he becomes sluggish, he may only attack every other turn (every third turn if he has evolved).
He must solo every trainer owned patrat and watchog, unless intefering with another challenge.
He may only use soda pop and lemonade to heal.
To evolve, he must have drank a combined total of 30 lemonades and soda pops, learned uproar, solo'd a gym leader and solo'd the rival or Zinzolin.
If he evolves, he must solo White Kyurem.My Comment: Either this one or Ninja may solo white kyurem (if this one evolves), but not both or neither.
If he levels up three times after level 35 all restrictions will be lifted. But, he may never evolve.

EDIT2:
Got three more pokemon: Medusa the Tangela by Snaquaza, Ninja the Oshawott by CJorex and Normal the Deino by Present.

Medusa the Tangela

As a Tangela:
1. Can’t use attacks with perfect accuracy. (Can’t see well through the vines)I will let it use constrict until it learns bind at level 17.
2. Can’t use TM’s, HM’s and Tutor Moves. (Scary, doesn’t trust the objects)
3. Must use Ingrain whenever it comes into battle. (Hide, keep clos to the ground)
4. When hit by a Physical Attack, use your best Potion on it. (Must become better when it
5. May not be healed in any other way. (Besides PP)(Besides the Potions.)(Doesn’t trust the objects)
6. Can only use any Spore attacks when in red health and after that can’t use moves while still in red health. (As you can’t heal, try to switch into physical attacks.)(Including ingrain)(She doesn’t want to use it, but when in big danger, it goes automatically, but then she is scared off by herself)
As a Tangrowth:
1. Can only use damaging moves paralysed Pokemon. (They are the most powerful spores ever)
2. Can only use damaging moves against Pokemon under the effect of Bind or Constrict. (Pokemon may not flee from its spores)
3. Can only use other damaging moves when it is hit by a Special Attack. (Seeing it won’t hit you)
4. Must switch out when hit by a Physical Attack. (Doesn’t like Pokemon making contact)
5. May only be healed when all Pokemon are fainted. Then they can’t be used until the next gym. (Arrogant, thinks it can do everything alone)
6. Can’t switch out after being hit by a special attack. (You can take it, as it makes no physical contact)
Overall: (Counts always)
1. Can’t fight the typings of the Eeveelutions, but must solo all Normal Types.Can't battle any patrat or watchog, as that would intefere with Caffine's challenge.
2. Catch an Eevee after beating the sixth Gym. (10th Gym in Johto.)
3. Do the restrictions from Eevee.
4. Use Tangela again.
5. Evolve it into Tangrowth.
6. Restriction 1 ends. (Doesn’t hate Eevee anymore0
7.Must solo every time you fight your rival, with whichever Pokemon you are at the moment doesn’t matter. (He is the trainer that trained Eevee)My Comment: he will not solo the rival once because of Caffine's evolutionary requirements
Ending Rules:
1. Must watch its partner fainting in a double battle and after that solo the opponent. (Come to senses)
2. Must use the restrictions of Tangela to solo the Elite Four and the Champion. (Help you)
3. Must faint against a Tangela, using Tangrowth’s restrictions. (Reuniting with her friends)
4. Must release Tangrowth. (Together with her friends)

Ninja the Oshawatt

-Only use Physical attacks
-Must be the only one to battle Virizion, Terakkion and Cobalion
-Solo White KyuremMy Comment: Either this one or Caffine my solo white kyurem, but not both or neither. If Caffine does not evolve, this one must solo white kyurem.
-Solo Marshall
-May evolve whenever

Normal the Deino

May not evolve.
May only use normal type moves.
Must solo an E4 member. Note to self: Do NOT choose Marshall or Shauntal

EDIT3: Got a new pokemon

Donald the Ducklett by Jimera0

-May not use status moves
-If hit by a critical hit, it may not switch out and it must spam the last move it used until it faints or the battle ends.
-Must solo all ZInzolin battles
-Must solo two of Ghetsis's pokemon.

EDIT4: Got one last pokemon, Star the Mareep by CJorex

-It may only attack after using a status move.
-It may only evolve into Flaafy after getting a good ending on one movie at Pokestar Studios.
-It may only evolve into an Ampharos after getting a weird ending on one movie at Pokestar Studios

I will start as soon as I obtain all of the pokemon, excluding Star and Ninja, at level 1.

