Back In Action

Hey Shwheelz I am wondering if you still have your Jirachi's on gen 4 and if you can tutor them? If so please CMT for both of them :) I can only trade on Gen 5 though due to my lack of WEP internet connection which is why I asked.

Sorry for my messy thread I have not finished adding my new format to my Pokemon yet.

Hey Shwheelz I am wondering if you still have your Jirachi's on gen 4 and if you can tutor them? If so please CMT for both of them :) I can only trade on Gen 5 though due to my lack of WEP internet connection which is why I asked.
Sure, which moves do you need tutored to them? I am interested in a few of your Pokemon, but was wondering if you'd be willing to EV them. I can do 2:1 if you find it unfair that mine aren't EV trained. I'm interested in this guy with the standard 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe spread. I just don't have the resources in gen 5 to efficiently EV train :'(
Krookodile
Jolly | Male | Moxie
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pursuit - Counter - Double-Edge - Fire Fang
Untouched at level 1
Hatched at Desert Resort

Sure, which moves do you need tutored to them? I am interested in a few of your Pokemon, but was wondering if you'd be willing to EV them. I can do 2:1 if you find it unfair that mine aren't EV trained. I'm interested in this guy with the standard 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe spread. I just don't have the resources in gen 5 to efficiently EV train :'(
Krookodile
Jolly | Male | Moxie
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pursuit - Counter - Double-Edge - Fire Fang
Untouched at level 1
Hatched at Desert Resort
Sure sorry for not listing EVs in my Pokes, I have most of my mons already EV trained but I usually like to trade them UT so it doesn't stress me out by trading them back and forth between games for cloning but I got no problem training them for you :)
What moveset/Item would you like on Krookodile?

How many Pokemon are you currently interested of mine? There is actually a lot more I can certainly use :), Like I said I got most of my stuff already trained so you can ask me about spreads and movesets if you like a few more. ^_^

Careful Dragonite
Do you have this UT and can teach it "Sleep Talk"? I would like to use it as a Dragonair in RU.

Timid HP Rock Jumpluff
Can you teach it Giga Drain and Tailwind in place of Grass Knot and Hidden Power?

Adamant Guts shiny Ursaring
I can EV and give you a free copy of it when I am done

Naughty shiny Seviper
Can you teach it Giga Drain - Aqua Tail - Sucker Punch - Dark Pulse

Impish shiny Solrock
Can you Teach it Pain Split and Zen headbutt in place of Explosion and Earthquake?

Shiny bold Vaporeon
Keep current moves are okay

Jolly Jirachi
Trick - Iron Head - Stealth Rock - Ice Punch
Sassy Jirachi
Iron Head - Stealth Rock - Ice Punch - Draco Meteor

Sure sorry for not listing EVs in my Pokes, I have most of my mons already EV trained but I usually like to trade them UT so it doesn't stress me out by trading them back and forth between games for cloning but I got no problem training them for you :)
What moveset/Item would you like on Krookodile?

How many Pokemon are you currently interested of mine? There is actually a lot more I can certainly use :), Like I said I got most of my stuff already trained so you can ask me about spreads and movesets if you like a few more. ^_^

Careful Dragonite
Do you have this UT and can teach it "Sleep Talk"? I would like to use it as a Dragonair in RU.

Timid HP Rock Jumpluff
Can you teach it Giga Drain and Tailwind in place of Grass Knot and Hidden Power?

Adamant Guts shiny Ursaring
I can EV and give you a free copy of it when I am done

Naughty shiny Seviper
Can you teach it Giga Drain - Aqua Tail - Sucker Punch - Dark Pulse

Impish shiny Solrock
Can you Teach it Pain Split and Zen headbutt in place of Explosion and Earthquake?

Shiny bold Vaporeon
Keep current moves are okay

Jolly Jirachi
Trick - Iron Head - Stealth Rock - Ice Punch
Sassy Jirachi
Iron Head - Stealth Rock - Ice Punch - Draco Meteor
I'll look into what I can do for you. The Platinum moves might be a problem because I don't have a lot of resources in that game unless I find a code for unlimited items. Everything is stored on Pearl at the moment.

Oh if thats an issue I can tutor them myself on 5th gen. I dont use my AR on BW2 so I manually transfer shards over on my White 1. It takes a while which is why I usually ask for them already tutored. Let me know what you would like in exchange for those Pokes if you find that many you like.

Oh if thats an issue I can tutor them myself on 5th gen. I dont use my AR on BW2 so I manually transfer shards over on my White 1. It takes a while which is why I usually ask for them already tutored. Let me know what you would like in exchange for those Pokes if you find that many you like.
Ursaring would have to be trained in gen 4 since I can't clone in gen 5. But it seems that you can't trade in gen 4, so it's no big deal. This way I can just transfer 6 Pokemon and get them all migrated in one go. So if you have EVed versions of the following, I would like them (and their EV spreads listed if available):

Jolly Krookodile
Adamant Huge Power Azumarill
Adamant Speed Boost Sharpedo
Timid HP Ice Serperior
Adamant Cokeldurr
Whimsicott

Sorry for the late response. I do have those 6 EV trained and can trade next time we are both online :)

I have them EV trained with the current EV spreads listed on the Smogon stategy dex.

Sorry for the late response. I do have those 6 EV trained and can trade next time we are both online :)

I have them EV trained with the current EV spreads listed on the Smogon stategy dex.
Sure thing Metalex, shoot me a private message when you're available.

Also, Gyarados is now available EVed!
Gyarados

Adamant | Lake Valor | Intimidate
31 | 31 | 30 | x | 30 | 31
===================================
88 HP | 252 Atk | 168 Spe
Waterfall, Ice Fang, Earthquake, Dragon Dance

I'd be happy to EV train the:

Lucario

Adamant | Inner Focus | Solaceon Town
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Available UT only. EV me and keep a copy!
Foresight, Endure, Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick

for you if none have taken you up on it. I've been looking for one and it would be a good chance to build up a good name here as well. New here.

Also very interested in the:

Blaziken

Rash | Blaze | Sunyshore City
31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31
Hidden Power Grass 70
6 Atk | 252 SpA | 252 Spe
Fire Blast, Vacuum Wave, Superpower, Hidden Power

But I don't yet have anything to trade for it but if you can think of anything please let me know.

Edit: Most of my pokemon bits have been on Gen. 4 (Thats diamond/pearl, aye?). Recently been trying to getting my White 2 game decent so I'll be able to transfer over to X/Y handily.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to EV train the:

Lucario

Adamant | Inner Focus | Solaceon Town
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Available UT only. EV me and keep a copy!
Foresight, Endure, Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick

for you if none have taken you up on it. I've been looking for one and it would be a good chance to build up a good name here as well. New here.

Also very interested in the:

Blaziken

Rash | Blaze | Sunyshore City
31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31
Hidden Power Grass 70
6 Atk | 252 SpA | 252 Spe
Fire Blast, Vacuum Wave, Superpower, Hidden Power

But I don't yet have anything to trade for it but if you can think of anything please let me know.

Edit: Most of my pokemon bits have been on Gen. 4 (Thats diamond/pearl, aye?). Recently been trying to getting my White 2 game decent so I'll be able to transfer over to X/Y handily.
Sorry for the late reply. I'd love to drop Riolu off with you to train whenever you're free. Leave a message on my profile when you get this and we'll try to work out a time. I should be free tonight if you want to trade then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)