Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I am here to request a Scramble for Pokemon Emerald. I would like it to be moderately hard, not insane, with them not being all the same type so i have variety. just quote this message in your post for me, and give me some cool ideas!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am here to request a Scramble for Pokemon Emerald. I would like it to be moderately hard, not insane, with them not being all the same type so i have variety. just quote this message in your post for me, and give me some cool ideas!
Take a Sableye named Amnesia

Amnesia was a very clever child in the past, but as time passed, he forgot more and more things, for this you have to add a new rule every 10 levels it is (Total: 1 for 10, 2 for 20, 3 for 30, etc.)

- Can only use one type per battle
- Can't switch out
- Must forget a move if it can learn a new one
- May not use NON-STAB moves
- May only use Level-Up moves (Note: can be used with the third rule as you can just add them and not use them)
- Can't heal it
- Can't use battle items on it
- Must Randomize a number between 1 and 4 everytime it has to move, what move you take corresponds to the number
- Must only use Status move (note you can use Night Shade)

Platinum Scramble Update Nummer Tre

Blunt and Techie are accepted.

Geeez...Brace yourself, this one is mostly grinding. So first, I got my but handed to me on a silver platter by Mars' Purugly. GRINDING. Got a lucky hit in with Syphon and won. Barely. After I got the annoying little girl's dad back, I didn't even get a reward. LAAAAAME. Then I went through Etarna Forest with the world's first portable Nurse Joy. Yes. We should ave Cheryls everywhere we go. Mass produce them. Instant cash. Bam. After the forest, I encountered the trademarked fisherman with six magikarps. I feel honored to beat him. In Eterna City, I got the Explorer's Kit and dug up Blunt the Shieldon. I can already tell that I'm gonna have a HECK of a time training him with only Take Down and Taunt to work with. Also, SOLDIER EVOLVED!:toast: BUT GET THIS. I can't evolve Metal until I solo Gardenia. Basically, her only way of damaging Gardenia's Pokemon is with Peck. Her Turtwig ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL uses Reflect on the first turn. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? GRIIIIIIINNNNDDDDIIIIINNNGGGG!!!

The Team:

Metal the Piplup(F) Lv 25
Calm~Torrent
~Must always use a Steel-Type move at the start of battle when he learns one
~After the steel move, must use a water move
~Must solo Gardenia to evolve
~Must solo everything from Maylene to Crasher Wake (Maylene, Rival, 5 trainer pokemon and 3 wild pokemon)
~During the Maylene-Wake session, I can only use 5 items and have 3 trips to the pokemon center
Predicted Final Moveset: Flash Cannon, Surf, Drill Peck, Ice Beam

Soldier the Zubat(M) Lv 22
Bashful~Inner Focus
~Must have three "weapons' plus a fourth to be replaced with Fly
~Unless specified, cannot use any move more than 4x in a row
Leech Life(Cannot be used more than 3x in a row)
Air Slash
Sludge Bomb
Air Cutter
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam(Can be used infinite times in a row)(Prolly not gonna use this)
Substitute

Astonish(No more than 6x)
Bite(No more than 3x)
Dark Pulse(No more than 4x)
Swagger(Only after dealing direct damage)
Protect(^^)
Double Team(^^)
Roost
Giga Impact(Can only be used after Fly)

Wing Attack
Return/Frustrasion(After using this, Soldier can't be healed unless he uses another move)
U-Turn(^^)
Aerial Ace
Giga Drain(After using this move, Soldier must keep using it until he or his opponent faints)
Poison Fang
Cross Poison

Screech
Supersonic
Confuse Ray
Mean Look
Haze
Toxic
Sunny Day
Taunt
Rain Dance
Facade
Secret Power
Rest
Attract
Thief
Steel Wing
Snatch
Endure
Payback
Captivate
X-Scissor
Sleep Talk
Pluck
Natural Gift
Defog

Predicted Final Moveset: Sludge Bomb/Air Cutter, Dark Pulse/Double Team, Giga Drain, Fly