The Mad Man With a Box, take THE HORN the Rhyhorn. This Rhyhorn loves to show off it's horn, so it must always have Horn Attack and Horn Drill as part of its move set. In fact, THE HORN wants to show off his powerful horn so much that it must ALWAYS use horn moves on Rock and Steel types before it is allowed to use any other moves. Also, just to make it not too easy, THE HORN must solo 10 trainers using only Horn moves before evolving, and it is only allowed to have EITHER Earthquake or Rock Slide, but not both.

Very, very good! Molto bene! Final recap:

-
Luck the Squirtle (submitted by Snaquaza)

Luck loves luck for this it has a few rules

1. Can only use moves with a secondary effect as soon as it gets access to them
2. No status moves
3. Can only evolve when it gets lucky during a gym battle
4. Can only evolve for the second time when it got lucky during two other gym battles
5. If it gets unlucky (when it the opponent gets lucky) it needs to solo all Pokemon of that species until it got lucky against one
6. Must solo Blue every time, as he got lucky that he became the Champion

(note: "getting lucky" means "getting the secondary effect of a move")

-
Triple the Doduo (submitted by CJorex)

Triple is obsessed with the number three. So, he may only use moves with a base power that is a multiple of three, plus Tri Attack, because it still relates to the number three (exceptions made for Hidden Power, Return and Frustration). Triple must solo one pokemon from 3 different gym leaders to evolve, and then solo one pokemon from three elite four members.
Additional challange (optional): He is only allowed to know three moves

-
Ten the Eevee (submitted by Timey)
Ten is a strange one in his species, due his many quirks. Such as his love for glasses and his absolute hate of Rawst berries. No one knows why exactly he hates Rawst berries so much, but it's assumed that he was involved in an accident with them. Another one of Ten's quirks is that he convinced that Cleffas, Clefairys, and Clefables are all secretly plotting to take over the world. Thus, he finds it his responsibility to stop each and every one of these foul pokemon. But even against his enemies (such as the Clefairy), he refuses to physically hurt them. And though he fears nothing living, the number four terrifies Ten for some odd reason. He doesn't particularly care when he evolves, though.

Basically:
1) When Blackglasses is obtained, Ten must always hold it.
2) Cannot eat Rawst berries. (Though I doubt this matters in LG)
3) Must solo the Clefairy line, except if it collides with another challange.
4) Must use status/special moves only.
5) If hit four times with a multi-hit move or comet punch (doesn't matter if it hits only once or five times), he must switch out.

-
Odd the Oddish (submitted by Addiethunder)

It seems as though nature itself knows of your glorious quest and has sent you another member of your team. Out of a close by shrub, a powerful form emerges. Odd the Oddish has heed your cry help and has come to your aid. Odd is a nature warrior and believes in the variety that it's pollen can hold. Therefore, it must learn two of the special effect powders (Poison, Sleep or Stun) and must use at least one of them in each trainer battle he is involved in. Know that he is powerful against water demons, such as Staryu and Starmie, he wants to solo the Water gym, so that his friends won't be harmed. By doing so, he may also evolve into a Gloom. A dark and sinister evil hangs over the Kanto region. It takes on the form of Team Rocket, who are harming the environment. Odd cannot allow this and must do battle with the Mob boss on every encounter. After their final encounter, he can finally evolve into a Vileplume, having thought that he had defeated his foe. In doing so, he learned a Move of most righteous; The Petal Dance! But Giovanni survived their final fight and lies waiting in the Ground-Type Gym. In the Veridian City Gym, their final fight takes place and one stand victorious. But who will win? Only you shall decide that fate.

To Summarise:
- Odd the Oddish
- Must learn 2 of 3 powders and use one at least once per battle.
- To evolve into Gloom, it must solo Misty.
- Must take part and Solo 2 Pokemon in all of the Team Rocket Boss Giovanni Battles,
to evolve into a Vileplume and learn Petal Dance.
- Must solo 2 of Giovanni's Gym Pokemon.
- Odd then finally needs to solo one of the Elite Four (Which one is up to you!).

-
Ricky the Caterpie (submitted by PSDuckier)

Ricky is extremely allergic to the Poison status condition. If he ever gets that status condition, you must use an Antidote on him the turn after he gets Poisoned and heal him via either your strongest Potion or one that will take him to full health the turn after that. If you don't have those items or fail to use them, Ricky dies and must be permanently retired from play. If Ricky gets Poisoned again between the Antidote and the healing, he dies and must be permanently retired from play. If the Poison is from the move Toxic, there is no chance whatsoever for him to be healed; he dies and must be permanently retired from play.

No restrictions on evolution; having a Caterpie that can never be Poisoned is hard enough!

