Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

So, this will be my first ASB battle...

Beginner/Training Battle (Either will do)
3v3 Singles/Doubles (Again, Either will do)
3 Day DQ
Any Arena
All Abilities
Standard Move Restrictions (two heals, Five Chills)
Up to three substitutions on any given post.

Accepting the above.
I'm pretty new at this too so a training battle would be fine. Singles will do, and the ASB Arena is pretty basic. No items since both of us only have berries.

EDIT: I'm fine with switch = ok.

Sounds like a fun time, once we get a ref that is.

EDIT: wait... We forgot about switches...
EDIT: Now I believe we are ready.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Whoa, Ute. Hold on. I realize you are eager to start in ASB, but you have to wait for your profile to be approved! I will ref your match, but not until you are approved.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Sorry, I just assumed he hadn't been approved because he was the last post in the reg tower. PM mons!

Open Challenge
3 v 3 Babysitter Triples (At least 1 FE and 1 NFE)
All Abilities
Items: On
Switch = Why?
2 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 Recoveries
5 Chills
Arena:

The Ancestree

Many moons ago, a small seed was planted. A family placed its essence and love into it. Today, the seed has grown into an enormous tree. Those in its vicinity gain the skills of their whole family. To use it as they see fit.

A Pokemon gains the abilities of all Pokemon in its evolutionary family, save for duplicate abilities.
Pokemon can have no more than a total of 6 abilities, including its starting abilities.

Banned Abilities: Zen Mode
Ref please :(

OPEN CHALLENGE:
6Vs6 Doubles Training Battle
2 Substitutions
2 Recoveries/5 Chills Per Pokemon
2 Day DQ
Training items only
Arena: Training Dojo

Wise Sages Built this Dojo in order to allow trainers to train their pokemon on a level playing field. A variety of effects allow weaker Pokemon to overcome stronger Pokemon in battle.
There are no move restrictions.
At the end of each round:

• Each NFE that can evolve twice heals HP equal to its Base Rank Total/2
  • Each NFE that evolves once heals HP equal to its Base Rank Total/3 (Rounded up)
  • Each single stage pokemon (E.G. Chatot, Miltank etc.) that has not filled it's DC heals HP equal to its Base Rank Total/4 (Rounded up)
  • Exceptions to this rule are tynamo, who heals 15HP at the end of each round.
  • Each Pokemon takes 'x' damage where x is the number of moves over 25.

Bump and Subreffing Bec because wynaut.
Idk why people don't do these but
Open Challenge
3v3 Rotation Singles (1FE, 2LC)
3 Day DQ
Switch=lol
All Abilities
Training Items
Any Arena except Soup or something crazy
Rotation rules will be explained in thread or look up "Yoshinite vs. TIO"

So I found this arena that looks really fun, someone wanna join in?

OPEN CHALLENGE
1v1 LC singles
Training Items
0 subs (it'd be hell to sub in this)
2 day dq for battlers, 3 day dq for ref
All abilities
Arena: Glacier's Metronome Madness
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Intense
Format: Singles/Doubles
Restrictions:

Metronome Madness:

"Wiggle Waggle! My finger Wiggles! Kekekekeke! I am Mr. Metronome, Wiggle Waggle! You two trainers shall have a fun battle! Wiggle Waggle! Your pokemon i have trained in my art, kekekeke. They can Metronome! The power to harness Metronome though, i have taught them as well! Now, Wiggle Waggle, show me your skill!"

And this is what you get for leaving your red solo cup outside the bathroom at that party. Where are you? a white room with random colored paint splattered erratically here and there (100x100 feet). An odd, creepy man in a full white suit looks at you eagerly, and it freaks you out. Since you are here though, why not battle?

However, Mr. Metronome was true to his word, and taught your pokemon the skill of Metronoming. But, that's all they know now........

But! they can hone Metronome, and be able to make the random move not so random. Confused? here, let me explain.

Mechanics
The only move Pokemon Know is Metronome.
Pokemon have 200 Energy instead of 100
Chills Heals 30 energy

There are two kinds of Metronome: Regular and Focused

Regular Metronome
is like in-game Metronome (Randomly generates one move out of all moves and uses it). It costs no energy to perform.

Focused Metronome is special in that you can try to focus your metronome to pull up certain moves (e.g stab attacks, moves that start with "g"). There are many varieties of FM, and each cost different amounts of energy. The more specific you try to be, the more energy it costs

Types of Focused Metronome

FM-A: you name a type, and Metronome randomly picks a move of that type (e.g use the command FM-A (Grass), and then the Metronome will RNG a grass typed move out of all Grass typed moves).

FM-A*: You name a type your pokemon has STAB on, and then Metronome randomly picks a move of that type (E.g you have a Dragonite. if you want to use a Dragon move, you must use the command FM-A* (Dragon), and then the Metronome will RNG a dragon typed move out of all Dragon Typed moves). If your pokemon has only one typing, then you can just use the command FM-A*. However, if the pokemon is dual-typed, you must specify which STAB type

FM-B: You name a letter of the Alphabet, and Metronome randomly picks a move that begins with that letter (E.g you use the command FM-B (D), and then Metronome will RNG a move that starts with D out of all other moves that start with D).

FM-C: Metronome RNG's a damaging move that's Base Power is 6 or less out of all Damaging Moves that have 6 or less BP.

FM-C*: Metronome RNG's a damaging move that's Base Power is 7 or more out of all Damaging Moves that have 7 or more BP.

FM-D:
Metronome RNG's a self-targeting move (e.g Protect, Imprison, Swords Dance) out of all self-targeting moves.

FM-E: Metronome RNG's a Status-Inflicting move (E.g Thunder Wave, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp) out of all Status-Inflicting Moves.

FM-G10: You name ten different moves, and Metronome Randomly picks one of them (this is regular ASB metronome).

FM-G5: You name five different moves, and Metronome Randomly picks one of them (E.g use the Command FM-G5 (fire punch/ice punch/thunder punch/needle arm/shadow punch), and then Metronome randomly picks one of those 5)

FM-G2: You name 2 Moves, and Metronome Randomly picks one of them (E.g use the command FM-G2 (Ice Beam/Flamethrower), and then Metronome randomly picks one of the two.)

FM-G1: You name One specific Move, and Metronome turns into that move (E.g You use the command FM-G1 (Blast Burn), and Metronome Turns into Blast Burn)

FM-A: costs 18 EN
FM-A*: costs 25 EN
FM-B: costs 15 EN
FM-C: costs 15 EN
FM-C*: costs 25 EN
FM-D: costs 20 EN
FM-E: costs 25 EN
FM-G10: costs 40 EN
FM-G5: costs 60 EN
FM-G2: costs 80 EN
FM-G1: costs 100 EN

Moves used by metronome do not cost any energy. For example, if you use FM-G1 (Ice Punch), then the pokemon uses 100 energy. ice punch costs no energy, only FM-G1.

Good luck, and happy Metronoming!

(Wiggle Waggle)

Opp/ref can decide anything I forgot
Oh, this looks crazy awesome, let's go :3
Still need a ref for this if anyone's willing ^u^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)