Syphon the Budew(F) Lv 22
Sassy~Poison Point
~No Healing Items
~Can only use Absorb, Mega Drain, or Giga Drain, or Poison Sting as attacking moves
~Must have Leech Seed, one of the Draining moves above, and a move that induces poison in its movepool at all times
~Must solo Byron
Predicted Final Moveset: Leech Seed, Toxic, Giga Drain, Mega Drain

Blunt the Shieldon(M) Lv 22
Sassy~Sturdy
~Cannot use any STAB
~Can never use Physical, Special, or Status moves twice in a row

Now, I want to do an Emerald scramble challenge as well.

It should be a hard but not insane challenge with one restriction:
I want to do a challenge without wild pokemon grinding(poor little things are not meant to die!), unless a specific challenge calls for beating specific wild pokemon. Thats all.
Here is Jock the Slakoth.
Jock is an active slakoth that refuses to believe that he has a lazy ability such as truant. Therefore, he must stay in battle and try to attack during his recharge turn. He can not evolve until he soloes Brawly, his idol of fitness.
Once a healthy Vigoroth, he must Learn Strength as soon as you get it. He also wants to find his Powers, so he always has to have either Hidden Power of Secret power when you get one of them. He also cannot learn Slack off, or evolve again.
The last requirement is that he loves the water, so must be at the front of your party during all water segments and solo 2 of Wallaces Pokemon.
idk this is my first Challange given

Thanks for the challenge bobbyvaporeon I will make one for you as well just give me some time.

One question also to make clear what my restriction with no wild pokemon grinding means.
When you say:
Here is Jock the Slakoth.[...]He can not evolve until he soloes Brawly, his idol of fitness.
have you checked that it is possible with only trainer grinding up to that point?

Otherwise I will delay Brawly and overlevel Jock like mad, but Meditite is always second and will deal huge damage with focus punch before makuhita starts to bulk up or kill:
expected damage of lv.16 0 att iv meditite focus punch (34 att after pure power) against a hopefully lv 25 slakoth with good 30 ivs(or exp by that point) in hp and defense (87 hp, 52 def):
42, 43, 43, 44, 44, 45, 45, 46, 46, 47, 47, 48, 48, 49, 49, 50
And lv 25 Slakoth obviously ohkos with full power return.
Well thats possible, if you allow the delay. And it needs a lot of patience without wild Pokemon targets for him because he needs 19261 exp points too reach lv 25 from lv 6 on.
turn 1: ohko machop with return
turn 2: get insane damage from mediate
turn 3: ohko meditite with return
turn 4: around 24 further damage from makuhita - please dont crit
turn 5: ohko makuhita with return
So I need some luck and hope that makuhita does not bulk up, because there is no second chance without healing. Great challenge!

Shoutout for following challenges: Unless bobbyvaporeon changes something, it will not be possible to raise more than 3 other pokemon up to norman, and no further slow experience group members.

The whole no grinding aspect is due to my little time to play, so I want to enjoy every minute. But you can force me to calculate my odds to ensure my victory like bobbyvaporeon did - I love silly calculations ;D

I'm gonna do a Pokemon Emerald playthrough with 6 Pelipers. Instead of Just doing that, I'd love to have a scramble of six peliper's becuase shenanigans. Would like if the people made the peliper's difficult so that I don't rely on just one or two.
For your last Pelipper, get Passive. Passive can't use any move with a set Base Damage. (Any of the moves with pwr. marked as "-") Whenever possible, it must learn Stockpile. It also cannot use any form of HP healing outside of Swallow (And PokeCenters, of course)

Okay, just needed a little breather from college-related stuff, but I'm back to dole out challenges for you guys.

hard, megayokim, and bobbyvaporeon — Since you all are simultaneously asking for Emerald challenges and need a starter, I shall provide said starter in the form of a variable challenge. Well, sort of.
(because you told me to quote the message in my post)

Based on your usernames, I shall pick for you your starters. megayokim gets Torchic since Blaziken was the first announced starter to get a Mega Evolution in X and Y. bobbyvaporeon gets Mudkip because it is a Water-type, just like Vaporeon. hard gets Treecko because...well, it's the only one left.