-
THE HORN the Rhyhorn (submitted by Organization Member XIV)

This Rhyhorn loves to show off it's horn, so it must always have Horn Attack and Horn Drill as part of its move set. In fact, THE HORN wants to show off his powerful horn so much that it must ALWAYS use horn moves on Rock and Steel types before it is allowed to use any other moves. Also, just to make it not too easy, THE HORN must solo 10 trainers using only Horn moves before evolving, and it is only allowed to have EITHER Earthquake or Rock Slide, but not both.

I'll start immediately :D

EDIT: I suddenly realized that Oddish isn't present in Leafgreen. Oh well, that means I'll play Firered :D
EDIT2: @Snaquaza, I have a question. Let's say for example that Squirtle gets lucky at level 14 against Brock. Does that mean that I can evolve it as soon as it reaches level 16, or do I have to get lucky in a Gym Battle after he's ready to evolve (level 16+)?

Mulan, since I can't sleep, take Caffeine the Darumaka

Caffeine's mother was once an ordinary Darumaka, until she found a way to access the Vending Machines strewn around the Resort Desert.
She soon became obsessed with the Soda Pops & Lemonades they sell due to their high caffeine content. So much so that her child was born with the same addiction.

- Until you gaiin access to either Soda Pop or Lemonade, Caffeine will be too sluggish to fight properly, and so can only use a move every two turns (use an item during his idle turns). I believe the earliest Lemonade location in B/W2 is Pokestar Studios.
- Once he's had that first can, he may attack freely. However, if he isn't given another every 5 battles he's in, or if he faints, he becomes sluggish again.
- He may also hold one to cancel this out. However, it runs out (must be removed & tossed) after 10 battles.
- Given the wired look of the Patrat line, he's convinced they must have a secret stash somewhere, so he must solo every Trainer-owned Patrat & Watchog, unless conflicting with another challenge, in hopes of finding where their supply is.
- When his HP is red, Soda Pop & Lemonade are the only healing items he'll accept.
- To evolve, he must have drank at least 30 of these drinks, learned Uproar, and solo'd 1 Gym Leader & 1 Rival or Zinzolin battle.

As a Darmanitan, in addition to the above restrictions:
- He must use Uproar upon switching in, or he automatically becomes sluggish.
- Also, the crashes become worse, so being sluggish now means attacking only every three turns!
- Finally, he must solo Kyurem-W, as he thinks that Kyurem's generator is pumping him full of caffeine!

However, instead, you can choose not to evolve him, and wean him off caffeine.
- Once he reaches Lv35, if he grows 3 more levels while sluggish (No Rare Candies or Exp. Share), all restrictions are lifted. However, he can never evolve.

Hope that's not too hard. :)

-----

Also, to help me get back into the swing of writing scrambles, and to have more fun with a glitch I'm experimenting the shit out of, I want to start a second scramble on Pokemon Yellow.

Something I'd like to call a Hybrid Scramble!

(Unstable) Hybrid pokemon have the Species, Movepool, and Evolution line of one pokemon, and the Type, Stats & Current moves of another.
Here's their Bulbapedia page, and here's a video demonstarion.

Basically, I'll be playing through Yellow with 6 of these abominations. My conditions are:
- I cannot trade
- At least 3 hybrids must be obtainable before obtaining the Thunderbadge.
- I will use a code to obtain Q, the Hybrid Creator, ASAP, but no other codes.
- For the love of God, nothing with Magikarp, Caterpie or Weedle's stats!
- Be as creative with your back stories as possible.

Snaquaza

KACAW
Mulan Take Medusa the Tangela.

Backstory:
Long, long ago. There was a happy little Pokemon called Medusa. She lived in a big plain with a lot of other Pokemon. She was happy with her life. At least until a family of Eevee and her Evolutions came to the plain. Eevee was a mean girl. She wanted everything for herself and nobody could do anything better than her. Eevee’s sisters were friendly Pokemon, but they were terrorised by Eevee.
Someday, Medusa walked quietly to the forest, while the Eeveelutions were following her. After about a mile walking, they arrived at a clearing. Medusa wanted to stop to eat something, however, Flareon attacked her. Flareon felt that Medusa would easily fall to its powerful Fire Fang, and weak Medusa almost did. Fire Fang made her shivering, however, do to the adrenaline, Tangela fired off paralyzing spores. These spores suddenly affected Flareon and she couldn’t move anymore. The others ran away out of terror. While Medusa was happy she was saved, she was also frightened of what she did and was really afraid of herself. She waited carefully at Flareon’s side. She was waiting on her awakening. After some hours, Flareon woke up. She was totally OK, only a bit frightened. Medusa said she was sorry, but Flareon said it didn’t matter and she did what she was supposed to do. After some talking, they learned about each other and they became friends. They only went back to their homes on the plain, telling each other they would see each other back tomorrow.
That night, far after midnight, poor Flareon came back at home. Eevee started to terrorize her again. She punished her for being with Medusa. Flareon said that Medusa was really nice, but nonetheless Eevee deeply hated Medusa. Then Eevee ordered the other Eeveelutions to learn Flareon a lesson she would never forget. A combination of a powerful combination of Bite, Psychic, Hydro Pump, Solarbeam, Blizzard and Thunder hit her and she was knocked out for a while after that. Next morning when she woke up, she saw her sisters vaguely. They were excusing for what they did and said they weren’t brave enough to stand up against the terror named Eevee. Flareon could understand that, she would’ve done it too. Meanwhile Eevee was looking around the plains looking for misdeeds, which she thinks should be punished. So while Eevee was away they escaped quickly to Medusa, as Flareon had promised.
Around midday, they arrived at the clearing. Medusa was already waiting there. Immediately Medusa asked what had happened to Flareon. Glaceon explained it calmly. Medusa responded astonished. She asked how Eevee could do that to her own family. Then the normally quiet Umbreon showed herself, she said: “I will reveal a secret, previously, Eevee was trained by a strong trainer called [insert name of your rival here], but she was abandoned after he couldn’t evolve it because they had no friendship band, he had no evolutionary stones and he couldn’t find any Mossy/Icy Rock. However, he kept training Eevee till he couldn’t anymore. Then he released her, as he had nothing to do with an unevolved Eevee. So that is why she is so strong.”
Then suddenly Eevee jumped out of the forest on the southeast side of the clearing. The group was shocked. They slowly walked to the back, but Eevee followed them, she said: “How could you do this? I said I didn’t want this! Now I will have to punish you myself!” Eevee attacked the group. One after another fell to Eevee legendary power. She moved very quickly with her powerful Quick Attack and she could evade all attacks with a quick Protect. Quickly only Medusa was left. While Eevee was beating the sister, she made a decoy for herself to hide in. She was sitting quietly in the bushes, fearing to even breath, while Eevee was searching to her. Eevee got irritated, she decided to use her last resort: Foresight. Now she found Medusa. Once again Medusa was shivering from fear, due this she unleashed another shower of paralyzing spores. This paralysed Eevee and Tangela could take the Eeveelutions and escape quickly to the forest. When she thought she was safe, she tried to take of her decoy that was made of vines, however, it didn’t go off. Now Medusa had a permanent cloak of vines around her body. She thought she was ugly now, she had to cry now. But she realised there was no time for self-pity. She hurried to a local hospital run by wild Chansey and Blissey.
They arrived there just in time. One of the best nurses helped them, she could barely save them. But, eventually they came back. They were healthy and happy again and they thanked Medusa for helping them. The Eeveelutions said that they wanted to go back already, but you still wanted to look around the place now you’re there. So they went before you. Then a trainer came across. He looked at the Pokemon and saw that she must have survived a lot and she must be tough, so he catched her, that trainer was you.

Catching Rules:
1. Must have Leaf Guard. (Well, it is protected by leafs from Eevee by them)
2. Needs to know Stun Spore. (Magical spores)
3. You can only have one Pokemon in your party at maximum of one Pokemon in your party alive and that one can only have one-fifth of its HP left when starting the battle against Tangela. (Its friends were almost dead)
4. Must be female. (Obvious)