At any rate, your starter will be named VeryStable. Its first restriction depends on its nature, no resetting.
It cannot use Special moves. You can decide whether this is based on the mechanics before or after DPP (or both if you wish).
It must use a stat-reducing move immediately every time it is sent out. Of course, this does not apply against the first Zigzagoon (since there's no legal way to check its nature at that moment).
It must switch out against Pokémon whose STAB hit it super-effectively.
It must use a Fire/Water/Grass STAB move immediately every time it is sent out (as soon as it learns one).
If it gets OHKOed, you must Toss 10 items in your bag. When you toss them doesn't matter, just as long as you toss them.
This starter, unlike the other variable starters I've given, is aware of its variable condition and wants to be more normal. Thus, depending on how many Trainers in Norman's Gym you solo without resetting or prior grinding, its restrictions will change. Also note that, after Norman, whatever restriction it had before is void.
Disappointed at its failure to conform, it cannot use STAB or any move above 60 BP, Toxic included. As punishment, it must lead and survive the entire duration of the battle with Tate&Liza, because they have a cure that does not involve any soloing, but it needs until the end of your challenge to be usable.
It feels like it changed a little, but just not enough. It cannot use any move above 80 BP and must solo a Rival encounter to obtain a better cure that will become usable right before the Elite Four.
It has changed a lot, but it still cannot use its (subjectively) best STAB moves (Sceptile cannot use Leaf Blade, Blaziken cannot use Fire Blast or Sky Uppercut, Swampert cannot use Surf or Earthquake). To find its cure, it must solo every encounter in the Team Aqua Hideout in Lilycove, and you cannot skip any of them. This cure is even more effective and will become usable before Juan.
Congratulations! You have conquered the entire Petalburg Gym! As a reward for your excellence, Norman gives you the ultimate cure to your starter's abnormality and all restrictions are now void! That doesn't mean you're entirely off the hook, though. Reinvigorated, your starter wants to find out where this abnormality came from to begin with. Thus, it must solo 5 Elite Four Pokémon, and don't just limit yourself to one E4 member.

Oh, and it cannot be deposited into the Daycare Center and must participate in every Elite Four battle not being soloed, and not just as death fodder either.

Questions/concerns? Otherwise, GL;HF.

alright now that i have nincada and torchic on the list i need four more go and be creative as you please guys and if its not too much trouble dont be any more complex than the nincada one this is my first time doing this thing and i dont want to get too confused thanks :)

oh and my torchich was careful which id say comes with restrictions i dont mind too much so thats good

Last edited:
Hey megayokim,

I give you El Nino the male Nincada.
El Nino isnt your ordinary early game bug, because it will support your team as much as possible.
El Nino always has at least one HM move as soon as you get one that he learns
(cut and/or flash).
He likes to show off with his special ability Compound Eyes, so against every opposing pokemon use an accuracy lowering move first, then use a move with less then 100% accuracy to show that he hits much better than other Pokemon, afterwards do what you want.
Whenever you encounter other Pokemon with C.E. or No Guard he has to solo them.

To evolve into Ninjask or Shedinja, El Nino has to force 100 encounters with item holding wild pokemon to prove the worth of Compound Eyes - you have to make sure that they hold items.
You now get either Ninjask if you soloed Brawly and Shedinja if you solo Wattson with El Nino.

The move restrictions stay after evolution to make up for the loss of compound eyes. But he has to avoid Pokemon with compound eyes or no guard because he feels bad about loosing his awesome ability.

All restrictions are removed if you encounter another 100 wild pokemon that hold an item with El Nino at the front of your party.

If you want more restrictions, I can give them ;D Have fun.

Now, I want to do an Emerald scramble challenge as well.