Adventure:
When you catched her you thought Medusa was a brave and enduring Pokemon, however, this was not the case. She is shy and afraid of herself, doesn’t like being close to Pokemon and doesn’t trust anyone anymore. She has a trauma of the accident with Eevee.
It becomes even worse when you start fighting other Pokemon with her. She doesn’t like it and always cries silently and when you let your Pokemon roam free, she stays behind and sits against a nearby tree or wall. Most of the time you come sit by her to talk, but you have to spend time with your other Pokemon too. That said you are the only one she does trust. You are the only one friendly to her. Because nobody does nice to her, she feels cut off from the world. Her cloak of vines becomes thicker over time. Due this she misses her attacks a lot. She can’t see well through the layer of vines. So she misses moves a lot. She doesn’t want to come close to people or things, so she will never go near anything. Due to her trauma, she shakes again and launches magical spores at her opponents. Still she doesn’t know what these are and she is afraid of them, so she won’t battle again until she knows they won’t come again. She doesn’t like Pokemon to lie shivering because of her. She becomes afraid when any Pokemon comes close and thinks something happened to her, you always try to prevent this and keep her happy. Every time you send here into battle, she hides and tries to keep herself as close to the ground as possible, as she rather hides herself than fights.
After some time with Tangela, you realize that she is still sad about the accident with Eevee. You go searching Eevee and you catch her. Eevee is still very arrogant and wants to be the only one you are caring for. Deep inside you don’t like Eevee, but you don’t say that, as you think all Pokemon should be treated equally. You try to build up a bond with Eevee. You battle with her, you work with her and you play with her. Slowly you get a friendship and Eevee is so happy she evolves. Now she is behaving herself differently, she is friendly and happy with life. She wasn’t the mean Pokemon from before anymore. Now with her new identity, she will use a fresh start and only use new special moves from evolution.
As ultimate proof of your friendship, you two search a point to battle someone. It had to be someone powerful and mighty. You have to be good to defeat him. Eventually after some days, you come at a City with a gym. Once you two see it, you both know that is the place you will find the battle you were searching. You prepare and the next day you two enter the gym nervously. Fore you, you see a majestic battlefield and at the other side, you see someone standing confident, ready to beat you. You challenge the person and after a long and exciting battle, both for the trainers and the Pokemon, there is an explosion. A big cloud of smoke is hanging above the battlefield, you look to the leader and you both know the final moves are made. You here a shout, it could be of both Pokemon, one of you have won. Then the smoke fades away. You see you Pokemon standing arduous, but standing. You have won and you have the proof of your bond with Eevee.
Then you reunite Eevee, her sisters and Tangela. Tangela meets the new evolved form of Eevee and even them, of all Pokemon become friends immediately. Also [Insert Pokemon Eevee evolved into here] is very proud of the fact that you let Eevee evolve into the same species, however all other Eeveelutions hate it; they thought she would evolve into their species. They exert their hate against Tangela and Tangela gets beaten up. The other Eeveelutions that aren’t mad try to stop it, but they are chanceless. After some time of mistreatment, Tangela shivers again. Then the Eeveelutions retire, they know what is coming. As they expected Tangela exerts magical spores again, paralysing all standing near her. But that isn’t all what happens, she evolves into a Tangrowth!
After she evolved, she sees all Pokemon shivering on the ground, now she sees the power of the move. Now she inflicts all Pokemon she fights with her magical powers. Also no one may ever escape from them. She is now a bit of a mean Pokemon, trying to inflict pain on all opponents and negating her allies. She does this because she needs to protect herself; otherwise, she thinks that she will be beaten up again. Also now she hates most Eeveelutions, as they don’t show respect to her. For this she decides that she will just beat up their friends, so that they will feel harsh inner pains. However, she now has the trauma that she is beaten up, so she still doesn’t like that Pokemon make contact with her, then she turns into her shy inner being again and flees. On the other side, when she sees other Pokemon won’t come close, she goes all out attacking and she will never flee, as she is so confident than. Also, as she is so confident, she thinks that she can do all on her own. She doesn’t want you to help her, she thinks you are worthless. Only when all her allies died, she sees the power of the opponent and allows you to heal her. At those moments, she becomes her friendly and shy self again.

Usage Rules:
As a Tangela:
1. Can’t use attacks with perfect accuracy. (Can’t see well through the vines)
2. Can’t use TM’s, HM’s and Tutor Moves. (Scary, doesn’t trust the objects)
3. Must use Ingrain whenever it comes into battle. (Hide, keep clos to the ground)
4. When hit by a Physical Attack, use your best Potion on it. (Must become better when it
5. May not be healed in any other way. (Besides PP)(Besides the Potions.)(Doesn’t trust the objects)
6. Can only use any Spore attacks when in red health and after that can’t use moves while still in red health. (As you can’t heal, try to switch into physical attacks.)(Including ingrain)(She doesn’t want to use it, but when in big danger, it goes automatically, but then she is scared off by herself)
As a Tangrowth:
1. Can only use damaging moves paralysed Pokemon. (They are the most powerful spores ever)
2. Can only use damaging moves against Pokemon under the effect of Bind or Constrict. (Pokemon may not flee from its spores)
3. Can only use other damaging moves when it is hit by a Special Attack. (Seeing it won’t hit you)
4. Must switch out when hit by a Physical Attack. (Doesn’t like Pokemon making contact)
5. May only be healed when all Pokemon are fainted. Then they can’t be used until the next gym. (Arrogant, thinks it can do everything alone)
6. Can’t switch out after being hit by a special attack. (You can take it, as it makes no physical contact)
Eevee’s:
1. Must be the only one in the party till it is at maximum friendship. (Build a bond)
2. Evolve it to Umbreon or Espeon, depending on the time you reach Maximum friendship. You have to do this at the first moment you can. (Build a bond)
3. Umbreon/Espeon will only be able to use STAB moves. (Fresh start)
4. Solo the next Gym Leader.
Overall: (Counts always)
1. Can’t fight the typings of the Eeveelutions, but must solo all Normal Types.
2. Catch an Eevee after beating the sixth Gym. (10th Gym in Johto.)
3. Do the restrictions from Eevee.
4. Use Tangela again.
5. Evolve it into Tangrowth.
6. Restriction 1 ends. (Doesn’t hate Eevee anymore0
7. Solo all types of the not chosen Eeveelutions, excluding normal. (They hate you now and you them)
8. Must solo every time you fight your rival, with whichever Pokemon you are at the moment doesn’t matter. (He is the trainer that trained Eevee)