It should be a hard but not insane challenge with one restriction:
I want to do a challenge without wild pokemon grinding(poor little things are not meant to die!), unless a specific challenge calls for beating specific wild pokemon. Thats all.
oh and one lastthing how do i make sure theyre holding items?

oh and one lastthing how do i make sure theyre holding items?
You get Thief, might use Knock Off or Frisk to verify the item. Trick might also be available. The easiest is obviously Thief.

Because you said my challenge is a bit complex, I sum it up without all the fluff:
El Nino the male Nincada knows one HM move as soon as you own it(Cut and or Flash).
He starts against every opposing Pokemon with an accuracy lowering move.
His second move is always less than 100% accurate.
El Nino always soloes Pokemon with No Guard or Compound Eyes.

He evolves after encountering 100 wild Pokemon that hold an item, with El Nino as first Pokemon in your party and after one of the following solos:
You keep Ninjask if El Nino soloed Brawly.
You get Shedinja if El Nino soloed Wattson.

The evolved El Nino may not battle against Pokemon that have No Guard or Compound Eyes.
You get rid of all restrictions after finding another 100 wild Pokemon with hold items with El Nino in front of your party after the evolution.

Btw please edit your older posts instead of double posting. There is a blue Edit button at the end of your posts to do that ;)

Mygavolt: Thanks for VeryStable the Treecko.
There is only one loophole with the Norman Challenge: If it soloes less than 4 trainer it gains leaf blade (70 bp) but with more I loose it. And Leafblade is only a tiny bit better than dig or double kick and not on par with earthquake surf, flamethrower or fire blast.

bobbyvaporeon: Take Meanie the female Zubat.
(Moveslot 1)Meanie starts battles with Supersonic as soon as it is available.
(Moveslot 2)Meanie then only uses Astonish as long as it is in green health.
(Moveslot 3)If Meanie is in yellow health it only uses Leech Life.
(Moveslot 4)If Meanie is in red health, switch it out.

You can upgrade the moves for every solo against May/Brendan.
Supersonic-> Confuse Ray
Astonish -> Bite
Leech Life -> Giga Drain, Fly, Double Team
nothing -> one of the moves from the other slots, starting with the weakest option

Meanie evolves after soloing 20 trainer owned Pokemon with a type disadvantage.
She may evolve into Crobat if you win the Smart SuperContest with her.

Last edited:
Hey megayokim,

I give you El Nino the male Nincada.
El Nino isnt your ordinary early game bug, because it will support your team as much as possible.
El Nino always has at least one HM move as soon as you get one that he learns
(cut and/or flash).
He likes to show off with his special ability Compound Eyes, so against every opposing pokemon use an accuracy lowering move first, then use a move with less then 100% accuracy to show that he hits much better than other Pokemon, afterwards do what you want.
Whenever you encounter other Pokemon with C.E. or No Guard he has to solo them.

To evolve into Ninjask or Shedinja, El Nino has to force 100 encounters with item holding wild pokemon to prove the worth of Compound Eyes - you have to make sure that they hold items.
You now get either Ninjask if you soloed Brawly and Shedinja if you solo Wattson with El Nino.

The move restrictions stay after evolution to make up for the loss of compound eyes. But he has to avoid Pokemon with compound eyes or no guard because he feels bad about loosing his awesome ability.

All restrictions are removed if you encounter another 100 wild pokemon that hold an item with El Nino at the front of your party.

If you want more restrictions, I can give them ;D Have fun.
Do be aware that No Guard Ability isn't in gen 3...

clloxin Deoxymoron Take a variable Eevee.

Randomly generate a 2 numbers 1 through 6 upon getting an Eevee. How you get the Eevee or how you generate the numbers doesn't matter.

The first number determines what eeveelution it must evolve into 1-5 correlate to Flareon/Jolteon/ Vaporeon/Espeon/Umbreon. If you get a 6, you can pick what evolution you want.

The second number determines the nickname and some requirements. If the number is one, its name is GhostFear. If two, SteelFear. If three, IceFear. If four, JoltFear. If five, MasterFear. If six, Fearful.

If you get ghost fear and Espeon, or jolt fear and Vaporeon, or steel fear and either Espeon or Umbreon, you may regenerate both. Furthermore, if you get ghost fear and umbreon, steel fear and flareon, or ice fear and vaporeon or flareon, you must regenerate. Otherwise, you may not.

If one, it may not battle against ghosts. Furthermore, it must solo Fantina.

If two, it may not battle against steels. Furthermore, it must solo Byron.

If three, it may not battle against ice types. Furthermore, it must solo Candice.

If four, it may not battle against electric types. Furthermore, it must solo Volkner.

If five, it may not battle against any gym leader, E4 member, or champion. Furthermore, it must solo the first ten other trainers you battle after getting it, although it may be healed up between battles.

If six, it must not battle for 15 real-life minutes after it faints. Time spent not playing counts, but you may not leave just to pass time. Furthermore, it may not be healed artificially (except NPCs that heal it), nor may it be put in the PC. It also may not use any TM or HM, nor may it hold any artificial items. It also may not battle 3 consecutive pokemon.

To evolve it must solo 10 pokemon (or five if you don't heal between matches)of a type that is weak to the type it fears (ghosts are weak to ghost, and anything steel resists is weak to steel). However, the pokemon may not be five or more levels below Eevee at that point in time, or else they don't count.

If you get five or six, it must solo all the trainers in any gym, except the gym leader him/herself, to evolve.

Optional: If it fears a type, it may not directly attack any pokemon strong against that type, to prevent that type from running rampant.

Last edited:
Eco the Turtwig - Lv. 28
Aries Flame — I'll start you off with Eco the Turtwig. This Turtwig is a fan of all things environmental, so it can only be healed via Berries, Bitter items, Fresh Water, and Moomoo Milk (outside the Pokémon Center, of course). In addition, it cannot hold the Macho Brace, the Experience Share, or any sort of article of clothing because those are all artificial items.

Now, on to move restrictions. It must use one of Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, or Synthesis before using any of its other moves, because Eco's power comes from the environment and Eco can't attack without first absorbing energy from it. If it learns Earthquake, it may seem odd for me to allow you to use it (since it damages the environment), but using Torterra without Earthquake is just blasphemy. So, I'll allow you to use it, but only once per battle. The move Toxic, on the other hand, is completely forbidden, because using it would lead Eco's opponents to believe that the environment isn't all sunshine and roses and ultimately curse it.

Okay, you said you wanted a bit of rivalry. Eco isn't a big fan of your to-be-given Totodile and its tendency to throw water around at unnecessary volumes. Thus, every time Totodile KOs a Pokémon in a Trainer battle with a Water-type move and the Trainer still has more Pokémon remaining, you must switch in Eco and clean up the mess using one of the "absorbing" moves I mentioned earlier (unless this conflicts with a solo).

As a final restriction, it must solo Bertha, the ultimate abuser of the environment (because all of her Pokémon besides Whiscash (who has Earth Power) have Earthquake). Hopefully Gliscor's Ice Fang and Rhyperior's Avalanche (and, to a smaller extent, Golem's Fire Punch) won't cause you too many problems.

Questions/concerns? Otherwise, GL;HF

Whacko the Drifloon - Lv. 30
Whacko is a little mixed up. He believes that he is EVERY type EXCEPT Ghost and Flying. Therefore, he cannot use Ghost or Flying type moves. This can be changed to ONE move of either flying or ghost if that's too hard.
Secondly, he's not exactly sure whether Drifloon are supposed to drag children or adults to the netherworld, so he wants to go for middle ground. He must solo every pokemon that is the middle stage of an evolution family. (i.e. He must solo cascoon, but not bidoof)
Third, he loves the color purple. So he cannot attack any pokemon with the dex color purple. See Bulbapedia if you need a list.
Lastly, he doesn't know what type he is, but he wants to be the best. He must solo a gym of your choice. (this one includes purple pokemon)

I hope you enjoy. Also, I need 4 more for my challange. Just saying.