Epilogue:
Once you defeat the champion, you see the sheer destructive power of Tangrowth, however, although it is strong, he is out of control. You decide it needs to go back to its old self.
Firstly, how cruel it is from you, you needed to make it remember its pain. The pain of being beaten and seeing other being beaten. You hate to see it, but you know Medusa needs it to become friendly again, something that makes it happy eventually. Slowly, when Medusa sees many Pokemon having pain, it comes to senses, it shouldn’t do others pain, it should only do it when in danger.
Now Medusa came to senses and she wanted to help you, she forget everything about her time as a Tangrowth and now she thinks she needs to help you become the best trainer of the country. As all other Pokemon are already gone, she thinks she killed them in a rush. Now she wants to make it good with helping you. However, she also doesn’t want to hurt the ultimate trainers Pokemon, so she will only use the attacks she used as a Tangela, at the time she was still clean and innocent, in contrast to her brute and arrogant new self.
Once she helped you and you returned to your home, Espeon/Umbreon was there. You left Espeon/Umbreon there once you got your ultimate bond. She told that her sisters died to the magical spores of Medusa and that the last thing they said was that they felt bad. Tangrowth forgave them and wanted to be together with them again, like in the good old times. To make it good himself, he wants to experience the same painful death as his friends, to show he is willing to do everything for them.

Ending Rules:
1. Must watch its partner fainting in a double battle and after that solo the opponent. (Come to senses)
2. Must use the restrictions of Tangela to solo the Elite Four and the Champion. (Help you)
3. Must faint against a Tangela, using Tangrowth’s restrictions. (Reuniting with her friends)
4. Must release Tangrowth. (Together with her friends)

If this is too hard, I give a Magnemite

@Mulan15262
Since you have a Grass-type and a Fire-type so far, I'll give you a Water-type to complete the triangle. Take Ninja the Oshawatt. Being a well-trained Ninja, he will only use physical attacks. I won't put any restrictions on evolution, but he has to prove himself against his old masters- the Legendary Musketeers! Ninja must be the only one to battle them, and also, to truly become as good as his masters, must defeat a dragon- Solo White Kyurem! As an added thing, he wants to test himself against other ninjas, so solo Marshall
So, put simply:
-Ninja the Oshawatt
-Only use Physical attacks
-Must be the only one to battle Virizion, Terakkion and Cobalion
-Solo White Kyurem
-Solo Marshall

Mulan, take a lovely Deino called Normal (trade it asap). Deino believes it is so very boss, it does not need to use strong attacks, nor does it want to ever evolve. Why evolve when he is strong enough as he is? Right, you do not like him for it (or her), but what can you de about it? Nothing! After all, Deino is just a normal pokemon. A very normal pokemon. In fact, it is so normal, it can only use normal type moves. But normal is good enough, and he will prove it to you by solo'ing one elite four member, as a Deino, with normal-type moves. Yeah, that is right.

GL

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I still need 5 pokemon for my blue scramble. No one likes first gen?

Also snaquaza, I know this is really late but kricketot is only morning and night, and you may have been playing only in the day. :(

@celever: Didn't realise that you were scrambling blue!