Oylspyl the Totodile - Lv. 28
You get Oylspyl the Totodile. Oylspyl laughs at Eco the Turtwig’s environmentally friendly morals, thanks to an upbringing under a Team Rocket member early on in life. He does as much as possible to alter the environment when battling. It will only hold the following non-environmentally friendly items (if you don’t get why I selected these items, ask): Air Balloon, Black Sludge, Cleanse Tag, Incenses (it likes to alter smells to bother others), Lagging Tail, Metal Coat, Sharp Beak, Shed Shell, Shell Bell, Smoke Ball, or Soft Sand.

Oylspyl, naturally, likes to use moves that cause as much destruction as possible. It must use Water Gun as its only Water-type move until you get Surf (which must replace Water Gun), and must get Blizzard ASAP. It must have Flail once it gets it, to be replaced by Thrash as a permanent move. Oylspyl does want to leave some decision to you, however. Choose Rock Slide or Dig to give it, and when you reach the TM for your chosen move, you must immediately use the TM on Oylspyl.

Out of spite, Oylspyl wants to take on Gardenia by itself. Revives may be used if necessary, but Oylspyl will never forgive you if you use Eco in the battle at all. You must purposely white out if it comes down to that. Additionally, whenever Eco “cleans up after it with an 'absorbing' move,” Oylspyl must lead the party immediately afterward until the end of the next trainer battle or hold Black Sludge (out of anger) during the next 5 trainer battles (trade it in holding the Black Sludge, or with a Sticky Barb if you have no sludge, or, if you have neither, have it hold a Lagging Tail or Full Incense).

I'm going to try to solo Fantina with Whacko, while only using Payback...

EDIT1: That moment when you're trying to blackout and Haunter starts using Struggle.
EDIT2: Solo'd Fantina with Whacko.

Last edited:
Alright I'l do this once I finish my Wedlocke of Black 2.
I will again be using Black 2.

Rules.
1. I want this to be very hard, But I request at least 1 attacking move of my choice per Pokemon. Feel free to choose the rest of my movesets provided you also give me at least one other attacking move. Feel free to give me a rule to follow based on my other attack (No STAB Etc.)

2. I will be making so all trade evolutions will evolve otherwise and therefore trading does not matter. (AKA Kadabra evolves to Alakazam at Lvl 37 Machoke to Machamp the same, Pokemon that Must be traded with items my be holding that item when leveled up to evolve. Shelmet evolves when leveled with Karrablast in party.)

3. I will only be hacking in my starter, all other Pokemon must be available in Black 2.

4. I have no Problem with ANY Pokemon available in Black 2, whether they evolve or not.

Give me what you like.

Team

Overpower the Lucario.
It is solely concentrated on overpowering its foes. As such, it may NEVER use any status move. Furthermore, it must learn at least 1 Fight-type move and at least 3 moves must have at least 100 BP (Return/Frustration, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, Giga Impact, Close Combat, Focus Blast, or Iron tail are all moves it can learn that have at least 100 BP). Furthermore, it may not use any move below 65 BP, starting from when you get TM Frustration, and it must switch out immediately after using a move with a Base Power below 80. It also must always use its strongest attack against any opponents, counting STAB and type effectiveness, and must switch out immediately if its best move is a 3HKO or worse.

To evolve, it must solo two consecutive gym leaders to evolve, and it must solo 2 E4 members, one of which must be either Cailtin or Marshall.

YOBO (You Only Blast Once) the Squirtle.
This Squirtle can only learn one Special attacking move at a time and must use said move only once per battle (not zero times, not twice, just once). In addition, it cannot carry two attacking moves of the same type, and the moves Toxic, Double Team, Attract, and Swagger are absolutely forbidden (such cheap tactics are meaningless to this powerful turtle).