You get Kamia the Spearow. Kamia wants to prove that Spearows and Fearows are the best Pokemon in the game! To prove this, he must solo Misty to prove that he's that good. Once he evolves into Fearow, he gained the mighty Drill Peck and his beak will be the beak that pierces the heavens! Seeing it's awesome might, it will want to use it as a finisher to all of it's fights from then on! Kamia also wants to take on one of the Legendary Birds to a one-on-one brawl. Confirmed his strength, he wants to then challenge a member of the Elite Four to a Solo match. Of course being Kamia, he wants to take on the second in command, Lance. Surely this will be a great day for flying-types everywhere.

To recap:
- Catch a Spearow and name it Kamia.
- Whenever is comes into battle, you must ask out loud "Who the hell do you think I am?!"
- It can only evolve once it solos Misty.
- Once it learns Drill Peck, it must use it to finish off every opponent there after. While it uses this attack to finish an opponent, you must shout "GIGA DRILL BREAKAH!!!!!" as loud as possible, no matter how embarrassing!
- Must Solo one of the Legendary Birds (Originally it was all of them, but I thought it was too harsh.).
- Kamia must then solo Lance of the Elite Four, to prove the strength of Fearows and put his name in the record books!

Snaquaza

KACAW
@Mulan, Tangela needs to do the ending rules post-game, so solo them in a rematch
@Celever, I know, I paid attention to it, do you want me to give another?

Hi everyone! I'm going to do a scramble on Ruby. Having just finished one on emerald, I decided that I want more Hoenn action. It will be easy-mid difficulty, but I don't want to have way too much grinding. I would prefer Torchic as starter, and I don't want to use Mudkip, Magnemite, Wingull, Whismur, Torkoal or Topius since I used them in Emerald, or Abra, Rhyhorn or Horsea since I'm using those of FireRed. I would prefer Torchic as starter, because I used Mudkip last time and I use Treecko too much. I want to have two Pokemon before the first Gym, three for the second and a full team of six before the seventh gym. I want to have a HM covered when I get it, and once I get my first challenge, I will ask for my next one based on what I've already got. I also have to say that I want a Grass-fire-water triangle, and having more than one water type is fine, as long as they don't share too many weaknesses- there's just so many of them in Hoenn. Also, don't go too far on move restrictions, and keep it snappy- I want backstory, but I don't want a 500-word essay.
Also, no trading; My link cable isn't working at the moment

I don't think there's anything else, but could the first person to submit please give me a grass-type other than Treecko or Tropius, just because there's a few of that type, and I want to see what you give me. To be honest, I'd prefer a Seedot, Cacnea, Roselia or Lileep for my Grass-type

Snaquaza

KACAW
I will give you a starter Cjorex

Get a Torchic named Speedy
Torchic likes its Hidden Ability, but knows its frailness
For this it can only attack if it is faster than the opponent

I will give you a starter Cjorex

Get a Torchic named Speedy
Torchic likes its Hidden Ability, but knows its frailness
For this it can only attack if it is faster than the opponent
Wow, that was quick. Accepted, but how do I find out if i'm faster than my opponent? Is it if he has a higher base speed stat, or whether I actually move before the opponent. Also, can I use Quick Attack to guarantee being faster? Just asking.
Anyway, I need a Grass-type, Water-type, Flier, and anything else you can give me that is good

P.S for the Water-type I would like Spheal, Carvanah or Wailmer.

@CJorex;

You get Paddles the Wailmer. Now he is a bit lonely, so he cannot fight at his best! He cannot find the energy for long battles and must be switched out after 5 turns have passed! He has also heard of HSOWA and would like a Skitty Girlfriend, but only if you are in between adventures. You can nickname her what ever you want. During their time together, Paddles must miss out a Gym battle, so he can get some loving! When you return to get him, his girlfriend can stay in daycare, as he will always remember that he has someone close and cheering on the sidelines! After that he would like to Solo one of the Elite Four, to show how far he came!

To Sumarise:
- Paddles the Wailmer.
- Before receiving Girlfriend, He cannot stay in battle longer than 5 rounds.
- If you want for him to continue, catch a Skitty and nickname her.
- After receiving Girlfriend, he can evolve into a Wailord, but must spend the next leg of the journey and Gym Battle in the Daycare with said Girlfriend.
- Finally Solo one of the Elite Four.

Optional:
- If any eggs have appeared, nickname the pokemon inside "Paddles Jr.".

@CJorex;

You get Paddles the Wailmer. Now he is a bit lonely, so he cannot fight at his best! He cannot find the energy for long battles and must be switched out after 5 turns have passed! He has also heard of HSOWA and would like a Skitty Girlfriend, but only if you are in between adventures. You can nickname her what ever you want. During their time together, Paddles must miss out a Gym battle, so he can get some loving! When you return to get him, his girlfriend can stay in daycare, as he will always remember that he has someone close and cheering on the sidelines! After that he would like to Solo one of the Elite Four, to show how far he came!