As for solos, hmm...its main motive is to prevent other creatures from blasting too much. For example, your rival's Simisear (post-PWT). It must solo this every time. Also, it must solo Skyla for her cannon abuse back in BW1 and Marlon to prove just how superior of a Water-type it is. Oh, and Iris' Hydreigon has been blasting a lot lately, so have it solo that, too (hopefully that's not too hard; you can hack Brick Break onto it if you want).

Last edited:
Misunderstood Tyranitar take Overpower the Lucario. It is solely concentrated on overpowering its foes. As such, it may NEVER use any status move. Furthermore, it must learn at least 1 Fight-type move and at least 3 moves must have at least 100 BP (Return/Frustration, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, Giga Impact, Close Combat, Focus Blast, or Iron tail are all moves it can learn that have at least 100 BP). Furthermore, it may not use any move below 65 BP, starting from when you get TM Frustration, and it must switch out immediately after using a move with a Base Power below 80. It also must always use its strongest attack against any opponents, counting STAB and type effectiveness, and must switch out immediately if its best move is a 3HKO or worse.

To evolve, it must solo two consecutive gym leaders to evolve, and it must solo 2 E4 members, one of which must be either Cailtin or Marshall.

I'd like a challange for White 2.
Medium-Hard difficulty.
I can trade to and from White, but I'd prefer if I didn't have to.
I will use any Pokemon in the region, but no legendaries or anything ridiculous.
Also, if I can get this sorted before Oct 12, when I'll be going into information lockdown until Christmas, it would be great.

Lanfan the Leavanny the lover of blood, It must carry moves that will induce bleeding on it's opponent or involve slashing (Xscissor, Slash, False Swipe, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Razor Leaf (Lvl 15 as a Sewaddle), Aerial Ace and Shadow Claw) and once it learns one they are the only moves it may use.
For it too evolve from Swadloon, Lanfan must overcome itself in the form of Burghs Swadloon and his Leavanny (It does not need to overcome his Dwebble).

Anoyer the Zubat. Anoyer knows how annoying he is, so he must stay annoying. He may not forget Supersonic until he learns Confuse Ray. Then, he must learn confuse ray. The other moves all have to either flinch the opponent or restore HP (Leech Life, Bite, Astonish, Air Slash, Mean Look, Double Team, Dark Pulse, Giga Drain, Roost, or Zen Headbutt).
Furthermore, it must solo your rival's starter every time you battle against him (starting after the PWT) to annoy him about being unable to use his starter.

Oshawott named MasterWott. He specializes in attempting to crit your enemies to death. As he is a master bladesman, he must solo every other Pokemon that wields a blade-like weapon (mostly targeted at Pawniards and Bisharps haha) (other than Burgh's Leavanny) to show his superiority. Oshawott must learn and keep Focus Energy forever. At the beginning of every fight when he learns Focus Energy, he must use Focus Energy to boost his critical chance. For other moves, Oshawott can only use blade-like moves such as Razor Shell, Cut, Slash, Fury Cutter, Swords Dance, False Swipe, X-Scissor (i'm being too nice here?) and I guess I'll allow Aerial Ace. You can use Tackle and Water Gun up to Razor Shell, but after that, you can't use them. This Oshawott may learn Surf for surfing purposes, but you cannot use it in battle so be aware!

Rocket the Trapinch (caught in Desert Resort). This rocket needs some fuel before it can evolve and gain the ability to Fly. To get this fuel, it must solo Elesa and Clay (which shouldn't be too hard, hopefully; the Eviolite from Castelia might help), who will provide electrical and fossil fuel, respectively.

Once it has the necessary "fuel" and evolves into Vibrava, it must use Fly immediately every time it is sent out. To prove its capability while airborne, it must solo Skyla. Upon doing this, it may evolve into Flygon. As a final restriction, if possible, it must learn Draco Meteor and use it to take out Iris' Druddigon.