To Sumarise:
- Paddles the Wailmer.
- Before receiving Girlfriend, He cannot stay in battle longer than 5 rounds.
- If you want for him to continue, catch a Skitty and nickname her.
- After receiving Girlfriend, he can evolve into a Wailord, but must spend the next leg of the journey and Gym Battle in the Daycare with said Girlfriend.
- Finally Solo one of the Elite Four.

Optional:
- If any eggs have appeared, nickname the pokemon inside "Paddles Jr.".
Accepted! Should be fun finding Skitty...
Anyway, could my next Pokemon please be a Grass-type Pokemon, preferably Seedot, Cacnea or Lileep

Snaquaza

KACAW
Base speed and priority counts as faster too, hope you like it, I tried to make it easy as you asked for easy/medium and I mostly give hard scrambles (even with medium, most people are willing to go over their limits)

CJorex, take Sucker the Lileep. Lileep is a strange looking Pokémon, and it is a bit dumb. It cannot learn tm's, they are too difficult to understand. It things his team mates are always endangered: as long as it does not conflict with other challenges, Sucker always switches into battle when a teammate gets hit for Super effective damage. New challenges do no longer take precedent over this rule, except for solo's. As soon as it learns Confuse Ray, it gets confused, and so does the opponent. Sucker uses Confuse Ray as its first move against any opponent it faces, it is just too obsessed with it. It also does not understand Type matchups: It wants to solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon with attacks it is weak to (do not have to be damaging). When it overcomes this challenge, it can evolve. As a Cradily, it loves to "Suck"--> use Stockpile a lot. everytime it gets hit super effectively, it has to use Stockpile, to lessen the damage. However, just in the nick of time, it does no longer suck. It wants to help you out by fighting in the Pokemon League. In has to solo two Pokemon that Cradily cannot hurt for super effective damage.

GL, should be easy enough, though Cradily itself is quite a bad Pokemon, especially being a fossil pokemon.

Okay, the thing is you've basically disallowed him from using his best moves :(
It actually probably breaks my difficulty; From what I've figured out, I'll be stuck with Lileep until after I beat Wallace. I'll have to either reject or ask for edits on a difficulty basis. I'll accept if the Evolution restriction is changed, and if I can use TMs. Without TMs Lilleep's only damaging attacks until the level 40s are Constrict and Astonish. Without TMs the Lileep line is actually just a heap of crap.
EDIT: Also, with the Stockpile restriction, Cradily doesn't learn Stockpile until Level 60. I don't think I'd be grinding to that before the E4.
EDIT2: If you can't think of anything else for Lileep, you can give me a Cacnea or Seedot

Hello! I've been really bored lately so I thought it would be great to go back and play through one of my favorite games, Pokemon Soul Silver! And I want it to be interesting, so I'm requesting a Scramble challenge from you guys :)

Pokemon Soul Silver
Trading is possible with Heart Gold and Platinum
I'd like the difficulty to be easy to medium. I don't want anything hard, I still want to enjoy this play through. I like nicknames, but nothing obnoxious or inappropriate, please :p

And that's about it! Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Athena the Heracross (challenge given by CJorex)

» Must lead every gym battle that doesn't have to be solo'd
» Must solo Whitney
» Must have protect or endure and use that move every other turn once in orange/yellow health zone

Hello! I've been really bored lately so I thought it would be great to go back and play through one of my favorite games, Pokemon Soul Silver! And I want it to be interesting, so I'm requesting a Scramble challenge from you guys :)

Pokemon Soul Silver
Trading is possible with Heart Gold and Platinum
I'd like the difficulty to be easy to medium. I don't want anything hard, I still want to enjoy this play through. I like nicknames, but nothing obnoxious or inappropriate, please :p

And that's about it! Thanks.
Based on your avatar I'd say your favourite Pokemon is Heracross, so I''l give you Athena the Female Heracross.
Athena was the Greek goddess of war. So, Athena the Heracross must be a great warrior. She must lead your party into every Gym Battle not being solo'd, like any great leader. She also thinks that little girls like Whitney need to toughen up, so Athena must solo her. Additionally, since Athena was a goddess of strategy, Athena the Heracross must know either Protect or Endure and use them every second turn turn once she hits orange health, since defense is always a good strategy to fall back on.

Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)