Last edited:
illixo I give you Lanfan the Leavanny the lover of blood, It must carry moves that will induce bleeding on it's opponent or involve slashing (Xscissor, Slash, False Swipe, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Razor Leaf (Lvl 15 as a Sewaddle), Aerial Ace and Shadow Claw) and once it learns one they are the only moves it may use.
For it too evolve from Swadloon, Lanfan must overcome itself in the form of Burghs Swadloon and his Leavanny (It does not need to overcome his Dwebble).

illixo I give you Lanfan the Leavanny the lover of blood, It must carry moves that will induce bleeding on it's opponent or involve slashing (Xscissor, Slash, False Swipe, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Razor Leaf (Lvl 15 as a Sewaddle), Aerial Ace and Shadow Claw) and once it learns one they are the only moves it may use.
Ok, I understand the evolution requirement, but I have a question before I accept. Can I evolve it into a Leavanny at any time?

illixo Take Anoyer the Zubat. Anoyer knows how annoying he is, so he must stay annoying. He may not forget Supersonic until he learns Confuse Ray. Then, he must learn confuse ray. The other moves all have to either flinch the opponent or restore HP (Leech Life, Bite, Astonish, Air Slash, Mean Look, Double Team, Dark Pulse, Giga Drain, Roost, or Zen Headbutt). Furthermore, it must solo your rival's starter every time you battle against him (starting after the PWT) to annoy him about being unable to use his starter.

Oh, and the misspelled name is intended.

illixo Take Anoyer the Zubat. Anoyer knows how annoying he is, so he must stay annoying. He may not forget Supersonic until he learns Confuse Ray. Then, he must learn confuse ray. The other moves all have to either flinch the opponent or restore HP (Leech Life, Bite, Astonish, Air Slash, Mean Look, Double Team, Dark Pulse, Giga Drain, Roost, or Zen Headbutt). Furthermore, it must solo your rival's starter every time you battle against him (starting after the PWT) to annoy him about being unable to use his starter.

Oh, and the misspelled name is intended.
Ok, this'll be interesting.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
illixo, take an Oshawott named MasterWott. He specializes in attempting to crit your enemies to death. As he is a master bladesman, he must solo every other Pokemon that wields a blade-like weapon (mostly targeted at Pawniards and Bisharps haha) to show his superiority. Oshawott must learn and keep Focus Energy forever. At the beginning of every fight when he learns Focus Energy, he must use Focus Energy to boost his critical chance. For other moves, Oshawott can only use blade-like moves such as Razor Shell, Cut, Slash, Fury Cutter, Swords Dance, False Swipe, X-Scissor (i'm being too nice here?) and I guess I'll allow Aerial Ace. You can use Tackle and Water Gun up to Razor Shell, but after that, you can't use them. This Oshawott may learn Surf for surfing purposes, but you cannot use it in battle so be aware!

If it's too easy, let me know and I'll make more restrictions and requirements! (First time doing this lol.) Also just noticed I gave you another slashing-like creature, oops, but I really wanted to get some samurai goodness in here.

illixo, take an Oshawott named MasterWott. He specializes in attempting to crit your enemies to death. As he is a master bladesman, he must solo every other Pokemon that wields a blade-like weapon (mostly targeted at Pawniards and Bisharps haha) to show his superiority. Oshawott must learn and keep Focus Energy forever. At the beginning of every fight when he learns Focus Energy, he must use Focus Energy to boost his critical chance. For other moves, Oshawott can only use blade-like moves such as Razor Shell, Cut, Slash, Fury Cutter, Swords Dance, False Swipe, X-Scissor (i'm being too nice here?) and I guess I'll allow Aerial Ace. You can use Tackle and Water Gun up to Razor Shell, but after that, you can't use them. This Oshawott may learn Surf for surfing purposes, but you cannot use it in battle so be aware!

If it's too easy, let me know and I'll make more restrictions and requirements! (First time doing this lol.) Also just noticed I gave you another slashing-like creature, oops, but I really wanted to get some samurai goodness in here.
I've used Oshawott to death in White, but I haven't used one in White 2. It might be a tiny bit too easy, and I wasn't planning on using two slashing Pokemon. Ah well.

EDIT: Would Leavanny count as a blade Pokemon?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)